microneedling the hairline instead of minoxidil?

D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
if minoxidil restores your hairline/bald spots by increasing scalp circulation or whatever, and microneedling does the same thing, can’t you just do microneedling for the same benefit but less cost? if you combine the two it has great results so surely microneedling alone has decent results as well. anyone know?

• +1
Reactions: WayneBraaaah, Deleted member 6963, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
That could probably work i'd assume!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
That could probably work i'd assume!
might give it a whirl and see what happens, can do my face as well and kill two birds with one stone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
might give it a whirl and see what happens, can do my face as well and kill two birds with one stone
Good plan mate! hope it goes well.
Gonna buy some Retin-A soon and see how that goes. that hairstyle maxxing and weightloss is my ascension plan for now

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
please tag when you do it. interested in this as well tbh

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 1476
please tag when you do it. interested in this as well tbh
the only results i can find on google are microneedling combined with minoxidil, not on its own. but it stands to reason, especially if it can help minoxidil work that well

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 7753
the only results i can find on google are microneedling combined with minoxidil, not on its own. but it stands to reason, especially if it can help minoxidil work that well
I want to see microneedling standalone treatments because I dont want to use minoxidil. Theres one Youtuber who got results using microneedling standalone with castor oil and other cope "natural" remedies. It isnt as impressive as the microneedling/minoxidil results but he did have results.

Anyone else with examples tag me.

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit and Deleted member 1476
In the midst of microneedling my Norwood areas. Not sure if it's working, but will update if gains are hope-inducing enough. Using natural substances like caffeine and niacinamide.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6
if minoxidil restores your hairline/bald spots by increasing scalp circulation or whatever, and microneedling does the same thing, can’t you just do microneedling for the same benefit but less cost? if you combine the two it has great results so surely microneedling alone has decent results as well. anyone know?
I'm doing it all.
Minox + fina + dermaroller.
Because for me. Hair = Life. I Guestimates with muh head shape, bald or balding is game over for my looks.

Microneedling is just one of tools, not one definitive solution. If you decide to go with that I would suggest microneedling pen rather than dermaroller as there is lower risk for infection.

My routine consists of:
fina+minoxidil x2 a day+forte deltacrin (for blood circulation in head) x2 a day+special shampoos+special conditioner+vitamin D+good food.

Microneedling and minox have great syngergy. I haven't got much hairline results from rolling at all

Microneedling is just one of tools, not one definitive solution. If you decide to go with that I would suggest microneedling pen rather than dermaroller as there is lower risk for infection.

My routine consists of:
fina+minoxidil x2 a day+forte deltacrin (for blood circulation in head) x2 a day+special shampoos+special conditioner+vitamin D+good food.
Fin Dosage? Sides?

Fin Dosage? Sides?
For me it is around 1.2mg a day (1/4 of 5mg Fin pill). No side effects. All this recommended by hair doctor.
If you chunk like 5mg every day - then maybe side effects are possible, but even then it's not very common.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Both work separately. Take together for best outcome. They actually work differently. Basically they don't know why minoxodil give hair growth. While microneedling basically gives bloodflow, collagen synthesis, and growth factors aka wound healing etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and The Bleach Pill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back