Michael jackson is the most famous person ever besides jesus and the most sucessful artist of all time

Saoirsecel

Saoirsecel

Don't hate the player, hate the game
And hes always been ugly

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Warlow, joeveniro and 11 others
That guy who played basketball right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, CopeIsReal, Deleted member 5052 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, bugeye and Deleted member 5292
he’s also extremely good at singing, dancing, songwriting he’s tall and he was pretty gl before he bleached his skin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 6695, CopeIsReal and 15 others
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: Lux
he’s also extremely good at singing, dancing, songwriting he’s tall and he was pretty gl before he bleached his skin
he would be like a 4 on this site. probably a 2 considering hes african

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Just be as popular as Jesus Christ bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, CopeIsReal, Warlow and 6 others
jackson became popular in the 70s, a hyper sexualised society but nowhere near the last 30 years

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 4797
He was 5’9” but yeah this thread is cope, Michael was pretty gl before the surgeries

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Warlow, hairyballscel and 1 other person
He was 5’9” but yeah this thread is cope, Michael was pretty gl before the surgeries
he’s 5’9? wtf no way

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
he’s 5’9? wtf no way
Yep, both google and celebheights agree on that
He looked taller cause he was skinny as fuck
He weighed like 120 pounds

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Patient A
You forgot about Hitler & Muhammad

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 10177 and justshowerbro
The most famous person in history besides Jesus and Muhammad and other religios related semimyths persons liie Buddah, is Adolf Hitler

Take the Hitlerpill. Everyone know who is.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 9779 and 13 others
The most famous person in history besides Jesus and Muhammad and other religios related semimyths persons liie Buddah, is Adolf Hitler

You do know what the Hitlerpill is, right?

Cyanide capsules.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3679
u are a good reader tbh
848138B2 ACBB 4472 A2BF 693A7CDA2A62

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8486 and mkoomz

No, many uneducated people dont know who hitler is, its not even close seriously, i met a lot of people that dont know who hitler is, never met anyone that doesnt know who mj is

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, AscensionMillenium and MiroslavBulldosex
He had nice facial ratios ngl

no, that's michael johnson.
image.jpg
No it's definitely not him;

You're confusing him with Michael JORDAN, the famous singer.

I was talking about Michael JACKSON, the famous baseball legend that anyone knows

Attachments

• MV5BMjExOTY3NzExM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTg1OTAzMTE@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BMjExOTY3NzExM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTg1OTAzMTE@._V1_.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 9
  • michael-jordan-baseball-white-sox-chicago2.jpg
    michael-jordan-baseball-white-sox-chicago2.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 10
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 5052 and 7 others
nah Obama is

yeah and was followed by false pedo accusations his whole life because he was ugly lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Jamal2222 and Deleted member 5891

Buddha was a real person tho

He wasn't that ugly before the excessive plastic surgery and bleaching

Things were different back then. Of course I cant put my finger on all the details but there were tons of famous actor, musicians, etc. who were average or even ugly. Not so anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Things were different back then. Of course I cant put my finger on all the details but there were tons of famous actor, musicians, etc. who were average or even ugly. Not so anymore
Elab

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Hitler is arguably more famous.

Also Alexander the Great, Martin Luther King Jr. are pretty famous as well

Well if you take a look at the most famous musicians from that time period, there are almost 0 people who were really good looking. Elton John, michael jackson, simon and garfunkel, these are some of the biggest record sellers from the 70s and 80s. Some of the biggest actors from then were dustin hoffman, jack nicholson, al pacino, robert de niro. If you look at pictures of these people even from when they were young they do not look like 8 or 9/10 handsome chads. But I would have trouble to name more than 3 or 4 male superstars or super celebrities on that level nowadays who are not good looking. Maybe Samuel l jackson is the biggest I can think of now who isnt good looking. Its even worse with the music industry. Every big artist now is a woman or a handsome man who is a sex symbol and sells records to girls and women that way. These artists now only last for a few years when they are young and good looking and then someone else slightly better looking replaces them. Meanwhile artists like michael jackson or bands like metallica had careers that span decades until they are all old and unattractive

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 5052 and 1 other person
Well if you take a look at the most famous musicians from that time period, there are almost 0 people who were really good looking. Elton John, michael jackson, simon and garfunkel, these are some of the biggest record sellers from the 70s and 80s. Some of the biggest actors from then were dustin hoffman, jack nicholson, al pacino, robert de niro. If you look at pictures of these people even from when they were young they do not look like 8 or 9/10 handsome chads. But I would have trouble to name more than 3 or 4 male superstars or super celebrities on that level nowadays who are not good looking. Maybe Samuel l jackson is the biggest I can think of now who isnt good looking. Its even worse with the music industry. Every big artist now is a woman or a handsome man who is a sex symbol and sells records to girls and women that way. These artists now only last for a few years when they are young and good looking and then someone else slightly better looking replaces them. Meanwhile artists like michael jackson or bands like metallica had careers that span decades until they are all old and unattractive
Big fax, society is getting blackpilled day by day, tik tok is just the nail in the coffin

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Soalian and SkinjobCatastrophe
Big fax, society is getting blackpilled day by day, tik tok is just the nail in the coffin
You know when you just slip on the snow just a little, when walking in the mountains, and that it causes a bit of ice to fall off,

but in fact you're setting a whole avalanche in motion, with the snowball effect?

Well, that's the same thing for TikTok and the final stage of our degenerate Civilization, before the avalanche, or implosion,etc,... however you want to have it

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 6403
Samuel L Jackson is already 71 tbh he was acting back then in the days of de niro

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Made a thread on him way back on .co

https://incels.is/threads/michael-jackson-was-probably-blackpilled.43663/

I tihnk he was blackpilled and lookism aware, knowing that looks was a determining factor in success

• +1
Michael Jackson called out the evil Jews thats why they threw him under the bus

The jews also corrupteeld him to bleach his skin and shit, they abused the hell out of him

• +1
this is what gigachad status looks like

Last edited:
he was decent looking in the thriller era and okay in the bad era

after that he went way too far on surgery, and his condtion + whitemaxxing worsened, still the greatest artist/performer of all time

• +1
You guys are too young to understand this but Micheal Jackson during the thriller era was considered a heart throb.

In the 1980s light brown and light skinned men who were boyish and skinny were very, very popular in media.

To the point that comedians amongst that generation it’s joked that that era was pretty and “soft” light skin men decade.
8B0146AE 2231 4B65 A0E7 A9EA1784C61A

5EBF937F D611 49CE B908 D3D5123E1628

56AB4FB5 1AB3 4918 9393 1DC84A706E62

1BE1F8F5 638A 492B BED2 7E8046112B4C

D52CF539 0109 476C B561 470E19BE2C9B

Not just famous men, it was the American equivalent of Kpop in Korea. Men who were more boyish looking and light skin were getting snatched up by gorgeous black women of all shades. Hell I’m the product of it.

also didn’t just do “too much” he experimented with ethnic rhinoplasty in its infancy and thus had to deal with the ramifications of that through revisions that whittled away his nose more and more of his nose