Mewing makes you look unapproachable/dark triad

TB1997

TB1997

Ogremaxxed. Christ is king.
You have to be at least Chadlite for (non-ethnic) stacys to approach you. And mewing won't increase your odds.

Girls want you to approach them (water). For a girl to approach you, you HAVE TO LOOK APPROACHABLE.
Yes, mewing makes you look very dark triad and is a softmax, but this is not the blueprint for getting girls in 2023.

So cut the mewing in public. 9/10 times you will look very anxious and unapproachable. Start working on looking more approachable eg. smiling at girls.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: caiolindo, nofap, mvp2v1 and 4 others
I simply avoid girls. I just wanna lift weights, man. Tired of this crap.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, mvp2v1, StalinCel and 8 others
bluepilled garbage, smiling looks extremely creepy when you're autistic which 90% of this forum is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, StalinCel, AscensionUwU and 4 others
I just open my eyes lill bit more to look more approachable and higher trust
Works for me

• +1
Reactions: TB1997
You have to be at least Chadlite for (non-ethnic) stacys to approach you. And mewing won't increase your odds.

Girls want you to approach them (water). For a girl to approach you, you HAVE TO LOOK APPROACHABLE.
Yes, mewing makes you look very dark triad and is a softmax, but this is not the blueprint for getting girls in 2023.

So cut the mewing in public. 9/10 times you will look very anxious and unapproachable. Start working on looking more approachable eg. smiling at girls.
I mew to have better hyoid bone positioning

• +1
You can’t really make yourself look more approachable without having a goofy smile that lowers SMV and barely helps. Most guys who get approached are either Chadlite+ or boneless MTNs (high bone mass is intimidating) with no low trust features like low set eyebrows or downturned lip corners.

If you don’t fall into either of those categories it’s time to start approaching women.

• +1
Reactions: nofap, marek937, !MagicMan777 and 2 others
i look low trust etc and frequently get told i look ‘like i want to kill everyone’ or ‘emotionless’ etc but i still get approached by girls

i look low trust etc and frequently get told i look ‘like i want to kill everyone’ or ‘emotionless’ etc but i still get approached by girls
Mirin’ Chad

You can’t really make yourself look more approachable without having a goofy smile that lowers SMV and barely helps. Most guys who get approached are either Chadlite+ or boneless MTNs (high bone mass is intimidating) with no low trust features like low set eyebrows or downturned lip corners.

If you don’t fall into either of those categories it’s time to start approaching women.
people around me always tell me im in a bad mood/sad even tho Im just chilling
when i wore my glasses i got approached more often

"Mewing make you darktraid "

It's true man. Low set eyebrows, and a heavy brow ridge makes a scary intimidating look but it's high sex appeal. Girls don't approach me, they just talk about me and gaze me from a distance. People tell me I look like a playboy. It's tough.

• +1