Microfractures technique to grow your shoulder bone/frame (not muscle) everyone GTFIH!!

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
I found this website http://www.widershoulderbones.com/p/wsb.html
There are results with video and photo proof of this to work they have dvd and pdf format for this
Is this course legit for shoulder bone widening or a scam

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 1901
Zero

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and pneumocystosis
who still sells dvds ...already kinda sketchy

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, zharupodrugu, Jigen and 4 others
why would u buy it just make up ur own exercise
Yeah I mean gymmaxxing is legit for muscle gains but bone is what makes you wide tbh

• +1
who still sells dvds ...already kinda sketchy
Maybe but I am planning to buy this and apply the techniques if I get results I will surely make a post of it

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Yeah I mean gymmaxxing is legit for muscle gains but bone is what makes you wide tbh
yea but u said its a microfracture technique to grow ur frame right
is that not literally bone mashing with some stretches but for ur shoulders like wth why would u pay 90 pounds for that

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and 5.5psl
yea but u said its a microfracture technique to grow ur frame right
is that not literally bone mashing with some stretches but for ur shoulders like wth why would u pay 90 pounds for that
Yeah I mean they teach how to create microfractures at the shoulders
Smashing delts with hammer won't work jfl you need some sort of excercise to do so that's what they teach in the course I am buying it tbh and doing it for 6 months minimum will update you guys if it works or is a cope

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
as legit as stretching for height growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, TITUS and 5.5psl
Smashing delts with hammer won't work jfl you need some sort of excercise to do so that's what they teach in the course I am buying it tbh and doing it for 6 months minimum will update you guys if it works or is a cope
pls bro just think for 5 mins and u will figure out how to create microfractures at the shoulders

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: crimclown63, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 24712
looks legit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smoothsexy, TITUS and 5.5psl
just do high volume ohp like I've been telling you all to do for the past months while I keep progressing doing it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, zharupodrugu and szolliontaraelis
just do high volume ohp like I've been telling you all to do for the past months while I keep progressing doing it.
Ig lateral raises would be more beneficial as compared to ohp for gaining shoulder width ?

• +1
Ig lateral raises would be more beneficial as compared to ohp for gaining shoulder width ?
feel free to try but ohp strains the actual tendons/bones a lot less than lateral raises do for me, which allows for heavier and more volume.

I have very long arms though so it could just be that my anatomy.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and 5.5psl
feel free to try but ohp strains the actual tendons/bones a lot less than lateral raises do for me, which allows for heavier and more volume.

I have very long arms though so it could just be that my anatomy.
I would obviously listen to your advice bro as you have actually gained few inches in shoulders
From now focussing on ohp more

• +1
I would obviously listen to your advice bro as you have actually gained few inches in shoulders
From now focussing on ohp more
also if you isolate the shoulders, lu raises feel better than lateral raises, might be due to different weight distribution because you use plates for it.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Elvisandreaa and 5.5psl
Sounds legit to me.

• +1
Seems like a scam. They say that the methods have been thoroughly tested, yet they barely post any results. Some of the results are obviously frauded/exaggerated. I doubt you could get practical results with only “6-8 minutes” of the exercises per day. I think if a practical method as simple as a few easy exercises exists, Tyler from Height quest would have already discovered it.

• +1
It seems to good to be true and very sketchy. I mean 6-8 minutes per day is nothing, and they posted no pictures of their leg lengthening results. Maybe their methods work since bones can be lengthened with certain movements according to Tyler, but they obviously can’t be very effective and the results are frauded.

• +1

Your welcome.

• +1
Been doing them excessively for the past 3 weeks along with lateral raises and my shoulders really popped out.

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Been doing them excessively for the past 3 weeks along with lateral raises and my shoulders really popped out.
there's some other guys that have dm'd me, and some of my friends are trying it with good results.

who would've thought that just mindlessly throwing volume at your shoulders does well.

there's some other guys that have dm'd me, and some of my friends are trying it with good results.

who would've thought that just mindlessly throwing volume at your shoulders does well.
I've replaced my chest volume with shoulders. Now i do more shoulders and less chest. Let see how it goes.
Too risky to smash your shoulders.
Even police dont use their shoulders to knock down the doors anymore.

This course was posted here in framemaxxing thread (botb).

Tried it for 2 months and i have given up unfourtenly.

This course was posted here in framemaxxing thread (botb).

Tried it for 2 months and i have given up unfourtenly.
Why ? It take atleast 6 months to see noticeable gains

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63, Hmmf and pneumocystosis
Maybe but I am planning to buy this and apply the techniques if I get results I will surely make a post of it
One year later, Did anything happen?

just do high volume ohp like I've been telling you all to do for the past months while I keep progressing doing it
Are seated dumbbell one's fine?

sure but it's easier to do it seated so up the weight.
I'll keep that in mind, Also How wide is really good, Like 98+ percentile? Like 22 inches? I'm talking entire shoulder width not bideltoid.