Mewing won’t ascend Teencels

It seems that the youngest users here are 14, except for rare cases.

At 14, you won’t ascend with mewing. Sure, maybe your face will grow 5% more and you could affect that 5%. But if your face has developed improperly for 14 years, 1-2 years of mewing (which is just correct tongue posture) until you’re fully developed will not reverse your recession.

There’s a difference between having some development left to influence by a small anmount and actually being young enough to save your face.

Get your hopes up when you’re 8 years old. Quit pretending like because you’re a bit young that you can ascend or some shit. Think about heightmaxxing if you are serious.
yes it absolutely will. The first pic was me the day i started mewing when i was 13 years old. Im now 16 years old and it most certainly worked for me. Mewing does help but you cant just mew. You need to chew gum like a retard and start icing your face.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-03 212047.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-03 212047.png
    219.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-09-03 132129.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-03 132129.png
    192.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-09-03 123913.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-03 123913.png
    336.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Spergi, Deleted member 33986 and aerty
yes it absolutely will. The first pic was me the day i started mewing when i was 13 years old. Im now 16 years old and it most certainly worked for me. Mewing does help but you cant just mew. You need to chew gum like a retard and start icing your face.
1. You literally look worse
2. Just puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986
1. You literally look worse
2. Just puberty
yk damn well ur lying when u say i look worse. But it was both a combo of mewing and puberty. Thats why mewing does work for teenagers because theyre still developing and going thru puberty.

What benefits did icing give you

did u hard mew

it shrinks in face fat as a way to conserve body heat, giving you a more defined looking face.
How much time does the effect last/how much time did it take to see results?

how many teeth appear when you smile now?
you still wear retainers?

i had a surgery at 4 that removed alot of my teeth that plus the two rounds of braces gave me a deep bite and a deep mentolabial fold
at 4 years u dont have permanent teeth dude and braces cant give you a deep bite

This is very true, I've been mewing since I was 14 and my face and jaw are still recessed.

How much time does the effect last/how much time did it take to see results?
dependeding on the weather, all day. If its hot outside it wont last for very long but in the fall/winter it should last almost all day

• +1
Reactions: iammoh
mewing works anyways if you're doing it right most dumbcels here arent doing it right and also stop acting like you're the most superior one here in this forum jfl having superiority complex disorder wont make you look like antagonist

Mewing won’t ascend anyone, it doesn’t produce enough force to cause growth. It’s merely a preventative measure for maxillary recession

mewing works anyways if you're doing it right most dumbcels here arent doing it right and also stop acting like you're the most superior one here in this forum jfl having superiority complex disorder wont make you look like antagonist
Idiot

Welcome to my ever-growing ignore list

Cope

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
it depends when you stop growing tbh. my jaw and cheekbones grew a ton around 16-17 same time that I had my growth spurt. my face is still developing into my 20s as well. my ramus has gotten noticeably longer and my jaw has gotten slightly wider.

also mewing is still good to do because it helps keep everything in place.

it depends when you stop growing tbh. my jaw and cheekbones grew a ton around 16-17 same time that I had my growth spurt. my face is still developing into my 20s as well. my ramus has gotten noticeably longer and my jaw has gotten slightly wider.

also mewing is still good to do because it helps keep everything in place.
the point of the post isn’t disputing that