Middle class normies experience human life to the fullest spectrum

Deleted member 18372

Deleted member 18372

Platinum
My classification for normie = no major halo/failo. (Great lower third doesn't cancel out kike nose etc.)

Middle class normies aren't blindly accepted or rejected by society for their looks/money/status. They have a blank clean canvas in front of them and they can draw whatever they want, the canvas itself being the limitation. They have a balanced amount of opportunities and hardships in their life. They have the incentive and motivation to culturemaxx, sportmaxx etc. because things don't get handed to them like chads and chadlites. They are also not discouraged and outcasted like subhumans because everything subhumans do is viewed as a desperate attempt of trying to become human.

You will not have fake friends, trying to use you for your virtues, you will not have fake lovers using you for your looks, status. You will be loved equally for your looks, personality, interests if you ever experience love. Still, you will be betrayed, deceived, scammed, backstabbed eventually but that is an emotion one should experience as a human. You will experience human existence in its purest form.

You will develop skills, learn, improve and contribute to society unlike chad having someone calling him over everyday to get dicked and subhumans LDARing in basements. You will be the backbone of society. You will create and destroy. You will make music, cinema, art. Most subhumans/chads have no contribution to society. The only contribution from such people come from rare statusmaxxed individuals.

IT'S OVER for non-normie non-NT people.

You won't be getting calls after 30 dear chad. And dear subhuman, well it never started for us, didn't it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Rt-Rust1, Edgar and 3 others
Joined Yesterday at 3:30 PM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Edgar and Daqirius
i mean, its common sense, incels will deny this because its hard to accept they are genetic trash

i mean, its common sense, incels will deny this because its hard to accept they are genetic trash
not "common sense" when people here saying average = ugly, you need to be top 10%, need to have 200+ matches in a week, need to have chadlite+ PSL, need to have amazing frame, need to have horse dick etc.

This is written more towards people who bitch about not being chad. Truecels already know what tf is up tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
not "common sense" when people here saying average = ugly, you need to be top 10%, need to have 200+ matches in a week, need to have chadlite+ PSL, need to have amazing frame, need to have horse dick etc.
yeah ik, im saying this stuff since day 1 but they wont listen. im a trucel so ik how reality works

n
My classification for normie = no major halo/failo. (Great lower third doesn't cancel out kike nose etc.)

Middle class normies aren't blindly accepted or rejected by society for their looks/money/status. They have a blank clean canvas in front of them and they can draw whatever they want, the canvas itself being the limitation. They have a balanced amount of opportunities and hardships in their life. They have the incentive and motivation to culturemaxx, sportmaxx etc. because things don't get handed to them like chads and chadlites. They are also not discouraged and outcasted like subhumans because everything subhumans do is viewed as a desperate attempt of trying to become human.

You will not have fake friends, trying to use you for your virtues, you will not have fake lovers using you for your looks, status. You will be loved equally for your looks, personality, interests if you ever experience love. Still, you will be betrayed, deceived, scammed, backstabbed eventually but that is an emotion one should experience as a human. You will experience human existence in its purest form.

You will develop skills, learn, improve and contribute to society unlike chad having someone calling him over everyday to get dicked and subhumans LDARing in basements. You will be the backbone of society. You will create and destroy. You will make music, cinema, art. Most subhumans/chads have no contribution to society. The only contribution from such people come from rare statusmaxxed individuals.

IT'S OVER for non-normie non-NT people.

You won't be getting calls after 30 dear chad. And dear subhuman, well it never started for us, didn't it.
no not really. go to the lily white suburbs its isolating/depressing. hispanics on the other hand while poorer live a more fulfilling life (or at least they LARP as it) they have girlfriends. (you can be obese/4ft8 and sell fruit on the street and have a girlfriend) and also have a more fulfilling social life. Oddly it seems the richer a group gets the poorer their social life gets

n

no not really. go to the lily white suburbs its isolating/depressing. hispanics on the other hand while poorer live a more fulfilling life (or at least they LARP as it) they have girlfriends. (you can be obese/4ft8 and sell fruit on the street and have a girlfriend) and also have a more fulfilling social life. Oddly it seems the richer a group gets the poorer their social life gets
I think its just western culture. Poor westerners are lonely as well.

Just be 5'10mid tier white upper middle class white normie theory

This is written more towards people who bitch about not being chad. Truecels already know what tf is up tbh.
I can't put up with the fact that if not chad then there's the possibility that she is not be attracted anymore in the future or things like that (I think even chad can get cheated on anyway) so I need to secure as much as possible, probably this life won't be enough neither because there are people with more power (elites)