• 90's

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 2000's

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
TRNA

TRNA

(Retired) Mog never stops
Dude was blackpilled to the core, had a surrogate mother for his kids, had many surguries overdid it though ngl, whitemaxxed, extreme status+talent, and had an abusive childhood and extreme BDD, absolute PSL icon and legend, music industry went to shit when he died fr

(kid) Jackson 5 (Teenager) blame it on the boogie/the wiz Off the Wall 1979 Thriller 1983 Bad 1987 90's whitemaxxing
Was Michael Jackson a light-skinned Black? - Quora
Remembering Michael Jackson on His 60th Birthday: The King of Pop Through  the Years
Michael Jackson 1979 by Chris Wolter | Michael jackson poster, Jackson  family, Michael jackson
1983 | Michael Jackson Official Site
Pin by Daniel Maldonado on MJ✨✨1 | Michael jackson poster, Michael jackson  bad, Michael jackson bad era
MJJ Photos on Twitter: Michael Jackson during interview for Primetime, 1995.…

2000's unrecognizable
MJJ | Michael jackson, Jackson, Famosos

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Copeful
Dude was blackpilled to the core, had a surrogate mother for his kids, had many surguries overdid it though ngl, whitemaxxed, extreme status+talent, and had an abusive childhood and extreme BDD, absolute PSL icon and legend, music industry went to shit when he died fr

(kid) Jackson 5 (Teenager) blame it on the boogie/the wiz Off the Wall 1979 Thriller 1983 Bad 1987 90's whitemaxxing
Remembering Michael Jackson on His 60th Birthday: The King of Pop Through  the Years
Michael Jackson 1979 by Chris Wolter | Michael jackson poster, Jackson  family, Michael jackson
Pin by Daniel Maldonado on MJ✨✨1 | Michael jackson poster, Michael jackson  bad, Michael jackson bad era

2000's unrecognizable
how the fuck did he become so white :forcedsmile: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Thriller MJ was chad

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Vvvvxxxx, Uglybrazilian and 1 other person
he even fucked prime JB (although they might have been males)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 6723
  • So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown

2000's unrecognizable
needed taban fix his abhorrent eyes

he even fucked prime JB (although they might have been males)
he was innocent media and those kids were fucking liars bro, they have everything to gain by accusing/slandering him,

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Vvvvxxxx, doll and 2 others
even if you were white you'd still be short and ugly so you'd still be fucked, also your oneitis is ugly af
im super ugly man :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

did you trannymaxx bro your I've seen your before pictures and they are a lot better, you seem to have been in better shape when you had shorter hair
no I just have longer hair

no I just have longer hair
idk you can get some jaw implant and rhino, do your best to whitemaxx, and lift fraud to get to 5'10-5'11, leave your simp behavior in the past

• +1
idk you can get some jaw implant and rhino, do your best to whitemaxx, and lift fraud to get to 5'10-5'11, leave your simp behavior in the past
ok

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
you have some potential to surgerymaxx you're not a truecel or a subhuman, I know you're probably fucked in the head, but do you really want to rot here your whole life or ascend or at least become above average, 6-7/10 I highly reccomend moneymaxxing for suguries to ascend, I wish all the best to you @Short Ugly and Brown,

how the fuck can faith tell. she is aspie robot all along
dn rd
you have some potential to surgerymaxx you're not a truecel or a subhuman, I know you're probably fucked in the head, but do you really want to rot here your whole life or ascend or at least become above average, 6-7/10 I highly reccomend moneymaxxing for suguries to ascend, I wish all the best to you @Short Ugly and Brown,
what if I get double jaw?

Last edited:
because she's 5foot8 too so when I frauded 1 inch she noticed cuz yeah

what if I get double jaw?
idk bro i'm not a surgery expert, but all I know is your jaw is a weak point and so is your nose
Image of Short Ugly and Brown | Short Ugly And Brown | Know Your Meme
at least in this picture of you, at least your skin is light enough for whitemaxxing, and you already have blue eyes, you have some potential but your mental state is fucked ngl good luck bro fr, I hope you surgerymaxx to ascend do whatever it takes and fuck what anyone else says

• +1
idk bro i'm not a surgery expert, but all I know is your jaw is a weak point and so is your nose
Image of Short Ugly and Brown | Short Ugly And Brown | Know Your Meme
at least in this picture of you, at least your skin is light enough for whitemaxxing, and you already have blue eyes, you have some potential but your mental state is fucked ngl good luck bro fr, I hope you surgerymaxx to ascend do whatever it takes and fuck what anyone else says
you do realize that my SMV is pretty low overall though right and that I'm ugly?

I'm saying that bc Im KHHTV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
you do realize that my SMV is pretty low overall though right and that I'm ugly?

I'm saying that bc Im KHHTV
I agree that rn your smv is low not sure where you live given that your oneitis is a white girl i'm guessing USA or your financial situation, maybe if you saw a goodlooking morph of yourself, I mean look at ER he had potential, look at these morphs https://incels.is/attachments/1593856190867-png.285368/https://incels.is/attachments/1593856223538-png.285369/https://incels.is/attachments/1593856250338-png.285370/, I'm sure you can get somewhat higher, ask some of the high IQ surgery guys on here what specific surguries you'd need to ascend, also how have you never held a girls hand or hugged a girl is that seriously a thing, or is that a joke

Last edited:
He was attractive when mulatomaxxed

But became very uncanny after

2000's unrecognizable
5th pic. Ideally hed have stayed light skinned black then surgery max to masc thyrone

It's not in his blood tho.

2000's unrecognizable
Red jacket photo looks best

Rip Michael

Overdosed on JBW THEORY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back