Mexican vs Curry mumbhai Sewer Cleaner

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R

Mexican:
Given full hazmat diving suit, safety line, modern sanitation equipment.
BBC documentary making you look macho af like construction worker or fireman.
Cleaned after every dive on giga easy job with the bros so he doesn't even smell the shit.
Gets to feel like job actually matters and treated like hero with all the tequila and respect he deserves.
Doesn't have to swim through an ocean of literal curry infested spicy diarrhea and dead bodies from the ganges.

Curry @USER0213 in mumbhai:
Goes in half naked and even without shoes.
Ultimately expendable and replaceable to the point it's disgusting.
Smell is so bad he even has to down a shot just to get drunk enough to get through his job.
Only most subhuman/deformed looking people picked for the job and forced to do it just because they were born into the wrong caste.
Has to eat with his same bare hands after swimming in deadly mix of spicy curry infested shit, toxic waste, dead bodies from the ganges etc.
Multiple documentary series making people in the west feel sorry and have pity for such an utterly pathetic life but it never ends up fixing anything.
Smell will never wash off even if he did have the proper means to clean himself in one of the filthiest and most underdeveloped countries in the world.
Treated like subhumans and paid next to nothing for doing such a dangerous life threatening job, facing regular discrimination even outside of job in life.

Holy fuck I legit felt so bad for these people after making this thread it's not even funny tbh ngl. :feelsbadman:

I just pray the one day things will get better for all of them. :cry:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: .👽., PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 9641 and 4 others

Mexican:
Cleaned after every dive on giga easy job with the bros so he doesn't even smell the shit.
Gets to feel like job actually matters and treated like hero with all the tequila and respect he deserves.
Doesn't have to swim through an ocean of literal curry infested spicy diarrhea and dead bodies from the ganges.

Smell is so bad he even has to down a shot just to get drunk enough to get through his job.
Only most subhuman/deformed looking people picked for the job and forced to do it just because they were born into the wrong caste.
Has to eat with his same bare hands after swimming in deadly mix of spicy curry infested shit, toxic waste, dead bodies from the ganges etc.
Multiple documentary series making people in the west feel sorry and have pity for such an utterly pathetic life but it never ends up fixing anything.
Smell will never wash off even if he did have the proper means to clean himself in one of the filthiest and most underdeveloped countries in the world.
Treated like subhumans and paid next to nothing for doing such a dangerous life threatening job, facing regular discrimination even outside of job in life.

Holy fuck I legit felt so bad for these people after making this thread it's not even funny tbh ngl. :feelsbadman:

Why are you doxxing my job location? Smh not cool.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
>Currys
>people
😂🤣😹

I'd rather kill people for money than be a sewer cleaner in india

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and chaddyboi66
my people

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
They were very lucky to be colonised by the Brits. They ruined that opportunity though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, PrinceLuenLeoncur and chaddyboi66

Mexican:

Lol but I THINK @USER0213 is a brahmin???

They were very lucky to be colonised by the Brits. They ruined that opportunity though
Brits didn’t do shit tbh. The British ironically have their own caste system sure not as brutal but no other european culture has a class system as pervasive as the British one where even self made rich brits consider themselves working class due to this shit

Mexican:

another banger thread

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66