Mewing, posture and hard mewing

HorseFace

HorseFace

done

This woman did mewing for 3 years. What happened? Absolutely nothing and i think there might be two reasons for this.
1. posture

The first possible reason is that she didn't correct her forward head posture, so she would be able to get the facial upswing when her neck posture pushed her maxilla and mandible bavkwards.

Reason 2:

The other explination is that regular mewing doesn't work. Seems like the only ones seing results are hard mewing, and even for them its just barely visible toughts?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Mewing is broscience.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and Murican
Looks like her maxilla improved, her mandbile however hasn't. I'm in a similar situation. That's why I bough a myobrace which is supposed to push your mandible forward. Will report in the future.

Looks like her maxilla improved, her mandbile however hasn't. I'm in a similar situation. That's why I bough a myobrace which is supposed to push your mandible forward. Will report in the future.

Nice, how old are you? Are you also trying to shorten your midface?
Mewing is broscience.

More of an unexplored field

Last edited:
Nice, how old are you? Are you also trying to shorten your midface?
Most change has been in my palate and cheekbones. While my mandible is lagging behind, hence the myobrace.

Most change has been in my palate and cheekbones. While my mandible is lagging behind, hence the myobrace.
How long have u been using myobrace,I got my a month ago but too depressed to wear it tbh.
Do u have bad teeth or?

How long have u been using myobrace,I got my a month ago but too depressed to wear it tbh.
Do u have bad teeth or?
Haven't received it yet. Wear it during sleep, that's kind of the point.

jesus a women incel if ive seen one look at that nose natural canopy

Search for 'myobrace a1' on Ali express.
Can myobrace fix overbite aswell? I was thinking about getting palatal expander and myobrace after.

Mewing can't move your maxilla forward, however, it can expand your palate and thus make your jaw wider/more angular.

All this maxilla talk is bullshit. How the fuck is your tongue gonna produce enough force to physically move a hard bone forward? Bullshit.

are you retarted or blind her gonial angle is a lot more prominent along with more of he rmandible being tightened

Attachments

• F116B703-B621-4DD4-A121-AE5C3EA157A0.jpeg
    F116B703-B621-4DD4-A121-AE5C3EA157A0.jpeg
    115 KB · Views: 143
are you retarted or blind her gonial angle is a lot more prominent along with more of he rmandible being tightened

Notice her ears, she is tilting her head upwards in the third picture, diffrent lightning and probably slightly diffrent angle. You could fraud pictures like this fairly easily. If she were to experience some real facial upswing her midface would've shortened a bit, and as far as i can see it looks exactly as long. "Are you retarded?"

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Notice her ears, she is tilting her head upwards in the third picture, diffrent lightning and probably slightly diffrent angle. You could fraud pictures like this fairly easily. If she were to experience some real facial upswing her midface would've shortened a bit, and as far as i can see it looks exactly as long. "Are you retarded?"
the midface doesn’t shorten cuz of mewing. your gonial angle is decreased causing the face to look more compact. also look at the arrows her mandible moved forward and that caused her chin to become more straighter

Attachments

• 059B16DA-CE84-43D1-86CA-CB2E7D70DD4A.jpeg
    059B16DA-CE84-43D1-86CA-CB2E7D70DD4A.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
the midface doesn’t shorten cuz of mewing. your gonial angle is decreased causing the face to look more compact. also look at the arrows her mandible moved forward and that caused her chin to become more straighter

Her face doesn't look more compact, and the changes mentioned can be achieved by just tilting your head upwards as she is doing.

Can myobrace fix overbite aswell? I was thinking about getting palatal expander and myobrace after.
The myobrace is designed for that purpose. You can easily expand your palate with your tongue though.

does a1 fit everyone? there multiple versions
There's medium and large. I found this pic on another mewing forum with the two different dimensions.

Myobrace

Head posture is everything tbh. Don’t bother mewing unless your willing to stand up straight and chin tuck (this will make you look like shit that’s how you’ll know your doing it right)

Head posture is everything tbh. Don’t bother mewing unless your willing to stand up straight and chin tuck (this will make you look like shit that’s how you’ll know your doing it right)

Exactly, its something you gotta sacrifice for now

Hard

This dude supposedly got some results tho. Looks like his philtrum shortened a bit. May just be picture frauding, i think the second picture might be taken from further down and away (notice how the ear looks smaller ). But it looks like changes never the less tbh. And the posture looks preety perfect.

G

View attachment 10684

This dude supposedly got some results tho. Looks like his philtrum shortened a bit. May just be picture frauding, i think the second picture might be taken from further down and away (notice how the ear looks smaller ). But it looks like changes never the less tbh. And the posture looks preety perfect.
Great head posture, I’m sure if he continues like that in maybe 5 years there will be some larger changes but who knows. It really annoys me when they grow facial hair in the progress pics though.

Edit: that’s probably the most legit progress I’ve seen I guess, look at his mid face, it makes his nose appear smaller as it’s developed forward and shortnened supposedly.

G

Great head posture, I’m sure if he continues like that in maybe 5 years there will be some larger changes but who knows. It really annoys me when they grow facial hair in the progress pics though.

Probably. Im considering starting hard mewing, but im just unsure wether it would give the right kinda upswing. And by that i mean if it would bring the whole facial structure upwards, not just make the maxilla wider and more chimp like. Also are you using an appliance?

View attachment 10684

lifefuel for midfacecels

Probably. Im considering starting hard mewing, but im just unsure wether it would give the right kinda upswing. And by that i mean if it would bring the whole facial structure upwards, not just make the maxilla wider and more chimp like. Also are you using an appliance?
No appliance yet. Money maxing for the FAGGA. I would recommend chintucking 24/7 you can probably see results with just Chintucking and regular mewing as it puts so much more force against the maxilla. I personally do Hard mewing because my maxilla is so recessed I just need growth and I’ll do whatever I can to get it. Also might get the myo before FAGGA.

No appliance yet. Money maxing for the FAGGA. I would recommend chintucking 24/7 you can probably see results with just Chintucking and regular mewing as it puts so much more force against the maxilla. I personally do Hard mewing because my maxilla is so recessed I just need growth and I’ll do whatever I can to get it. Also might get the myo before FAGGA.

Doesn't FAGGA actually lenghten the midface? I dont know remember reading about it on the great work, i dont buy it completely