mfs be like “do you remember..?” no nigga I dont

LowInhibNoSMV

LowInhibNoSMV

PUAHate
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Posts
2,540
Reputation
4,253
i barely remember anything that happened before last month
actually last week, couldn’t tell you what I was doing before.

I really gotta stop taking drugs
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost, Sett, Accursed and 13 others
do you remember and it’s some random dude i’ve never seen in my life that apparently was my friend 10 years ago
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shedontluv-U, Mai Sakurajima. and LowInhibNoSMV
I’ve seen this as a TikTok did you take inspo
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and LowInhibNoSMV
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Accursed, Mai Sakurajima. and bnugly
So u dont remember us? 😥
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
unfortunately i remember every single interaction i have with another human
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
I can’t even remember what I ate last Wednesday bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
the 21st night of Septemberrrrrr
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
do you remember and it’s some random dude i’ve never seen in my life that apparently was my friend 10 years ago
Happened to me at a gas station, lowkey felt bad so I tried to pretend I knew him but avoided using his name yknow yknow. Didn't work and made everything awkward. I didnt ask his name either I just paid for my shit and walked out and got on my phone to look like I was in a rush. Yikes
 
  • +1
Reactions: T-bone123 and LowInhibNoSMV
Happened to me at a gas station, lowkey felt bad so I tried to pretend I knew him but avoided using his name yknow yknow. Didn't work and made everything awkward. I didnt ask his name either I just paid for my shit and walked out and got on my phone to look like I was in a rush. Yikes
“Joined Sunday”
fresh meat
boyssssss
@jf8 JF8, give him a swirly
@bnugly bnugly, rip him a new one
@sebtrynaascend and seb, well, you just be seb
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: jf8, sebtrynaascend, Evenalarpermaycry and 1 other person
i barely remember anything that happened before last month
actually last week, couldn’t tell you what I was doing before.

I really gotta stop taking drugs
Thank u 4 like bro
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-09-28 173113.png
    Screenshot 2026-09-28 173113.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sebtrynaascend and LowInhibNoSMV
“Joined Sunday”
fresh meat
boyssssss
@jf8 JF8, give him a swirly
@bnugly bnugly, rip him a new one
@sebtrynaascend and seb, well, you just be seb
none of these people r online
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
none of these people r online
bnugly is
jf8 is from australia, i always tag him bcz hes my homie
seb was online 2 secs ago that fucking chink
 
  • So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: jf8, sebtrynaascend and bnugly
i barely remember anything that happened before last month
actually last week, couldn’t tell you what I was doing before.

I really gotta stop taking drugs
do you remember me
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
“Joined Sunday”
fresh meat
boyssssss
@jf8 JF8, give him a swirly
@bnugly bnugly, rip him a new one
@sebtrynaascend and seb, well, you just be seb
@Evenalarpermaycry heard youre some fresh meat eh? *whips out girthy 8.4275inch*
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV and Evenalarpermaycry
@Evenalarpermaycry heard youre some fresh meat eh? *whips out girthy 8.4275inch*
I just fucked my shit up trying to cut my own hair not now nigga!
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
do.you.remember.me
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
i barely remember anything that happened before last month
actually last week, couldn’t tell you what I was doing before.

I really gotta stop taking drugs
That’s so me. Except I don’t take drugs, I have insomnia.
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV

Similar threads

LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
4
Views
45
sebtrynaascend
S
bnugly
Replies
1
Views
19
kbj
kbj
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
6
Views
37
Gravitas
Gravitas
Clqs
Replies
2
Views
22
Clqs
Clqs
Notcel
Replies
3
Views
25
Raison_d'être
Raison_d'être

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top