Mexican drug traffickers forced to wear thongs and suck cock in jail

Why didn't they fight, I saw in a documentary how an American was sent to a Venezuelan prison and was instructed to reject any gay stuff. So when he was put in a cell, he was surrounded by other inmates, they put a knife to his throat and told him to take off his pants. He said he would rather die than do this, so they congratulated and left him alone, it was just their way of detecting faggots and cowards...

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and Zylk
there's 45 million people with only 100,000 anglo's not even 0.5%

Around 100,000 Anglo-Argentines are the descendants of English immigrants to Argentina. They are one of the most successful immigrant groups of Argentina, gaining prominence in commerce, industry, and the professions. Many speak unaccented English at home.
Yes, the majority of Argentines with Spanish and Italian European ancestry.

Most people of Northern European descent tend to live in Patagonia, about 5 million Argentines must have German, French, English, Croatian and Ukrainian ancestry, which is the estimated population of southern Argentina.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
based asiatic
Muh brother let me cut your balls off with honor

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
beats being skinned and dismembered alive and having your cock fed to you, thats what mexicans usually do to each other

Yes, the majority of Argentines with Spanish and Italian European ancestry.

Most people of Northern European descent tend to live in Patagonia, about 5 million Argentines must have German, French, English, Croatian and Ukrainian ancestry, which is the estimated population of southern Argentina.
Do you have people of Japanese ancestry there like Brazil

Do you have people of Japanese ancestry there like Brazil
Yes, hapas with Japanese ancestry for the most part, although it must be less than 50 thousand people.

The Latin American country with the most Japanese ancestry is Peru

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Why didn't they fight, I saw in a documentary how an American was sent to a Venezuelan prison and was instructed to reject any gay stuff. So when he was put in a cell, he was surrounded by other inmates, they put a knife to his throat and told him to take off his pants. He said he would rather die than do this, so they congratulated and left him alone, it was just their way of detecting faggots and cowards...
He probably performed fellatio on each of the guys, which is why they let him go free

No, they hate faggots there.
Cope, average Venezuelan loves gay sex, being penetrated by a 15 inch cock, my Colombian friend @GandyIsNormie who is a fan of the Venezuelan BBC can confirm.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 20327 and Gonthar
jfl all I see is a subhuman Aztec ritual

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20327 and Zylk
Cope, average Venezuelan loves gay sex, being penetrated by a 15 inch cock, my Colombian friend @GandyIsNormie who is a fan of the Venezuelan BBC can confirm.
Wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: Zylk
Savage monkey people

When they get out of prison its over for them? They won't be able to part of a cartel after this shit?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Yakhi 😹😹😹😹😝😝😝😝😝🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13332