• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Brootal, GuyFromSingapore, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
He’s jutting, which pushes his mandible forward

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ, lassebasse, Brootal and 4 others
He looks 15 when he is supposed to be 21 so probably just extremely delayed puberty

Also the photos are garbage

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and tristanbongo
Are u dumb? If he was jutting his bottom lip would move as well.
okay, you changed my mind. Tell us how your mewing journey goes

• JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
ye mewing only works doesnt work

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 4397, Crayola CØck and 4 others
and what makes you sure that the change is due to Mewing and not just regular growing?

and what makes you sure that the change is due to Mewing and not just regular growing?
Mewing is about guiding growth, if he was to mouth breathe and not mew, his face would "grow" downwards.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and thecel
definitely got some forward growth in maxilla too. can see that his nasobilial fold got a lot less pronounced

his neck also got 3x as big which is weird

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, GuyFromSingapore and thecel
graycel trying to give himself lifefuel thinking jewing will save his subhuman curry lower third never began little boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Heinrich Schmidt, PointOfNoReturn and 3 others
The most obvious sign of growth here is his chin projection. The fact that he was even facing downwards (look at the angle of his nose) at 26, which would in turn make the angle of his chin projection look worse, the chin projection still looks noticably better at 26.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Mewing works but the caveat is that it takes years + a huge amount of dedication and even then most people are probably not even engaging their back third. You kinda have to be autisticly obsessed to do it right.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
graycel trying to give himself lifefuel thinking jewing will save his subhuman curry lower third never began little boyo
Fr. A few months from now op will post a side pic where he’s leaner in different lighting to prove his “mewing success”.

waddafuck!!!

Nah you're just coping with the fact that your subhuman face isn't due to moutbreathing like a pig and not mewing, but only due to the fact you are an inbred.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28722 and roping3264
Fr. A few months from now op will post a side pic where he’s leaner in different lighting to prove his “mewing success”.
Bro you can't differentiate jutting with forward growth, just stfu u low IQ human.

Nah you're just coping with the fact that your subhuman face isn't due to moutbreathing like a pig and not mewing, but only due to the fact you are an inbred.

yes bro over for me i look like subhuman only if i jewed enough

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 43193
Bro you can't differentiate jutting with forward growth, just stfu u low IQ human.
@sportsmogger can you educate op?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43193 and sportsmogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43193 and PointOfNoReturn
which pic is the before

Mm, I have my doubts as a mike jew hater, but good progress regardless, are you sure it was mewing?

jutting + weightloss which made his mandible defined, bsso would ascend him, not so invasive
In what way is he jutting? Do you understand how jutting works? It's so obvious when someone is jutting as the bottom lip moves with the mandible. His bottom lip is in the exact same position, he just got more forward growth.

The guy told me he's actually a higher body fat percentage I'm the after pics, so no, you are completely wrong

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
@sportsmogger can you educate op?
Educate?💀💀he's another low IQ human than thinks it's jutting💀💀

I got a task for you, open your camera, go on video, record from side profile and try and jutt ur jaw, watch your bottom lip move forward with the mandible.

His bottom lip is in the exact same place, it's not jutting, it's forward growth.

He also said weight when they guy himself told me he's actually at a higher body fat percentage.

Last edited:
his head position is vastly different you utter fucking retard, I could get this transformation with a 2s difference between taking the pics

HOLY SHIT
NOTHING FUCKING CHANGED :eek:

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Brootal
his head position is vastly different you utter fucking retard, I could get this transformation with a 2s difference between taking the pics
You are genuinely retarded if you think him moving his head slightly forward would make his mandible that much bigger, as well as his chin projection(which can't change from moving your head forward) being at a noticably better angle.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

YOUR IQ IS NEGATIVE
all that changed is that he pulled his hyoid up and the angle. his chin is same shape and position.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
This guy claims he got results mewing while wearing braces btw

all that changed is that he pulled his hyoid up and the angle. his chin is same shape and position.
His chin is the same shape?💀💀💀are you fucking blind, it's literally pointing at a completely different angle and so much more stronger. Also, he is literally facing more downwards in the after pics which logically would make his chin projection look even worse, yet it still looks better at 26.

Bitches train theyre maxillas sucking my BBC (BigBolivianCock)

The only thing he continued growing in to was a rat. Look at this, even if it was mewing the guy is still fucking doomed looking like that.

open-uri20150422-20810-f3qxzs_4923c203.jpeg

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
since this fucking app wont let me attach the image once again, some mewing denier find the "27F - full timeline results over 6 months" post on r/mewing with like 1300 likes, attach it here and please pinpoint to me if she's also chin tucking or if she got bimax in 5 gradual steps. its almost as if most facial sutures dont fuse until the mid twenties for most people ( even if i found the pubmed article again rn i cant attach it ) and 27 years is propably a strong cut off point for the majority of people in regards to quicker progress - IF u mew consistently and correctly with a suction across the entire palate and also chew like a mf, smth most obviously dont. JFL at age of suture fusing never being researched as the main determinant here when palate expanders are literally just a form of very hard mewing, some high effort post on all this in BOTB or somewhere else i recall before the "proper tongue posture is cope" meme got out of control

In what way is he jutting? Do you understand how jutting works? It's so obvious when someone is jutting as the bottom lip moves with the mandible. His bottom lip is in the exact same position, he just got more forward growth.

The guy told me he's actually a higher body fat percentage I'm the after pics, so no, you are completely wrong
Then he got surgery

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Then he got surgery
💀💀💀💀

Mewing is so powerful it results in surgery accusations.

@PointOfNoReturn is this the guy you summoned to "educate" me?😭

Last edited:
  • JFL
😂😂😂😂I love this

What you say from this point has no substance due to your previous retarded statements.

@PointOfNoReturn is this the guy you summoned to "educate" me?😭
He did educate you. If his lower mandible got pushed forward he’s either jutting or got BSSO. You can’t be this retarded. But hey, keep us updated on how your mewing journey goes.

• JFL
He did educate you. If his lower mandible got pushed forward he’s either jutting or got BSSO. You can’t be this retarded. But hey, keep us updated on how your mewing journey goes.
In what what way did he educate me? He made a long ass statement, quickly backtracked on everything he said and made surgery accusations💀💀💀

I understand you are retarded asf, but for the 100th time, if someone was jutting, the position of their bottom lip would change, and it would like a typical underbite.

I guess mewing is so powerful that it results in surgery accusations😂😂😂😂😂😂

• JFL