mEwIng OnLy WoRks iF yOu aRE yOunG

In what what way did he educate me? He made a long ass statement, quickly backtracked on everything he said and made surgery accusations💀💀💀
He told you if it’s not jutting then it’s surgery. Get it through your head you fucking moron. Mewing will not push your jaw forward, it’s cope. Mike Mew is selling you snake oil
I guess mewing is so powerful that it results in surgery accusations😂😂😂😂😂😂
keep us updated on how your mewing journey goes.
Don’t forget to keep up with your bone smashing regimen. Mogging is in your future buddy

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 43193
OP is the subhuman pictured

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 43193
He did educate you. If his lower mandible got pushed forward he’s either jutting or got BSSO. You can’t be this retarded. But hey, keep us updated on how your mewing journey goes.
The only retard is you as you can't comprehend how a simple concept like jutting works.
He told you if it’s not jutting then it’s surgery. Get it through your head you fucking moron. Mewing will not push your jaw forward, it’s cope. Mike Mew is selling you snake oil

Don’t forget to keep up with your bone smashing regimen. Mogging is in your future buddy
I don't think you understand.

The fact you and your buddy even made the claim that he was jutting his jaw forward shows how retarded the both of you are, and how you have zero understanding of the bones in our face work, and the simple concept of how you can't jutt your jaw forward without the bottom lip moving forward.

Which in turn makes everything you say afterwards a complete joke, words of pure retards.

But yes, thanks for demonstrating how powerful mewing is by accusing the guy of surgery😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
The only retard is you as you can't comprehend how a simple concept like jutting works.

I don't think you understand.

The fact you and your buddy even thought he was jutting his jaw forward shows how retarded the both of you are, and how you have zero understanding of the bones in our face work.

Which in turn makes everything you say afterwards a complete joke, words of pure retards.

But yes, thanks for demonstrating how powerful mewing is by accusing the guy of surgery😂😂😂😂😂
IMG 6053

• JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Deleted member 43193
This is the last time I’m entertaining you on your thread. If that’s his results from 21 to 25, why not just save up for BSSO(which you can do waging over the summer, assuming you’re in school) and ascend with one surgery? You can fix your jaw in a shorter time frame, and you’ll have results that don’t have to be questioned.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and sportsmogger
This is the last time I’m entertaining you on your thread. If that’s his results from 21 to 25, why not just save up for BSSO(which you can do waging over the summer, assuming you’re in school) and ascend with one surgery? You can fix your jaw in a shorter time frame, and you’ll have results that don’t have to be questioned.
The power of mewing😂^

"Results that don't have to be questioned", yet you're contradicting yourself by questioning him first, then accusing him of surgery😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger