mewing overnight change

A

amnestics

Bronze
it might just be placebo but i bet i can see some change

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 7902, Britishlooksmaxxer and 2 others
greycel moment

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, retard, JustAFewMM and 19 others
your uncle helped u by pressing his hard cock on ur palate all night so be sure to thank him too and ask him to repeat the procedure for enhanced facial changes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, piscicide, Deleted member 5385 and 10 others
gheycel moment

also lower than 0.5 rep ratio

Im 100% sure you managed to change the shape of your bones in 8 hours

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
I believe you bro, don't listen them. Keep sleep without pillow and doing mewing chewing, espacially hard mewing with extreme chin tuck posture 'll give you too much gain.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Britishlooksmaxxer, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
I believe you bro, don't listen them. Keep sleep without pillow and doing mewing chewing, espacially hard mewing with extreme chin tuck posture 'll give you too much gain.
Ahahahaha

i dont understand why everyone thinks mewing is a cope

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
i dont understand why everyone thinks mewing is a cope
They haven't will to mew consistently bro some of them oldcels so they haven't too much chance to remodel their face but as Dr.Mew mentioned before it could be very effective until your early 20's.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
still
overnight changes are impossible

still
overnight changes are impossible
ye it is, i am sarcatic about it but, may he saw little changes on his soft tissue of submental area.

how old r u? if 16 and over, i highly doubt it

I saw that too after some nights I looked much better than after others, and I'm talking about bone structure