Mewing, what am i doing wrong?

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
I am doing mewing instead of jaw surgery cause my jaw looks ok to me. First surgery I'll get is a rhinoplasty and maybe in a few years others but rn I have to focus on school.

Anyways, when I mew the underside of my jaw goes out like a frog's instead of going behind and hugging the jawline tighter, like it does in mewing videos. And I'm doing it like they say. So what am I doing wrong?

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999, Deleted member 20370 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Just mew incel

Mewing is a good habit to have but JFL if ur doing it to compensate for jaw surgery
lol look at curlyheadjames he only mewed and bone smashed a little and he got a mogger jawline dont be jealous

you sound very young thus still very low iq, its in your best interest to leave this place so your brain develops properly.

I am doing mewing instead of jaw surgery cause my jaw looks ok to me. First surgery I'll get is a rhinoplasty and maybe in a few years others but rn I have to focus on school.

Anyways, when I mew the underside of my jaw goes out like a frog's instead of going behind and hugging the jawline tighter, like it does in mewing videos. And I'm doing it like they say. So what am I doing wrong?
you are not believing its miracle-like effects, son.

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and Deleted member 20370
mewing is shit dont believe

Show us your face. Are you Black?
nope. im not gonna show my face yet cause im underaged and i dont want someone to make a cum tribute of me like they did in the past tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
mewing is shit dont believe
well it seems almost everyone on the forum agrees with you, from other posts as well. but everywhere else people are preaching about mewing and @szolliontaraelis is meme-maxxing. but anyways if u listen to subliminals about mewing and then mew it will probably give u gigachad jawline fr

nope. im not gonna show my face yet cause im underaged and i dont want someone to make a cum tribute of me like they did in the past tbh.
Are you a women or tranny tbh?

You’re doing it wrong, I did it wrong for years, not in the same way you describe mind you, but still wrong. It’s hard to get right without going to a myofunctional therapist, and then it takes a few weeks to strengthen your tongue, but you just have to keep trying