Microneedling with tretinoin

C

chincel11

Iron
Microneedling with tretinoin is the best skinmax you can do at home literally gold standard dont listen to jewish dermatologists muh it will irritate your skin just use a 0.025% tretinoin after microneedling for glass skin i use 0.5% tho

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, aleksander and Deleted member 32973
Can you send pic of skin before and after sounds crazy the comb. I self do derma roller for hair loss prevention and for better skin quality.

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, aleksander and Deleted member 32973
Microneedling with tretinoin is the best skinmax you can do at home literally gold standard dont listen to jewish dermatologists muh it will irritate your skin just use a 0.025% tretinoin after microneedling for glass skin i use 0.5% tho
what kind of device u used for micro?

what kind of device u used for micro?
Im using dr Roller. Cost like 10 bucks 0.5m. I have a bit of insecurity’s but they‘re not that awful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Im using dr Roller. Cost like 10 bucks 0.5m. I have a bit of insecurity’s but they‘re not that awful.
Dont use dermaroller use a dermapen or a dernastamp dermarollers are not safe and less effective

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and cyprian_tomaszewski
Dont use dermaroller use a dermapen or a dernastamp dermarollers are not safe and less effective
Yes I know but how I mentioned I do that only for preventing not really for regrowth. When I’m in my mid 20 and I should balding I go for hairtransplant obvious.

Glass skin looks faggy af😹

Which depth do you use for face?

Been using the 0.05 tret from skinorac for a long time to maintain my gay glow. Never heard of microneedling, is it required?

what dermastamp size do you use ?

Been using the 0.05 tret from skinorac for a long time to maintain my gay glow. Never heard of microneedling, is it required?
Not required but you can add for collagen

water

Attachments

• Snapchat-1714910270.mp4
    2.3 MB