microdosing pregnant wife with testosterone for chad son?

EGGY 1671u32g

EGGY 1671u32g

mtn with height halo
ive read a few studies now and the general consensus is foetal testosterone has a much greater impact on facial masculinity and other masculine traits like height and bonemass than even childhood and pubertal testosterone. so why not, right after finding out if a baby is a boy or girl, start rubbing a testosterone gel or what ever on ur wifes stomach to aid in increasing your son’s development.

Idk if it would work but you could also just hop on roids while trying to conceive, maybe ur elevated T levels at the time would affect the sperm? if bad health and old age can make sperm weaker/make resulting kids weaker wouldnt extremely high T levels do the oppositev

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pig_face, wishIwasSalludon, aerooooo and 3 others
I wanna know the answer to this

Bump Hump GIF by Love Island Australia

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
ive read a few studies now and the general consensus is foetal testosterone has a much greater impact on facial masculinity and other masculine traits like height and bonemass than even childhood and pubertal testosterone. so why not, right after finding out if a baby is a boy or girl, start rubbing a testosterone gel or what ever on ur wifes stomach to aid in increasing your son’s development.

Idk if it would work but you could also just hop on roids while trying to conceive, maybe ur elevated T levels at the time would affect the sperm? if bad health and old age can make sperm weaker/make resulting kids weaker wouldnt extremely high T levels do the oppositev
roids ruin sperm quality. her taking anabolics or test won't help the child.
Better to try crisprcas9 method through gene editing in the future

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: robtical, UZB_Strebl, aleksander and 1 other person
Taken together, these data suggest that increased maternal testosterone concentrations do not cross the placenta to directly suppress fetal growth but affects amino acid nutrient delivery to the fetus by downregulating specific amino acid transporter activity.

Conclusions​

In conclusion, the present study shows that an increase in maternal testosterone in concentrations commonly observed during pathological pregnancies caused a marked reduction in maternal weight gain through the dosing period until delivery and resulted in significantly smaller than normal fetuses. A 2-fold increase in maternal testosterone causes a significant decrease in fetal size but does not elevate fetal testosterone. Thus, the fetus appears to be protected from excess maternal androgen perhaps due to effective enzymatic inactivation by the placenta. Moreover, these studies demonstrate that the specific downregulation of amino acid transporters within the placenta in response to TP treatment is associated with a decrease in fetal growth. The decrease in growth may be the result of a decrease of available nutrients to the fetus.

probably or the baby will be messed up

It wont do a thing

just bang her really good, make her eat tons of meat and avoid phytoestrogens, also tap water if possible since it makes frogs gay.

shit like that can actually backfire by messing up with her hormones, the same way roiding will plummet your natural t levels.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pig_face, 5'7 zoomer and PsychoDsk
probably or the baby will be messed up
the study i read said it did show a significant correlation to facial masculinity but also to rates of autism and adhd might be worth it

just bang her really good, make her eat tons of meat and avoid phytoestrogens, also tap water if possible since it makes frogs gay.

shit like that can actually backfire by messing up with her hormones, the same way roiding will plummet your natural t levels.
also ive read studies showing children born in late spring are up to an inch taller than those born in winter, so bang ur wife in september

• Love it
Reactions: Tenshi
Your son will come out like this

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: pppokerface, pig_face, scrunchables and 5 others
also ive read studies showing children born in late spring are up to an inch taller than those born in winter, so bang ur wife in september
thats lifefuel, my son was conceived in september.

thats lifefuel, my son was conceived in september.
might not be over for him, just make sure hes looksmaxxing from day 1 so he never ends up here

• Love it
Reactions: Tenshi
No, just make sure she's breastfeeding as much as possible and eating a lot of nutrient-dense animal foods.

apply DHT gel onto her stomach bhai

your son will totally end up looking like Adonis you imagined (y)(y)(y)

Creating an imbalance of test and estro can make him biologically inclined to become gay

• JFL
Yes but your son will have autism (no joke)

• JFL

uhh OP i fucked up my wife is a dude now

U cannot cheat nature lol, my mom used to do a lot of physical work when i was in her womb and ny skull an frame is huge i can bet money that my skull is nearly 750 gram heavier than nornal guys ,i cannot fit standard size caps

Go for it, but if your kid comes out utterly deformed it's on you to take responsibility and end their life

Just marry a masculine looking women

how about you abort it so it dont gotta suffer being indiand you curry munching degenerate fucking donkey

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
inb4 she gives birth to a dyke

u gotta find the soft spot
or else u gonna get an ogre or a tranny daughter

u gotta find the soft spot
or else u gonna get an ogre or a tranny daughter

how about you abort it so it dont gotta suffer being indiand you curry munching degenerate fucking donkey
my girlfriends white as shit so my kid probably wont look too brown lol

Just marry a masculine looking women
idk im just hoping my sons end up at least inheriting my bone mass and their maternal grandfathers bonemass since my girlfriends herself looks femine but her dad was a tall bone mogger

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx