Mewing Ultra Guide 2021 (maxhelp technique!)

Deleted member 12102

Deleted member 12102

Iron
Welcome to my Mewing Guide!

DISCLAIMER: First of all , this information provided by me are research that i did on my own, im in no connection with Mike Mew or anything related to Mewing. I give you my technique that i thinked about with my own logic and Research so anything you do is surely on your own responsibility. When you understand something wrong or do a wrong execution , its your fault for sure. Everything under your own RESPONSIBILITY! So read carefully..

Today i wanna show youre my method of Mewing. I will explain my thoughts aswell because i think people dont explain the whole conecpt of Mewing , atleast i didnt find anyone. But i wanna say that my research was mainly about Recessed Jaw and Overbite so this whole Thread will help with this, i dont really now much about underbite and how to fix it when the Jaw is not recessed but too far forward or anything like Crossbite.

Lets get started!

1. Cause of Recession

You can look for your own or you might aswell know already that many people look way better before adulthood (So they look better at childhood). As a Children your jaw is in development stage and when you not hit puberty your bad jaw will not transform so bad. Anyway when you go in puberty with bad posture you are already fucked because the whole body is connected. I will demonstrate with my own drawings.

Mew 1

So with bad body posture you cant have good tongue posture and with bad tongue posture you cant have good jaw postion. its a bit tricky and hard to escape this situation because all is connected its impossible to have bad body posture but good tongue or jaw posture and the other way around also. But when you dedicate hard you will not suffer anymore. Think there you have to work hard for 8 Months and then can go slower or you are 8 months crying why you the one in this bad situation and after 8 months nothing has changed. Its your choice.

2. How to go step by step

Now i explain how i got from the bad one to the good one. before i started mewing i did months of research to do everything right because i knew you can make things more worse when you do it wrong so i tested every single method of mewing.

1. Go to a mirror , take off your cloth and look at your posture or let somebody take a photo of your body. When you see your shoulder is rounded and you have anterior pelvic tilt you can already know you will have problems with your jaw. So i knew i cant only fix bad tongue posture but have too fix body posture too because look:
Bad posture mewing

You can see the pressure go there up but it really dont go the right way because you cope with the upward tilted head so the pressure dont help you. Many will mew like this in short period of time and think you are chad in 2 Weeks when you mew 1 hour a day soft mewing in bad posture without fully engaged and then everybody say its cope to talk it good for them self and their ego that is not their fault that their dont get results so they dont want other to get results.. You cant make full force because youre tongue is too wide forward you can test it now. Stay in bad posture and make your whole Tongue on the roof (what you think and feel what is full engaged what in reality is not fully engaged). With your tongue on top go with your head up and back , like get you ears in line with your shoulders and you will feel your tongue automaticly will also fully engage the back atleast.
Now you will look like this.
Good mewing

When you think logiccaly you will know the tongue when you hard mew press upwards and the mandible is a slave to the maxilla and the posture so when you mew you can make enorm force and you downgrowth face will grow out of your neck.

ROUTINE (AND KNOW-HOWS):
First make sure you are in the right posture where you ears are in line with your shoulders. Flex your abs and butt and go in chin tuck (head up and back) Now say sing and your Tongue goes on top. Everytime watch out that your tongue is on your roof symetrical because when you do hard mewing and have your tongue more on the left or right you can get assymetry. Also watch out that by Mewing you have only light contact with your molars not forceful!! Your Tongue should be behind top front teeth but should never touch them.

So with this all in knowledge i had narrow palate and i cant even breath right and i have no money for a palate expander so i had to work my ass off with reps of Hard Mewing. I mewed as hard as i could and made pause every time. After a time i could get Air but not really good and every time i breathe i snore but thats good , that means your jaw adopt the new posture and go more forward from your airways.
When i could Mew for minutes i did hard mewing but dont full hard but so hard i can maintain for like couple minutes and when i sense i cant take the pain anymore ( You will sense it under your Neck it will burn like heel and you will pressure on your checkboone etc.) then i go hard core. Also buy something like Falim Guy and Chew everyday for 1 hour each side , when one side of your jaw is more developed do only one side 1 hour everyday and when it catch up then be careful that you chew both sides same amount.

Not forgetting to mention when you are younger it is ofcoure easier to make fast progress but also when you are like 18-21 but you will have to work much much harder because you jaw is mostly hard and not free like a child ones, a child ones you direct with the tongue to grow right and in a adult you have to push it with your muscles and your tongue , muscles always win but its really hard you have to hard mew not only soft mew. I mewed in quaratine like i had nothing else to do but motivated my self that others watching netflix doing nothing also but it will pay off. Dont forget not quit because after weeks you dont see differnce. Not only appearnce but your sleep, breathing even sport will get better even when you appearnce not changing. Im mewed with 18 years old in a duration of 8 Months and did go from ultra reccesed no chin to a jaw that is a look worth haha so it look defintly alot healthier and better.

I did hard mewing for minimum 6 Hours during the day , and everytime you have to be in the chin tuck position to get fast and good results. Also make posture training look on youtube and do a Posture routine EVERYDAY there is one that is good a 10 Minute routine do this everyday that you body can maintain the good Posture that it try to adopt right now.
The PERFECT 10 Minute Daily Posture Routine (FIX YOUR SIT!) - YouTube

9 Minuten CORE Workout für Zuhause | SIXPACK + UNTERER RÜCKEN - Extrem effektiv! | Sascha Huber - YouTube
This video is german because its my native language but i dont know another good video for core workout because core is very good in your mewing Journey.

So Conclusion:
-Chin Tuck
-Tongue full on the Roof engaged
-Maintain good body posture
-Do HardMewing everyday for a min. 3 hours but recommend 6 hours for much faster results.
-Chew falim guy 1 hour everyday
-Not more thats all!

+ Plus Points:-A ultra looksmax which let you ascend ngl , better sleep, better eye support, better face harmony, better propotions , better breathing , less adhd, not more pain in lower back

- Minus Points:pain in the ass because you face and neck muscles get really sore but you have to push trough, you have to motivate to do this everyday and not give up because then you will not see you results and cant reach your genetic potential.

Feel free to ask questions!

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Scarfaced, HQNPmaxxing, SPFromNY914 and 28 others
still waiting on that pm daddy

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: angloidcel, ChristianChad, N1c and 3 others
DISCLAIMER: First of all , this information provided by me are research that i did on my own,
i was about to properly read this, but after seeing that disclaimer and the fact that you're a *greycel*
Season 3 Nevermind GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, AscendingHero, JimmyDreamsOfZygos0 and 2 others

DISCLAIMER: First of all , this information provided by me are research that i did on my own, im in no connection with Mike Mew or anything related to Mewing. I give you my technique that i thinked about with my own logic and Research so anything you do is surely on your own responsibility. When you understand something wrong or do a wrong execution , its your fault for sure. Everything under your own RESPONSIBILITY! So read carefully..

Today i wanna show youre my method of Mewing. I will explain my thoughts aswell because i think people dont explain the whole conecpt of Mewing , atleast i didnt find anyone. But i wanna say that my research was mainly about Recessed Jaw and Overbite so this whole Thread will help with this, i dont really now much about underbite and how to fix it when the Jaw is not recessed but too far forward or anything like Crossbite.

Lets get started!

1. Cause of Recession

You can look for your own or you might aswell know already that many people look way better before adulthood (So they look better at childhood). As a Children your jaw is in development stage and when you not hit puberty your bad jaw will not transform so bad. Anyway when you go in puberty with bad posture you are already fucked because the whole body is connected. I will demonstrate with my own drawings.

View attachment 1105956
So with bad body posture you cant have good tongue posture and with bad tongue posture you cant have good jaw postion. its a bit tricky and hard to escape this situation because all is connected its impossible to have bad body posture but good tongue or jaw posture and the other way around also. But when you dedicate hard you will not suffer anymore. Think there you have to work hard for 8 Months and then can go slower or you are 8 months crying why you the one in this bad situation and after 8 months nothing has changed. Its your choice.

Now i explain how i got from the bad one to the good one. before i started mewing i did months of research to do everything right because i knew you can make things more worse when you do it wrong so i tested every single method of mewing.

1. Go to a mirror , take off your cloth and look at your posture or let somebody take a photo of your body. When you see your shoulder is rounded and you have anterior pelvic tilt you can already know you will have problems with your jaw. So i knew i cant only fix bad tongue posture but have too fix body posture too because look:
View attachment 1105962
You can see the pressure go there up but it really dont go the right way because you cope with the upward tilted head so the pressure dont help you. Many will mew like this in short period of time and think you are chad in 2 Weeks when you mew 1 hour a day soft mewing in bad posture without fully engaged and then everybody say its cope to talk it good for them self and their ego that is not their fault that their dont get results so they dont want other to get results.. You cant make full force because youre tongue is too wide forward you can test it now. Stay in bad posture and make your whole Tongue on the roof (what you think and feel what is full engaged what in reality is not fully engaged). With your tongue on top go with your head up and back , like get you ears in line with your shoulders and you will feel your tongue automaticly will also fully engage the back atleast.
View attachment 1105976
When you think logiccaly you will know the tongue when you hard mew press upwards and the mandible is a slave to the maxilla and the posture so when you mew you can make enorm force and you downgrowth face will grow out of your neck.

ROUTINE (AND KNOW-HOWS):
First make sure you are in the right posture where you ears are in line with your shoulders. Flex your abs and butt and go in chin tuck (head up and back) Now say sing and your Tongue goes on top. Everytime watch out that your tongue is on your roof symetrical because when you do hard mewing and have your tongue more on the left or right you can get assymetry. Also watch out that by Mewing you have only light contact with your molars not forceful!! Your Tongue should be behind top front teeth but should never touch them.

So with this all in knowledge i had narrow palate and i cant even breath right and i have no money for a palate expander so i had to work my ass off with reps of Hard Mewing. I mewed as hard as i could and made pause every time. After a time i could get Air but not really good and every time i breathe i snore but thats good , that means your jaw adopt the new posture and go more forward from your airways.
When i could Mew for minutes i did hard mewing but dont full hard but so hard i can maintain for like couple minutes and when i sense i cant take the pain anymore ( You will sense it under your Neck it will burn like heel and you will pressure on your checkboone etc.) then i go hard core. Also buy something like Falim Guy and Chew everyday for 1 hour each side , when one side of your jaw is more developed do only one side 1 hour everyday and when it catch up then be careful that you chew both sides same amount.

Not forgetting to mention when you are younger it is ofcoure easier to make fast progress but also when you are like 18-21 but you will have to work much much harder because you jaw is mostly hard and not free like a child ones, a child ones you direct with the tongue to grow right and in a adult you have to push it with your muscles and your tongue , muscles always win but its really hard you have to hard mew not only soft mew. I mewed in quaratine like i had nothing else to do but motivated my self that others watching netflix doing nothing also but it will pay off. Dont forget not quit because after weeks you dont see differnce. Not only appearnce but your sleep, breathing even sport will get better even when you appearnce not changing. Im mewed with 18 years old in a duration of 8 Months and did go from ultra reccesed no chin to a jaw that is a look worth haha so it look defintly alot healthier and better.

I did hard mewing for minimum 6 Hours during the day , and everytime you have to be in the chin tuck position to get fast and good results. Also make posture training look on youtube and do a Posture routine EVERYDAY there is one that is good a 10 Minute routine do this everyday that you body can maintain the good Posture that it try to adopt right now.

9 Minuten CORE Workout für Zuhause | SIXPACK + UNTERER RÜCKEN - Extrem effektiv! | Sascha Huber - YouTube
This video is german because its my native language but i dont know another good video for core workout because core is very good in your mewing Journey.

So Conclusion:
-Chin Tuck
-Do HardMewing everyday for a min. 3 hours but recommend 6 hours for much faster results.
-Not more thats all!

+ Plus Points:-A ultra looksmax which let you ascend ngl , better sleep, better eye support, better face harmony, better propotions , better breathing , less adhd, not more pain in lower back

- Minus Points:pain in the ass because you face and neck muscles get really sore but you have to push trough, you have to motivate to do this everyday and not give up because then you will not see you results and cant reach your genetic potential.

so you just sat there and wrote a 10 page essay on an utter cope? mirin free time

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: BogdanYermakov, Mexicanboi and datboijj
so you just sat there and wrote a 10 page essay on an utter cope? mirin free time
bro cope? i did this for the past months but we can compare when you want

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: Selinity
bro cope? i did this for the past months but we can compare when you want
I mouthbreath because of an alergy when i was 13, all the way up to 2 months ago 15 rn, and i still have a mogger forward growth with no recession what so ever, my point is that its all genetics

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angloidcel, BogdanYermakov and datboijj
Will read every word , mirin effort boyo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: angloidcel, PrisonBreakFan08, SAR and 7 others
Wow... ok I read that second paragraph and ingrained it into my head.

TLDR: If you're still recessed and don't have good harmony past 18 u should kill yourself.

But good thread OP.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angloidcel, AscendingHero, Deleted member 12102 and 1 other person
thx for these insane drawings

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: angloidcel, AscendingHero, paranakee and 3 others
Wow... ok I read that second paragraph and ingrained it into my head.

TLDR: If you're still recessed and don't have good harmony past 18 u should kill yourself.

But good thread OP.
Thanks bro but you can really change with 18 i did experience it on my own so i believe 100% that this shit magic, i was recessed really hard now its very harmonful

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: angloidcel, AscendingHero, datboijj and 1 other person
mirin

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 12102
Thanks bro but you can really change with 18 i did experience it on my own so i believe 100% that this shit magic, i was recessed really hard now its very harmonful
Is it possible to be recessed in just your lower third?

I've never had scleral show but I did have a bit of UEE back when I was at my ugliest.

Is it possible to be recessed in just your lower third?

I've never had scleral show but I did have a bit of UEE back when I was at my ugliest.
so in my case i nose breathed in my life and my tongue tip was on the roof but not the middle and posterior third so i can think a bit pressure from fron maxilla. but i think my maxilla changed a bit too but my lower jaw changed like crazy and jaw postion

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 2214
Saturday Night Live Thank You GIF by HULU
Mel B Bow GIF by America's Got Talent
john legend thank you GIF by The Voice
James Corden Hello GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
bow bowing GIF

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 12102
I forgot AstroSkys username was going to tag him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, datboijj and Deleted member 12102
Back at it with the coping

• WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670 and datboijj
Back at it with the coping
when you dont believe its ok but dont get other to get negative opinion for them to better theirself

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thewesthasfallen, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
friendship ended with mikemew. now maxhelp is my best friend
Mew1
Mew2

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
Can you pm me too?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12102
You haven't pm bro

send the pm brah

No PMs for greycels its over

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12102, SolarWind and 2 others
Nice post for an ESL

• +1
Pm?

• +1
send pm

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Pm

• +1
Reactions: wdm2 and thecel
thanks but whats the meaning for esl
means retards who dont understand english like chinks and yet they try and talk and type like they do

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
means retards who dont understand english like chinks and yet they try and talk and type like they do
Okay My englısh ıs not the best So I can take this as a complıment but im not asıan

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS
nice (y)

• +1
pm

• Love it

Lets get started!

1. Cause of Recession

View attachment 1105956

View attachment 1105962
View attachment 1105976

ROUTINE (AND KNOW-HOWS):

So Conclusion:
-Chin Tuck
-Not more thats all!

Pm bro

• Love it

Lets get started!

1. Cause of Recession

View attachment 1105956

View attachment 1105962
View attachment 1105976

ROUTINE (AND KNOW-HOWS):

So Conclusion:
-Chin Tuck
-Not more thats all!

PM results please.

• Love it
still no pm = still didn't read

• WTF
please pm

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and datboijj
Pm dude I would like to see your results

• +1
I've been doing this exact technique with the head tilt for half a year and it's worked very well, everything you say is true. My airway was so descended before that if I opened my mouth I couldn't see my uvula or my throat. I recommend going on a walk and hard mewing, also making sure to mew while lifting weights.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and SPFromNY914
so how did this boyo split his suture at 18 with only mewing?
I've been doing this exact technique with the head tilt for half a year and it's worked very well, everything you say is true. My airway was so descended before that if I opened my mouth I couldn't see my uvula or my throat. I recommend going on a walk and hard mewing, also making sure to mew while lifting weights.
imw before/after? was/is your hyoid always up?

• Woah
Does anyone has his before after pics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31826 and Lmao