Mewing

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
When I had braces as a teen I was mewing unconsciously. Untill the dentist placed a palete widener with the braces. I learned to stop mewing because I was forced to. As the extender was at the roof of my mouth. My question is why is mewing considered to give a wider palete? When the doc told me I shouldn't push when swallowing (aka mewing). And had to use a device to correct my palate and make me stop mewing. Thoughts?? I'm seriously confused now should we meet then or not. Don't want to get even narrower if I decide to mew

When I had braces as a teen I was mewing unconsciously. Untill the dentist placed a palete widener with the braces. I learned to stop mewing because I was forced to. As the extender was at the roof of my mouth. My question is why is mewing considered to give a wider palete? When the doc told me I shouldn't push when swallowing (aka mewing). And had to use a device to correct my palate and make me stop mewing. Thoughts?? I'm seriously confused now should we meet then or not. Don't want to get even narrower if I decide to mew

Mew**

yesbro

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
Stop with the gay replies and say srs opinions

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
bc they're money hungry jews

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5258 and 2 others
Not a single nanomicropixel after the name
i have concluded that adhd and autism further inhibits your low attention-span and promotes your inevitable progression towards dyslexia thus resulting in your inability to read and autistic tendencies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: retard, AutisticBeaner, Mr.cope and 4 others
i have concluded that adhd and autism further inhibits your low attention-span and promotes your inevitable progression towards dyslexia
Ok gaycel, thanks for your valuable opinion, very interesting, read every word

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
ok 11 yo faggot who granted you permission to extra phone time? go back to sucking dick in your mental institution it's past bedtime.

• +1
ok 11 yo faggot who granted you permission to extra phone time? go back to sucking dick in your mental institution it's past bedtime.
Sorry gaycels never win

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793, Mr.cope and Nosecel
oh so you're the faggot sucking @Nosecel's dick
NIGGER WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??? SHUT YOUR MOUTH! DON'T SPEAK LIKE THAT WITH BLUECELS. KNOW YOUR PLACE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793, Nisse and Chad69
NIGGER WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??? SHUT YOUR MOUTH! DON'T SPEAK LIKE THAT WITH BLUECELS. KNOW YOUR PLACE
lmao you really think you're intimidating using racial slurs and putting everything in caps go to bed before you look even more obnoxiously retarded.

• +1
Reactions: DeniTHP
racial slurs
Antifa Soyboy : soyboys

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
DN RD
MEWING IS COPE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793 and Nosecel
"mewing mewing mewing" its always the greycels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793, Romnel and Nosecel
miaou

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
He's right.

I mewed for a week and i got 16 extra teeth. Now my smile is gigachad tier.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6793, Deleted member 6488 and Lev Peshkov
He's right.

I mewed for a week and i got 16 extra teeth. Now my smile is gigachad tier.
Well i hardmewed for on mounth and i got a chad jaw now.
nahh it's cope i still have subhuman jaw

KILL hug your dentist

lmao you really think you're intimidating using racial slurs and putting everything in caps go to bed before you look even more obnoxiously retarded.
Stfu greycel you are trying too hard to sound high iq

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6488 and Lev Peshkov

mewing does not work. Palate expander does

• +1