Microdose accutane to avoid hairloss?

D

Deleted member 18808

Lurker
I'm planning on running 350mg test + 80mg turinabol (a rather hairsafe protocol) with Dutasteride + RU58841 (best we have currently).

However this amount of test will most certainly give me many pimples. I have accutane on hand but have seen many hairloss horror stories even on this forum.

Anyone ran something like 5-10mg accutane daily or so and even gotten results? I don't even want to touch this poison if I can help it obviously.

I think I'll try 10mg daily until the acne clears, then drop to 5mg for maintenance and keep spreading out the days and see how little I can get away with. Anyone got any tips?

I don't think it would cause hairloss, but I would highly advice to use accutane as last resort. Adapelene and Benzoyl peroxide should work fine depending on the severity. Showering after gym session and cleaning pillows often should help also a little bit if acne is not to severe.

I don't think it would cause hairloss, but I would highly advice to use accutane as last resort. Adapelene and Benzoyl peroxide should work fine depending on the severity. Showering after gym session and cleaning pillows often should help also a little bit if acne is not to severe.
my skin can't really handle benzoyl peroxide but I'm gonna try popping dermatologist prescribed antibiotics with low dose accutane. when the antibiotics kick in I'll hop off the Accutane low dose. also I'm using tretinoin and rubbing RU58841 on my face since it's an anti androgen. I really really really don't like accutane but this cycle is something that has to happen.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
my skin can't really handle benzoyl peroxide but I'm gonna try popping dermatologist prescribed antibiotics with low dose accutane. when the antibiotics kick in I'll hop off the Accutane low dose. also I'm using tretinoin and rubbing RU58841 on my face since it's an anti androgen. I really really really don't like accutane but this cycle is something that has to happen.
OK good luck. I used accutane in the past. 40mg a day at like 60kg when I was 17. Helped me a lot but gave me mental side effects. Don't think that dose should give you any sides. It may be harsher to the liver so be carefull with that.
Would be carefull with ru58441. Didn't know it could be used in the face, but it sounds harsh. The vehicle is like 95% pure alcohol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18808
OK good luck. I used accutane in the past. 40mg a day at like 60kg when I was 17. Helped me a lot but gave me mental side effects. Don't think that dose should give you any sides. It may be harsher to the liver so be carefull with that.
Would be carefull with ru58441. Didn't know it could be used in the face, but it sounds harsh. The vehicle is like 95% pure alcohol.
Yeah man. But between having acne and putting alcohol on my face....fucking hell. This is the type of shit you have to do as a non Chad in 2022. It's either this or remain mogged as fuck.

Yeah man. But between having acne and putting alcohol on my face....fucking hell. This is the type of shit you have to do as a non Chad in 2022. It's either this or remain mogged as fuck.
Problem is, is that alcohol is really drying. If you dry your skin too much you produce more oil, causing more acne. Same is with tea trea oil.