Xangsane

Xangsane

Walking sick sick they walking the town

Last edited:
The Mexican foid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Xangsane
I support the Mexican as a South Asian myself. Panjabis and Mexicans have a historical tie. I am sure those four were non-Panjabi South Asians so I don't care for those.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Xangsane
I am Spanish, so I feel closer to people from there than to people from South Asia.
It seems others don't seem to like them at all. Was reading some articles of Singaporean ricecels beating up currycels

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero
I support the Mexican as a South Asian myself. Panjabis and Mexicans have a historical tie. I am sure those four were non-Panjabi South Asians so I don't care for those.
It seems others don't seem to like them at all. Was reading some articles of Singaporean ricecels beating up currycels

South Asians from "India" are really awful people. We used to share a country with them so we know. That's why we wanted a separate nation. You can't live with them and you can definitely live without them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, ascension and Xangsane
imagine being litteraly descent of british imigrantwho slaughtered the people who lived there, which belonged to native americans at first, but ne then complaining about pacific imigrants yourself.
Kek at america

South Asians from "India" are really awful people. We used to share a country with them so we know. That's why we wanted a separate nation. You can't live with them and you can definitely live without them.

3037874 1C66B143 ED39 47C7 96F6 1589F046F096

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Meh, I dont really support either