Dude420

Ascend or Rope
f755G63.gif

"I've fixed my posture
I chew chioux gum every day
I eat a healthy diet
my posterior 3rd has been up against the roof of my mouth
I hard mew regularly"

Over for mewcels, this pretty settles for me whether or not mewing is legit for adulthood, childhood stays more of an open question but it is near impossible to differentiate natural growth from possible changes created by mewing, probably minimal at best by the looks of it, it can't create growth on his own, possibly slightly affect the direction maybe.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 3043 and 16 others
any sort of growth/change in childhood = hormonal stimulated or from braces, etc. mewing is fucking retarded.

• +1
Reactions: NoHabloIngles
No
Difference
What
So
Ever

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, AscendingHero, Deleted member 3043 and 5 others
No
Difference
What
So
Ever
Just haven't persistent long enough yet to get that forward growth spurt, creating counterclockwise maxillary bones fusion, making those cheekbones pop, creating positive-canthal tilt, and giving a stronger brow ridge. Will come soon no worries, it worked for me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Gebirgscel
nigga took 1.5 years to grow a beard :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 2810, HSM1 and 1 other person
that "increase" you see at the labiomental fold is just beard hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
well if that's your attitude of course it won't work. Enjoy being a subhuman for the rest of your life. You have no one to blame but yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Adolf Fitler
f755G63.gif

"I've fixed my posture
I chew chioux gum every day
I eat a healthy diet
my posterior 3rd has been up against the roof of my mouth
I hard mew regularly"

Over for mewcels, this pretty settles for me whether or not mewing is legit for adulthood, childhood stays more of an open question but it is near impossible to differentiate natural growth from possible changes created by mewing, probably minimal at best by the looks of it, it can't create growth on his own, possibly slightly affect the direction maybe, likely not if you ask me.
Yh I have accepted the fact that mewing is light cope after 12 and especially Cope after 18. That is why Facepulling with Vitamin D and K and HGH Is the only real way to catch up on growth. And that transformation was probably just the end of puberty as the skull shape changed.

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
Yh I have accepted the fact that mewing is light cope after 12 and especially Cope after 18. That is why Facepulling with Vitamin D and K and HGH Is the only real way to catch up on growth. And that transformation was probably just the end of puberty as the skull shape changed.
wtf is facepulling?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
I'm a bit sceptical about how serious he took any of it, especially the chewing part.

Never heard of chioux gum but it doesn't look like his masseters have become bulgier or anything. At least them you would expect to change.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
any sort of growth/change in childhood = hormonal stimulated or from braces, etc. mewing is fucking retarded.
I know braces actually help me a fuck ton growing up. Otherwise I'll be hardcore bullied for being literally UNABLE to close my mouth... Most of this people say it works for kids or teenagers. The thing is, that is fucking normal and it's part of puberty.

Most of them want to have chiseled hollow cheeks by simply mewing LMAO

„my jaw got bigger i think“

JFL @ the beard fraud

It’s funny how any kind of transformation has different lighting/angle/distance or some other fraud in the after picture. I guess it‘s frustrating to acknowledge that barely anything has changed after putting effort and money into something which leads people to cope and delude themselves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, DidntRead and itsoverbuddyboyo
also notice how majority of people who got no results are less likely to post their pictures then people who think they "got results"

and then the people who only ask good looking people they know if they mew but not bad or average looking people

selection bias at its finest

if you want real change you NEED surgery, especially after puberty. no mewing will help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 1100
As I already expected, it's well known that soft tissue is a crucial component to bone growth direction, I do think mewing works.

Not on adults, though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and itsoverbuddyboyo
how is there no visible change in his masseters despite daily chewing? i knew mewing was cope but i thought chewing was legit

Mewing is a preventative measure so that gravity wont fuck up your face and stop you from reaching your genetic potential. Expecting anything more is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2810
FUCKING BUMP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
@Dude420 sticky this Permanently plz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1464
Bump for @EternalLearner

HAHAHAHA a complete NOTHINGBURGER

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Mewing is a preventative measure so that gravity wont fuck up your face and stop you from reaching your genetic potential. Expecting anything more is cope.

This thread is for all the retards who post that picture of the dude wHo somehow magically simultaneously straightened his nose, grew his chin, and lowered his jawline all by applying a little bit of upward pressure on his upper palate

MEWING IS THE BIGGEST COPE JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 3043
@Dude420 your opinion on facepuller and palate expander ? can it give natural visible more forward growth - which will impact positively orbitals, nose, zygos etc - since Lefort 1 don't ?
This thread is for all the retards who post that picture of the dude wHo somehow magically simultaneously straightened his nose, grew his chin, and lowered his jawline all by applying a little bit of upward pressure on his upper palate

MEWING IS THE BIGGEST COPE JFL
it's very visible that he morphs his pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275