Mfs forget it’s LMS

D

Deleted member 9801

Looks, money, status - LMS

Without MS you just take the L

You can’t be life mogger with just looks. You mfs obssess about muh Chad but forget you need to also be at top of the corporate ladder to live a VIP life

Exceptions exist like movie stars, 365 weeks 1 Meeks, etc etc where they made money and status from looks alone…but that’s not you bruv. Work on the holy trinity LMS

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and n0rthface
depends on age imo, if you’re under 30 you can be a homeless Chad and you’d slay more than a Jeff Bezoscel. But over 30 you must moneymax fs

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
depends on age imo, if you’re under 30 you can be a homeless Chad and you’d slay more than a Jeff Bezoscel. But over 30 you must moneymax fs
Other way round

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Johnnybegood and serbiangandy
Looks, money, status - LMS

Without MS you just take the L

You can’t be life mogger with just looks. You mfs obssess about muh Chad but forget you need to also be at top of the corporate ladder to live a VIP life

Exceptions exist like movie stars, 365 weeks 1 Meeks, etc etc where they made money and status from looks alone…but that’s not you bruv. Work on the holy trinity LMS
Ehhh idkk. Idc about money or status, those are for my own personal gains tbh and my well being, not to impress woman. On top of that money is a resource trait that doesn’t really get women wet at all, it just makes u more of a beta male/boyfriend target (and we all know what happens to ppl like this). On top of that, they’re are females willing to legit FINANCE chads because they are good-looking. My 5.5 PSL buddy had fems with over 100k on the gram simping and lusting over him. The whole school was in love with him because of his face.
Stay tuned for the thread I might make btw.

• +1
Ehhh idkk. Idc about money or status, those are for my own personal gains tbh and my well being, not to impress woman. On top of that money is a resource trait that doesn’t really get women wet at all, it just makes u more of a beta male/boyfriend target (and we all know what happens to ppl like this). On top of that, they’re are females willing to legit FINANCE chads because they are good-looking. My 5.5 PSL buddy had fems with over 100k on the gram simping and lusting over him. The whole school was in love with him because of his face.
100k followers wtf!

How much did he slay?

100k followers wtf!
LOL yeah bro that's what happens when your 6'1" 5.5 PSL and mullato loll.
How much did he slay?
I don't know exactly because he was fake keeping his joint on the low, and also because he was in a relationship for quite some time with some stacylites but let's just say....he would complain about not going to parties because of the amount of attention he would get from fems, which I forgot to add this into what you're about to read but even when we went out of state there was pum pum lined up for him (should I write a thread about this?)

Here just go to this thread and scroll to where it says Guy 3; there are way more stories but those contained are just small examples.
Lightskin Thread

Last edited:
  • Woah