Mewing won’t ascend Teencels

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
It seems that the youngest users here are 14, except for rare cases.

At 14, you won’t ascend with mewing. Sure, maybe your face will grow 5% more and you could affect that 5%. But if your face has developed improperly for 14 years, 1-2 years of mewing (which is just correct tongue posture) until you’re fully developed will not reverse your recession.

There’s a difference between having some development left to influence by a small anmount and actually being young enough to save your face.

Get your hopes up when you’re 8 years old. Quit pretending like because you’re a bit young that you can ascend or some shit. Think about heightmaxxing if you are serious.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, aspiringexcel, skeet and 10 others
the most brutal development pill is how orthodontics ruined my jaw and gave sfs. im still pissed because i have chad bones

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Chcell, geenk worg and 6 others
the most brutal development pill is how orthodontics ruined my jaw and gave sfs. im still pissed because i have chad bones
Yes, being a chad is in part genetics and in part environmental luck

whatd you get? braces? extractions?

whatd you get? braces? extractions?
i had a surgery at 4 that removed alot of my teeth that plus the two rounds of braces gave me a deep bite and a deep mentolabial fold

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Zonar, datboijj and 2 others

At 14, you won’t ascend with mewing. Sure, maybe your face will grow 5% more and you could affect that 5%. But if your face has developed improperly for 14 years, 1-2 years of mewing (which is just correct tongue posture) until you’re fully developed will not reverse your recession.

There’s a difference between having some development left to influence by a small anmount and actually being young enough to save your face.

Get your hopes up when you’re 8 years old. Quit pretending like because you’re a bit young that you can ascend or some shit. Think about heightmaxxing if you are serious.
did you see progress with bonesmashing?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Nigga it raises the fat under your chin while you're doing it and improves jawline definition

And you can eventually adapt to keep yout tongue there

Reguardless of any change in actual bone positioning it is good for everybody

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrakkoTheMogger, Earth Dollar, faithlesscel and 3 others
Nigga it raises the fat under your chin while you're doing it and improves jawline definition

And you can eventually adapt to keep yout tongue there

Reguardless of any change in actual bone positioning it is good for everybody
Water

Is that why in a post about mewing you implied there was no value in mewing? You dirty diseased little rat.

I mean really it's embarrassing

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, datboijj and Mr. President

mew is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986 and faithlesscel
Is that why in a post about mewing you implied there was no value in mewing? You dirty diseased little rat.

I mean really it's embarrassing
Your thoughts completely circumvented my point.

The Gatekeeping is crazy

@Whatashame didn’t you say 1% is a lot? Jfl, I say 99% is a lot. 99% recession

Tongue widens palate in kids and strengthens back of neck in adults, 99% of people don’t understand

Hyoid aswell

The delusion is crazy. Return to the real world; You are living in a fantasy.
Bro it works 😂😂😂 but u gotta have the discipline to mew everysecone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635 and Deleted member 32669
Bro it works 😂😂😂 but u gotta have the discipline to mew everysecone
I’ve hard mewed for 2 years. It doesn’t take much discipline after it’s a habit.

That’s why people are attracted to mewing; it’s easy. Toughen up you little pussies you need to cut up your whole face to really ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986
I’ve hard mewed for 2 years. It doesn’t take much discipline after it’s a habit.

That’s why people are attracted to mewing; it’s easy. Toughen up you little pussies you need to cut up your whole face to really ascend.
U think its because youre asian?

• JFL
Reactions: DrakkoTheMogger, Deleted member 27635 and lowerthirdking
U think its because youre asian?
I’m not Asian you gay nigger. Retard subhuman slave shitskin.

go steal a rope and hang yourself you faggot.

I’m hapa not Asian. It annoys me when people can’t understand the concept of hybrids. Everyone always calls be asian.

“Muh I call a liger a tiger but never a lion” - retards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669

I’m hapa not Asian. It annoys me when people can’t understand the concept of hybrids. Everyone always calls be asian.

Half asian same thing chill bro

but do you think its because you are half asian that u didnt get results from mewing because asians got very low t so your bones didnt develop and shit

Half asian same thing chill bro
Don’t mess with me. Your 1000 cubic centimeter nigger brain can’t comprehend hybrids. i just said they aren’t the same thing otherwise hapa and WHITE would be the same thing and everyone knows that’s not the case.

Now, listen to me slave. I command you to steal a gun and blow your brains out, one nigger down so your subhuman ape dna doesn’t spread like the disease it is.

but do you think its because you are half asian that u didnt get results from mewing because asians got very low t so your bones didnt develop and shit
You’re a low t high e nigger faggot shitskin I am superior to you in every way

And no your idea is retarded. All races have the ability for bone to model in response to mechanical stimulation, retard. Average 5 year old white IQ mogs you to oblivion.

@Ai Impact take a look at this creature, the ape like hominid should be put in a zoo

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
bro chill wtf why u getting so mad
You’re a lucky little faggot if you dirtied my essence with your presence IRL you’d be dead within seconds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669
i had a surgery at 4 that removed alot of my teeth that plus the two rounds of braces gave me a deep bite and a deep mentolabial fold
can short teeth give you SFS? or braces?

You’re a low t high e nigger faggot shitskin I am superior to you in every way

And no your idea is retarded. All races have the ability for bone to model in response to mechanical stimulation, retard. Average 5 year old white IQ mogs you to oblivion.
Don’t mess with me. Your 1000 cubic centimeter nigger brain can’t comprehend hybrids. i just said they aren’t the same thing otherwise hapa and WHITE would be the same thing and everyone knows that’s not the case.

Now, listen to me slave. I command you to steal a gun and blow your brains out, one nigger down so your subhuman ape dna doesn’t spread like the disease it is.
manlet rage jfl

• JFL
Reactions: lowerthirdking
You got to split the suture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
If someone is ugly, mewing alone wont do it because this person growth is already wrong. If someone is good looking mewing is essential to mantain the looks. But in both it will be beneficial. Only reason im here is cause i didnt knew that at 15.

not mewing is retarded these threads are stupid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986 and datboijj
HGH will, megadose HGH asap

You should still do it since you can prevent recession from happening.

• +1
You should still do it since you can prevent recession from happening.
no studies confirm that speculation, but yes thats a potential benefit

what if u hard mew and chin tuck 24/7

• Hmm...
mewing won’t ascend anyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986