Mewing making it worse ?

Ekko

Ekko

Iron
When i mew, it kinda makes my neck and my jawline fuse, like a slight turkey neck.
I have a way better jawline when i'm not mewing.
Am i doing something wrong ? Face fat ?
Any answers about this are welcomed.

NB : i know lots of you think mewing is cope but whatever, it can't be denied that it is the right resting posture of the tongue.

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr
When i mew, it kinda makes my neck and my jawline fuse, like a slight turkey neck.

NB : i know lots of you think mewing is cope but whatever, it can't be denied that it is the right resting posture of the tongue.
I can feel a muscle in my throat sort of mooving forward when i'm mewing. Might be the cause, but why tf is it mooving forward.

you are mewing on the front of your palate pulll back your tongue

• +1
Reactions: Ekko and Mithranes
You mean your neck muscles bulge out? You might be pressing too much forward with the tongue.

• +1
Reactions: Ekko
All you need is gentle pressure to lift the hyoid. Mewing is cope for anything but that anyway.

You mean your neck muscles bulge out? You might be pressing too much forward with the tongue.
the muscle at the center of my throat i can feel it come forward very very hard, it doesnt even feel like im mewing too hard idk tbh.
btw do u think mewing is cope or ?

the muscle at the center of my throat i can feel it come forward very very hard, it doesnt even feel like im mewing too hard idk tbh.
btw do u think mewing is cope or ?
Im my opinion I don't think It's cope there is some logic behind it. Don't mouth breathe, chew food thoroughly (Don't chew too hard or you'll decimate your jaw joints).

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

try jutting ur lower jaw a bit so that lower incisors slightly touch the upper incisors and you must NOT let other teeth especially molars to touch each other and then swallow and keep the position of the tongue stable.