Mewing

M

Manubomber9012

Iron
I have been practicing mewing for 1 week and I do not always have a tongue on the palate but I have already noticed many effects: I have more hooded eyes and more visible cheekbones.

placebo

• +1
Reactions: retard, EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
same bro after mewing I grew 12 inches in height and dick size

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, Alvik, Deleted member 2810 and 11 others
I have been practicing mewing for 1 week and I do not always have a tongue on the palate but I have already noticed many effects: I have more hooded eyes and more visible cheekbones.
Sry bro, I love mewing but after 1 week Im not sure how legit the effects are

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 3043

I've been doing it wrong for a few years (only placed top of the tongue) and it still helped me, please make sure to apply most of the force on the back of your tongue, start swallowing correctly (push food or drinks with tongue), have a good posture all day and if you can start hard mewing, you should feel your hyoid burning.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
I've been doing it wrong for a few years (only placed top of the tongue) and it still helped me, please make sure to apply most of the force on the back of your tongue, start swallowing correctly (push food or drinks with tongue), have a good posture all day and if you can start hard mewing, you should feel your hyoid burning.
what do you mean hyoid burning?

elaborate, it shouldnt be burning?

what do you mean hyoid burning?

elaborate, it shouldnt be burning?

You're right, when you're just starting to soft mew (still works), you should feel just a bit of pressure on the back of your tongue, when you start doing it unconsciously you win, but if you want to hard mew, it's a different story, you must put the most pressure at the back you can, if you're hard mewing right you should feel your hyoid pushing upwards and burning a bit + the tongue getting kinda tired after a while. If you hard mew, you can add chin tucks and try doing it in that position, you'll feel it a lot more.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
After mewing for a month i gained 20 lbs of muscle and gained 1 cm on each side of jaw width and my fackal harmony became ideal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 2227
you should try bonesmash too bro
ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
You're right, when you're just starting to soft mew (still works), you should feel just a bit of pressure on the back of your tongue, when you start doing it unconsciously you win, but if you want to hard mew, it's a different story, you must put the most pressure at the back you can, if you're hard mewing right you should feel your hyoid pushing upwards and burning a bit + the tongue getting kinda tired after a while. If you hard mew, you can add chin tucks and try doing it in that position, you'll feel it a lot more.
hm i see what you mean, let's continue salludonmaxxing then.

i also believe hard mewing's results is way better than standard mewing.

• +1
Reactions: poonkiller9000
you have to violently tongue punch ur pallate 24/7 in chin tuck in order to yeild results as good as salludon .But remember to have good form and make sure you are mewing right. regular mewing wont do much for ugly squares like you so no wonder you deem it cope like ofc it is ur not putting any effort why do u expect any results to come from it. Imagine if everyone has salludons desire and dedication. Everyone would have chad face and be gl.

Nice man, keep mewing, I've been mewing for more than 1 year, I already got 1cm more of brow ridge prominence, 30 points more on my IQ, 3 inches more of dick length, 1.5 inches of dick girth, FIVE more inches in height, I also grew new teeth, and my palate is now around 80mm wide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2227, Cornnyy and 1 other person
you have to violently tongue punch ur pallate 24/7 in chin tuck in order to yeild results as good as salludon .But remember to have good form and make sure you are mewing right. regular mewing wont do much for ugly squares like you so no wonder you deem it cope like ofc it is ur not putting any effort why do u expect any results to come from it. Imagine if everyone has salludons desire and dedication. Everyone would have chad face and be gl.
salludon could not have done this 24/7

he explained that he usually got 2 hours of it done a day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
salludon could not have done this 24/7

he explained that he usually got 2 hours of it done a day.
hard mewing done by saludon to you rn is like blowing ur brains out with a single tongue punch.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
hard mewing done by saludon to you rn is like blowing ur brains out with a single tongue punch.
i've been doing it since august, and it's very hard.

the key to doing this is to make sure you develop some sort of conscious hobby.

only downside is that you'll have to wait 1-2 years to see results. the age limits to 24.

Lmao, I've only known like 5 people doing it right, people think it's just holding the tongue in it's natural obvious correct position, when that only helps with raising your hyoid if you already have a shit tier one, but when they want results they just do that and hope for some unknown mechanism to get to godlike looking, hard mewing will help if you're already a decent looking guy, it will make you high tier normie as max, but it won't make you a Chad.

And yeah chin tucks are also another important exercise, like if you're able to sleep at a hard surface with correct posture while chin tucking, you've won.

• +1
i've been doing it since august, and it's very hard.

the key to doing this is to make sure you develop some sort of conscious hobby.

only downside is that you'll have to wait 1-2 years to see results. the age limits to 24.
when you got the form down and can breathe then hardmewing starts to feel good and therapeutic like ur stimulating maxilla along with all the other cranial regions of face and lower skull.

• +1
Lmao, I've only known like 5 people doing it right, people think it's just holding the tongue in it's natural obvious correct position, when that only helps with raising your hyoid if you already have a shit tier one, but when they want results they just do that and hope for some unknown mechanism to get to godlike looking, hard mewing will help if you're already a decent looking guy, it will make you high tier normie as max, but it won't make you a Chad.

And yeah chin tucks are also another important exercise, like if you're able to sleep at a hard surface with correct posture while chin tucking, you've won.
" it will make you high tier normie as max, but it won't make you a Chad " explain salludon then

Salludon was subhuman, and after two years of HM..he developed hooded slayer eyes, elongated medial canthus like gandy, developed a long ramus, chin got wider, and overall bigger FWHR.

• +1
  • +1
Salludon was subhuman

Kinda disagree, Hassan wasn't a subhuman before, sure, he got better facial development, but he didn't started being a subhuman looking like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Kinda disagree, Hassan wasn't a subhuman before, sure, he got better facial development, but he didn't started being a subhuman looking like.
seen any résults in your case ?

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
perhaps not a literal subhuman, but he was normie-average

his eye area was laughable before the changes. also his jaw/chin

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: needsolution and MrGlutton
Mike mew more like kike jew

seen any résults in your case ?

Hey, I've been mewing since I discovered when I was 15, I was a fat fuck and I completely fucked up my puberty ngl (nosleep literally + eating shit every 2 hours + playing vidya all day and not going out), doing it made me have a more defined looking face (but still bloated), I was literally a clone of my father facially talking till I was 16. I'm pretty sure chewing + mewing helped to make this change (in my face ofc).

Now, I'm 18 and I've realized the importance of posture + chewing hard foods, facially talking I've changed more in 6 months than in all my life, I have shit face genetics, but still can make up to 3.5 PSL, if you're asking for hyoid yeah, almost flat, jaw (chewing helps the most) is somehow defined now and teeth, I've managed to change something, I had terrible crooked teeth ( I still only have 1 canine now) but I almost corrected them all to a semi-normal state, but eye area hasn't changed a lot. I discovered I was mewing badly 3 months ago, and I'm trying to get 2 hours a day of hard mewing, I'll tell this board if I get results in some years or sooner (I wish tbh), but you know how it is, for everything you gotta be really patient, and don't expect a lot of changes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and TheMewingBBC
You will only, ONLY, see visible effects by hyoid mewing (keeping your hyoid as fucking high as possible while keeping your neck and head back and erected; basically hard mewing but like @Dios said it should kinda feel like your hyoid is heating from pressure).
Simply placing the tongue on the roof when youre past pre-puberty won’t cut it. That why all these people who deny basic mewing have a point. And with hyoid mewing you won’t see visible results till months or 1+ years of religiously doing it, so lol at OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Hey, I've been mewing since I discovered when I was 15, I was a fat fuck and I completely fucked up my puberty ngl (nosleep literally + eating shit every 2 hours + playing vidya all day and not going out), doing it made me have a more defined looking face (but still bloated), I was literally a clone of my father facially talking till I was 16. I'm pretty sure chewing + mewing helped to make this change (in my face ofc).

Now, I'm 18 and I've realized the importance of posture + chewing hard foods, facially talking I've changed more in 6 months than in all my life, I have shit face genetics, but still can make up to 3.5 PSL, if you're asking for hyoid yeah, almost flat, jaw (chewing helps the most) is somehow defined now and teeth, I've managed to change something, I had terrible crooked teeth ( I still only have 1 canine now) but I almost corrected them all to a semi-normal state, but eye area hasn't changed a lot. I discovered I was mewing badly 3 months ago, and I'm trying to get 2 hours a day of hard mewing, I'll tell this board if I get results in some years or sooner (I wish tbh), but you know how it is, for everything you gotta be really patient, and don't expect a lot of changes.
so your jaw is wider with chewing even without clentching or you need to clentch to see wider jaw / définition ?

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
You will only, ONLY, see visible effects by hyoid mewing (keeping your hyoid as fucking high as possible while keeping your neck and head back and erected; basically hard mewing but like @Dios said it should kinda feel like your hyoid is heating from pressure).
Simply placing the tongue on the roof when youre past pre-puberty won’t cut it. That why all these people who deny basic mewing have a point. And with hyoid mewing you won’t see visible results till months or 1+ years of religiously doing it, so lol at OP

"It works bro just give me 1 more year an ill be chad"

so your jaw is wider with chewing even without clentching or you need to clentch to see wider jaw / définition ?

Yes it is wider! and without clentching, don't expect me to have a gigachad jaw tho, but keep in mind you have to keep your back teeth (molars) in touch, not clenching, but touching themselves all the time.

I haven't massetermaxxing tho, only chewing hard foods and doing it right, I can imagine myself if I started to chew hard gums for hours I'll have them more defined, but I won't take it to the extreme, like the form I have now.

Yes it is wider! and without clentching, don't expect me to have a gigachad jaw tho, but keep in mind you have to keep your back teeth (molars) in touch, not clenching, but touching themselves all the time.

I haven't massetermaxxing tho, only chewing hard foods and doing it right, I can imagine myself if I started to chew hard gums for hours I'll have them more defined, but I won't take it to the extreme, like the form I have now.
Do you mean all day have back teeth together?
I looks like shit with them together, lips get pushed out more, face looks sub-humanly short when they are together.

Mewing is cope said the basement dweller after 2 days with no results

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and poonkiller9000
Do you mean all day have back teeth together?
I looks like shit with them together, lips get pushed out more, face looks sub-humanly short when they are together.

Yes, basically for soft mewing, back teeth touching (keep the low part doing the force to keeping them together), lips sealed and tongue (specially the root) completely touching the palate.

Idk about that, I think I don't change when I'm doing it, only thing is hyoid gets pushed up a bit, so I look better on profile side, but anyways start hard mewing + chin tucking for long periods of time when you're in your house or smth.

Yes, basically for soft mewing, back teeth touching (keep the low part doing the force to keeping them together), lips sealed and tongue (specially the root) completely touching the palate.

Idk about that, I think I don't change when I'm doing it, only thing is hyoid gets pushed up a bit, so I look better on profile side, but anyways start hard mewing + chin tucking for long periods of time when you're in your house or smth.
I wonder if the length of my back and front teeth could have anything to do with it.

edit: never mind, thats retarded....

Last edited:
maybe this account was created to make mewers look bad

wasnt salludon a fraud though? serious question. there were threads with a lot of evidence he got work done. How would mewing give you hooded eyes to the extent he got them? surely that has to be some external work.