MGTOW Is The Biggest Joke of A Cope

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
The reality is that they DO care about girls/women. Why else would you make your whole identity about rejecting women? Because they know women are a big deal, that’s why.

They just upload their cope photos of some sunset or food or whatever, in order to get reinforcement from other guys via upvotes and comments. If there was no mgtow sub, these guys would be miserable.

They need to be reinforced over and over that their decision to go mgtow is a good one. That’s why they visit the sub every day. They need someone to tell them they made a wise choice repeatedly because deep inside they know it’s cope and they still desire females.

Go Cho > Go Your Own Way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19432, Deleted member 6341, Demir and 2 others
MGTOW sounds like a good cope actually.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, BigBiceps and toolateforme
This is legit 10/10 article tbh.

The reality is that they DO care about girls/women. Why else would you make your whole identity about rejecting women? Because they know women are a big deal, that’s why.

They just upload their cope photos of some sunset or food or whatever, in order to get reinforcement from other guys via upvotes and comments. If there was no mgtow sub, these guys would be miserable.

They need to be reinforced over and over that their decision to go mgtow is a good one. That’s why they visit the sub every day. They need someone to tell them they made a wise choice repeatedly because deep inside they know it’s cope and they still desire females.

Go Cho > Go Your Own Way
They're mostly fathers, who have lost their wealth and children to their crooked ex-wives. No wonder they hate women if they have to give 30% of their paycheck to their exwives and they can't even see their children. I understand some MGTOW's.

They're mostly fathers, who have lost their wealth and children to their crooked ex-wives. No wonder they hate women if they have to give 30% of their paycheck to their exwives and they can't even see their children. I understand some MGTOW's.
Yeah, man.

Western women are trash, not eastern women. If you want to get married don't marry legally, but have an informal marrige.

I enjoy reading MGTOW related posts even though I’m not part of it myself.