"MGTOW" Chink Coping Harrrd

ROFL this whole thread made my day!
:feelskek::feelskek:

Fucking kek
Making analogies is retarded af. Like dude he can also think of other analogies that prove him wrong. So i don't get why people make analogies. Stop making analogies in 2019. thank you

I actually talked to foids about looksmax and they completely agree with everything i said.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Final82
Well, we will all become some kind of soyboys that play videogames etc., testosterone and libido levels will adapt to that. We as a humanity will adapt to anything tbh. Technology with artificial birth, gene altering methods, selective breeding from multiple parents, VR for cucks etc. Everything will somehow solicit the problem so we will adapt and die as cucks, no indulgence here
Tbh it'd be great if scientists could create really realistic sexdolls. But tbh that's never gonna happen.Fucking Lol at all those MGTOW fags claiming sex dolls can replace actual women. I've just watched a video on a sex doll brothel... not even close to a real woman jfc.

Making analogies is retarded af. Like dude he can also think of other analogies that prove him wrong. So i don't get why people make analogies. Stop making analogies in 2019. thank you

I actually talked to foids about looksmax and they completely agree with everything i said.
What did you say?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and dodt
iu

• +1
Reactions: dodt

Foids and breeding for only good looking / rich men

Sex dolls and robots for middle class ugly men

Rope for poor ugly men

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Bunch of ignorants ITT. Yeah we need idiots like this Asian guy to MGOTW because women’s confidence correlates with validation. They feel empowered and picky because of the validation they get from men. And these men are mostly this sort of beta cucks. When they’ll stop doing this, women’s egos will slowly deflate. As for those who slay, they will likely keep on dumping them after they did their thing. So if you think 20% of men will be able to make 80% women happy you’re deluded. Even if somehow 20% of men will fuck the 80% of women, in general women need more than an ONS to feel completely satisfied.

But ofc people won’t understand and this will go to shit.

I fucking despise them honestly I would literally strangle those Cunts if found one in real life

Same tbh and i'm not even a violent person lel

Aren't those users all foids?

They are many things, retarded, ugly, liars, shekel collectors, con artists and disgusting animals, just to name a few.

Foids or not, they give false hope to people, prevent them from improving looks (oh it's alright don't lift and improve just be confideeent) and those scumbags know it.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, dogtown, Final82 and 1 other person
They are many things, retarded, ugly, liars, shekel collectors, con artists and disgusting animals, just to name a few.

Foids or not, they give false hope to people, prevent them from improving looks (oh it's alright don't lift and improve just be confideeent) and those scumbags know it.

It’s done by society to keep the sub 8 ugly men working and stay blue pilled in the false hope . Studying and paying tuitions . ugly men do the most important jobs - the low IQ ones do plumbing , electric , sewer etc - to allow chads to fuck Stacie’s and Becky’s on snowy nights while the average Joe is busting his balls off in the street in freezing cold to fix the electric wires at 2 am risking his life ( in the hope that one day he will get acknowledgement for his hard work ). The smarter ugly ones help foids to improve technology and better and better dating and mating apps to find all chads in the area , or do surgeries at 3 am trying to save a Tyrone from gun shot wound etc . All this when their “ wives “ or “ GFs “ are taking chad cocks in their own cosy beds .absoluteky brutal but true facts .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, StudyHacks and Future Arablite
It’s done by society to keep the sub 8 ugly men working and stay blue pilled in the false hope . Studying and paying tuitions . ugly men do the most important jobs - the low IQ ones do plumbing , electric , sewer etc - to allow chads to fuck Stacie’s and Becky’s on snowy nights while the average Joe is busting his balls off in the street in freezing cold to fix the electric wires at 2 am risking his life ( in the hope that one day he will get acknowledgement for his hard work ). The smarter ugly ones help foids to improve technology and better and better dating and mating apps to find all chads in the area , or do surgeries at 3 am trying to save a Tyrone from gun shot wound etc . All this when their “ wives “ or “ GFs “ are taking chad cocks in their own cosy beds .absoluteky brutal but true facts .
do you think this is wrong tho for females to act this way? it’s just human nature to want the best things in life

I've accepted my inceldom

My cope is trying to improve myself, but I know that it's all pointless at the end of the day.

I have accepted this fate and will welcome my death with open arms.

• +1
do you think this is wrong tho for females to act this way? it’s just human nature to want the best things in life

Absolutely not . It’s natural for them to act this way . However , most men should stop doing this shit in the false hope . That’s not cool for society to lie to men.
I've accepted my inceldom

My cope is trying to improve myself, but I know that it's all pointless at the end of the day.

I have accepted this fate and will welcome my death with open arms.

Most men are not supposed to breed that’s why nature made us ugly

Absolutely not . It’s natural for them to act this way . However , most men should stop doing this shit in the false hope . That’s not cool for society to lie to men.

Most men are not supposed to breed that’s why nature made us ugly

Well terrible posture made me ugly, I think genetically I am at least average.

Tbh it'd be great if scientists could create really realistic sexdolls. But tbh that's never gonna happen.Fucking Lol at all those MGTOW fags claiming sex dolls can replace actual women. I've just watched a video on a sex doll brothel... not even close to a real woman jfc.

What did you say?
I told them how looks are important esp height. Then I diged deeper told her about Chads & the girl responded back yesh my husband is 6’4 I guess he’s a Chad rofl. Then I talked about chiseled jaws the rest of the conversation.
Foids and breeding for only good looking / rich men

Sex dolls and robots for middle class ugly men

Rope for poor ugly men
Cope

;)
Well terrible posture made me ugly, I think genetically I am at least average.

Bro - Average means shit from evolutionary standpoint . Our social rules and keeping foids in check with monogamous marriages for centuries allowed beta ugly cucks like our fathers to get laid with looks matched women and pass on this shitty genes . In the wild in any primate species , only 20-25 percent of top male primates breed with female Primates . Bottom 80 percent male primates are either left without sex or get sex when she is on period - when he brings us food and comforts her ( kinda of beta bux transactional sex - with no chance of making her pregnant as she is on periods ).
I told them how looks are important esp height. Then I diged deeper told her about Chads & the girl responded back yesh my husband is 6’4 I guess he’s a Chad rofl. Then I talked about chiseled jaws the rest of the conversation.

Cope

Why do you think asian and curry men are ugly af with small dicks and short small frames ??? This is result of centuries of arranged marriages where beautiful Stacie’s were forced to breed with ugly beta chimps who were good providers . Result? Ugly and shitty genes in the population . This is very rampant in India - that’s why a county of 1 billion people can’t even win 10 gold medals in any Olympics . All shitty beta cucks breeding for centuries passing their disgusting sperm to their sons - making them ugly af. Combine that with poor diet , no athletic culture and heavy nerdy academic focus . Result ? Curry cels everywhere .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart
;)

Bro - Average means shit from evolutionary standpoint . Our social rules and keeping foids in check with monogamous marriages for centuries allowed beta ugly cucks like our fathers to get laid with looks matched women and pass on this shitty genes . In the wild in any primate species , only 20-25 percent of top male primates breed with female Primates . Bottom 80 percent male primates are either left without sex or get sex when she is on period - when he brings us food and comforts her ( kinda of beta bux transactional sex - with no chance of making her pregnant as she is on periods ).

Why do you think asian and curry men are ugly af with small dicks and short small frames ??? This is result of centuries of arranged marriages where beautiful Stacie’s were forced to breed with ugly beta chimps who were good providers . Result? Ugly and shitty genes in the population . This is very rampant in India - that’s why a county of 1 billion people can’t even win 10 gold medals in any Olympics . All shitty beta cucks breeding for centuries passing their disgusting sperm to their sons - making them ugly af. Combine that with poor diet , no athletic culture and heavy nerdy academic focus . Result ? Curry cels everywhere .

I'd like to see Chad fuck 80% of the women without the modern state protecting him, remove civilization (aka the thing that what was created by average men/women pairing for millennia) and Chad would be removed pretty sharp if he didn't share.

What is happening today is a result of the pendulum swinging in such a way in that it allows women to regress to some stone age biological selection whilst being protected by the very thing that average men built. This cannot last forever.

• +1
I'd like to see Chad fuck 80% of the women without the modern state protecting him, remove civilization (aka the thing that what was created by average men/women pairing for millennia) and Chad would be removed pretty sharp if he didn't share.

What is happening today is a result of the pendulum swinging in such a way in that it allows women to regress to some stone age biological selection whilst being protected by the very thing that average men built. This cannot last forever.

It’s the worst of both worlds for an average ( most like 80 percent man ) and best of both worlds for any woman.

Incels are hated when their ugly and hated when they actually try to improve their looks. If the same people who called me ugly (especially in highschool), found out I was trying to improve my looks they would call me "insecure", "faggot" and a loser. God fuckin dammit you make me feel like shit because of the way I look and I can't even do anything to change it.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Bunch of ignorants ITT. Yeah we need idiots like this Asian guy to MGOTW because women’s confidence correlates with validation. They feel empowered and picky because of the validation they get from men. And these men are mostly this sort of beta cucks. When they’ll stop doing this, women’s egos will slowly deflate. As for those who slay, they will likely keep on dumping them after they did their thing. So if you think 20% of men will be able to make 80% women happy you’re deluded. Even if somehow 20% of men will fuck the 80% of women, in general women need more than an ONS to feel completely satisfied.

But ofc people won’t understand and this will go to shit.
High iq

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms
They just induce the inflow of migrants for work and probably fuck japanese prime chicks. JFL

The Japanese government will start encouraging immigration from China in the next 10 years. Guarantee it.

"If it's the face, can you change your glasses? can you change your hairstyle? can you change your skin?"

giphy.gif

How about the bones bro?

JFL, MGTOWs are fucking retards

Dude he's uglier than anyone who's used this site....hahahaa
Keepe coping he mogs you to absolute hell you virgin