Mewing wrong may have protruded my maxilla.

D

Deleted member 48830

Cale-se!
I began mewing at 11 years old on March 3, 2021, in a desperate attempt to improve my looks, as if there was something wrong with my face (a gigantic mistake). That was for a very shallow reason, as I was comparing myself with supermodels with complete development of the bone structure. I paid for my ignorance with a noticeable upper-lip protrusion: while my tongue was glued to the palate, I applied more pressure forwards than upwards, as I based myself on the mewing illustrations literally. It remained that way for almost 3 years and went unnoticed during this period.

My lips used to look like Hexum's, but this is what they look like now:

Screenshot 8

Not me in the picture

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 1.60cm, Newday*V3, TheRagingBull and 8 others
Jfl! became a chimpanze! over!

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: jisko32, Newday*V3, horsefacin and 2 others
mewing at 11 holy shit

btw what the fuck is that username​

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horsefacin, TheRagingBull, buflek and 4 others
nice username

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I began mewing at 11 years old on March 3, 2021, in a desperate attempt to improve my looks, as if there was something wrong with my face (a gigantic mistake). That was for a very shallow reason, as I was comparing myself with supermodels with complete development of the bone structure. I paid for my ignorance with a noticeable upper-lip protrusion: while my tongue was glued to the palate, I applied more pressure forwards than upwards, as I based myself on the mewing illustrations literally. It remained that way for almost 3 years and went unnoticed during this period.

View attachment 2805638
Not me in the picture
didnt do shit u just always had a gorilla philtrum

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: czechsubhuman and thecel
Sorry to break it to you but its your genes nohing else....

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: spark, TheRagingBull, Allornothing and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 60975

View attachment 2805638
Not me in the picture
all that just to have a recessed maxilla jfl

ain't his mandible recessed and maxilla more projected causing bimaxillary protrusion?
he just has an overjet,

his actual maxilla is recessed

Kind of looks like you have an overjet, partially at least, due to proclined incisors (front teeth tipping forward). Since you were 11 you probably positioned your tongue wrong and placed it on your teeth. It's well-documented that thumb-sucking can cause a dental overjet like you have. Mewing for maxilla and aesthetics is cope, but one thing it can do is move teeth which you did. Congrats, you fucked up. Go see a dentist.

i can find your nasolabial hypotenuse

ur 13 my boy, keep mewing right and it will look better

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
i went back to my pics before i started mewing hard
and i literally looked better
lmao brutali if i didin't invent je***** it would be over for me

View attachment 2805638
Not me in the picture
Mewing is just natural posture everyone not deformed has 24/7 their whole lives.