mewing world course dm on reddit - mewinggod456

baldgeeza

baldgeeza

bluepill supremacist
if you couldnt find me just drop your reddit @ here and ill send it to you ill also add you to a support group of people doing the mewing world course aswell 50+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, Alexmirkus, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
if you couldnt find me just drop your reddit @ here and ill send it to you ill also add you to a support group of people doing the mewing world course aswell 50+
whats inside the mewing world course?
is it js teaching u ab/ mewing?

no its different face pulling techniques with video examples you cant find these face pulling techniques anywhere else as they are not on YT etc etc you need to do them 2x a day though 10 mins each only do it if your deedicated ive had several ppl in the groupchat that i made confirm it works

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31238, poopoohead, Deleted member 25566 and 3 others
a bunch of kids in puberty thinking mewing is what changed their faces top to the kekington

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCR7, Fairytale, Mewton and 10 others
its not fucking mewing you downsyndrome jfl its new face pulling techniques that are not mainstream also ways too loosen the sutures in your face and skull for progress to go significantly faster there has been multiple ppl 25+ that got results easily. if you dont belive fine just move on bro be a fucking incel your whole life fine by me but this course is not cope

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking, Deleted member 31238, Sub0 and 2 others
its not fucking mewing you downsyndrome jfl its new face pulling techniques that are not mainstream also ways too loosen the sutures in your face and skull for progress to go significantly faster there has been multiple ppl 25+ that got results easily. if you dont belive fine just move on bro be a fucking incel your whole life fine by me but this course is not cope
Another autist with this meme.

Facial bones are fixed since 25+ yo and it is scientifically proven. The only bone that is plastic through the lifetime are teeth pockets, that's why you can have braces even at 40 yo and it will work for teeth repositioning.

There is no such thing as "thumbpulling" or "facepulling". All of this is a scam, if it would be that easy to reposition/model your mandible, there would be no such thing like LeFort I/Bimax. Nobody will ever bother cutting peoples bones with a fuckin chainsaw when you can wear som stupid head equipment for the night.

End of the subject, you scammer. Go away.

• +1
Reactions: KingCR7, Mewton, Ark and 3 others
your a fucking dumbass bro and how am i a scammer im giving away a paid course $75 for FREE im the absolute scammer you carry on looking subhuman and coping bro idc but im trying to acsend + mewing and bone remodelling doesnt really work thats why all the most famous mewing transfermatiojs none of them have upswing because you need to work with the bone first which is thumbpulling not the bone and the muscle at the same time which is what mewing does. TRUST ME BRO you have no idea what you are talking about

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogdrago, lowerthirdking, Deleted member 31238 and 3 others
Can you pm me the course

• JFL
Reactions: Ark, Interested, Deleted member 13626 and 1 other person
Can you pm me the course
add me on reddit mewinggod456 or give me ur reddit @ or pm me it bro sorry, i havent got the link on my pc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31238 and 5.5psl
Mirin source, should have added "bro" for more credibility though.
loooool he fucking should, he should trust me if he done the routine 2x a day 10 mins each he will look much better hes just coping with meing world doesn twork even tho hes never tried it jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31238
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31238 and malicieusss
do you have telegram bro? i will do this seriously and update, i legit have vids of me bonesmashing, towel pulling etc

ignore the deniers, you wont be able to convince them, dont waste time and focus on the srs ppl

do you have telegram bro? i will do this seriously and update, i legit have vids of me bonesmashing, towel pulling etc
yes bro add me on reddit mewinggod456 and if you cant find me ill add you ill also add you into a groupchat with loads of ppl doing the course

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31238 and Deleted member 15854
yes bro add me on reddit mewinggod456 and if you cant find me ill add you ill also add you into a groupchat with loads of ppl doing the course
i dont use reddit lol, more of a telegram typa guy myself, but i can download reddit if u havent got telegram

i dont use reddit lol, more of a telegram typa guy myself, but i can download reddit if u havent got telegram
yeah bro download reddit no fucking clue what telegram even is tbh, sorry if im making you do any extra steps btw not my intention

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31238 and Deleted member 15854
Jfl this ain’t shit. I have real mewing results. If anyone wants to learn to new n chew dm me

Jfl this ain’t shit. I have real mewing results. If anyone wants to learn to new n chew dm me
mewing is shit LOL but what u mean about chew tho can i dm you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31238
u/any_presentation_183 send me I can't DM you 😹🤙

• +1
Reactions: capybara
But can you penismaxx?

• JFL
Reactions: Usum
Calm-Engineer-7002

Can u add me to the group too, thats my reddit👆

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
Anyone have mogpill's nose maxxing guide

• +1
Reactions: Laikyn
Bro can u add me n show me the course my Reddit user: NorthAtlantid

no its different face pulling techniques with video examples you cant find these face pulling techniques anywhere else as they are not on YT etc etc you need to do them 2x a day though 10 mins each only do it if your deedicated ive had several ppl in the groupchat that i made confirm it works
Do you happen to be indian just wondering.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcel2002
your a fucking dumbass bro and how am i a scammer im giving away a paid course $75 for FREE im the absolute scammer you carry on looking subhuman and coping bro idc but im trying to acsend + mewing and bone remodelling doesnt really work thats why all the most famous mewing transfermatiojs none of them have upswing because you need to work with the bone first which is thumbpulling not the bone and the muscle at the same time which is what mewing does. TRUST ME BRO you have no idea what you are talking about
I can confirm that mewing worked over years. I started at 45/46.
Still, I did not notice major changes in the mandible but the upper maxilla and skull were greatly changed for the better for sure.

reddit : EvenExperience6031

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza