MEWING

parisblues

parisblues

Iron
Joined
Apr 9, 2023
Posts
26
Reputation
19
I was mewing whilst studying for 2 hours, now my throat and submandibular glands are swollen and sore as fuck. what have i even done jfl
 
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer
I was mewing whilst studying for 2 hours, now my throat and submandibular glands are swollen and sore as fuck. what have i even done jfl
over
 
it’s not gonna do anything
 
I was mewing whilst studying for 2 hours, now my throat and submandibular glands are swollen and sore as fuck. what have i even done jfl
Happened to me too, i had a sore throat for a couple of days. If it hurts too much then just take a break and start again later, ur throat isnt used to that force ig.
 
I was mewing whilst studying for 2 hours, now my throat and submandibular glands are swollen and sore as fuck. what have i even done jfl
Probably mewing too hard, mewing won’t develop your maxilla but will simply prevent it from receding further and will prevent hypoplasia, you’re probably mewing too hard because you think it’ll change your bone structure
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23472

Similar threads

khhv nosecel
Replies
8
Views
85
edelknowsball
edelknowsball
AutistKhan
Replies
12
Views
68
khazarianmafia73
khazarianmafia73
Todeboas16
Replies
0
Views
64
Todeboas16
Todeboas16
hinob123
Replies
7
Views
148
ineedmommy123
ineedmommy123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top