Middle Eastern people are so popular these days

no mate, your mistaken its a brutal levantine pill, they get the most attention in the whole of the middle east
again, I will have to repeat myself "It's over for gulf arabcels like myself"
avg lebanese man
360 F 222851575 Dw1ibPvmCbI1eHEWTkTYPZrhNfa55GB8

avg saudi man
1200x1200bf 60

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, EdouardManlet and Deleted member 18522
Islam can never be a halo and tbh i don’t think I’ve seen an Arab taller than 5’9
arabs from the levant can be tall sometimes but yeah arabs are mostly short

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Lol my arab friend changed his bame from mohammed to kyle on tinder and got better results:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Tbh Asim is not even that bad.
You can't change your name on Tinder.
Anyway just using Moe is enough. There are tik tok memes of white girls getting cucked and falling in love for moes who leave them for traditional virgin arab girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
I don’t disagree with most of what you said but why would you want to do well with black women?
Any race of women I’m ok with. But I want to fuck a black foid who looks good as I’m on a world tour. I have fucked white, gook and curry. Now I need black latina and Arab it’s that simple

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 16369
white people are hated for obvious reasons by both themselves and ethnics. Middle Eastern people are the most white looking ethnics by far and people associate them with cool exotic cultures now that those wars there are over and terrorism is on the decline, and people actually are becoming more amored with conservative people

ethnic girls are starting to simp for them and latinos because a lot of them are white enough to run jbw on the actual ethnics (blacks, curries and asians) so in a weird way the middle easterners that look adjacent to italians/latinos are cutting into the white man's niche.

Blondes are seen as generic for years now for women, they want exotic latins and arabs who are less infected by feminism and are traditional and have high birth rates

girls love Turkish/Egyptian dramas and maghrebin rappers and Kim Kardashian shifted the western beauty standard to West Asian features.

If I could choose any ethnicity right now, being a green eyed tall curly haired Palestinian/Lebanese is extremely legit
This is somewhat true for Iranians but that ended in 2020. Arabs have always been undesirable in western media. I've never seen an arab chad or slayer ever.

Cope, they're whiteys biggest threat by far and have been since antiquity.

Never forget what the Moors, Umayyads and Ottomans did to Europe
All of those groups got thrown out jfl.

And OP is wrong. Islam is only getting an even worse rep as normies began to realize what they've actually been brought into their countries. If anything it's the Muslims that are getting cucked.

Any race of women I’m ok with. But I want to fuck a black foid who looks good as I’m on a world tour. I have fucked white, gook and curry. Now I need black latina and Arab it’s that simple
facts
All of those groups got thrown out jfl.

And OP is wrong. Islam is only getting an even worse rep as normies began to realize what they've actually been brought into their countries. If anything it's the Muslims that are getting cucked.

This is just more cherrpicked incel cope nonsense.

way more Islamic dudes cucking their women than vice versa lol

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
facts

This is just more cherrpicked incel cope nonsense.

way more Islamic dudes cucking their women than vice versa lol
I have alresdy debunked Incel TVs video on black and Arab women. Black and Arab women prefer their own race over white men by far its true fucking cope. Here’s the joke Incel TV IS ALSO MENA JFL THE CUCKHOLD IS ALSO AN ARAB

There’s FAR MORE white girls who like black and Arab men than vice versa denying this fact is a cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 18522
I have alresdy debunked Incel TVs video on black and Arab women. Black and Arab women prefer their own race over white men by far its true fucking cope. Here’s the joke Incel TV IS ALSO MENA JFL THE CUCKHOLD IS ALSO AN ARAB

There’s FAR MORE white girls who like black and Arab men than vice versa denying this fact is a cope
Yeah. Doesn't make sense to say that about arabs or blacks.

maybe asians but that's it.

go to the feminist side of black or arab internet and you'll see the women complaining that their men are cucking them for white girls lol.

• +1
Yeah. Doesn't make sense to say that about arabs or blacks.

maybe asians but that's it.

go to the feminist side of black or arab internet and you'll see the women complaining that their men are cucking them for white girls lol.
Joke is every dating study except ok Cupid which is a oldcel app made for post prime women looking for a meal ticket shows black women prefer black men over any other race overwhelmingly yet this faggot tried to say “JBW works on them tooooo” even though eveybody knows your 10 times more lieiky to find a coal burner than a black girl who dates whites

Not many studies done on Arabs but going based on what I have seen I have seen more Arab girls with black, Turk and paki guys than white men so to me this is all cope. Arab men slay Whire women FAR more than vice versa

Joke is every dating study except ok Cupid which is a oldcel app made for post prime women looking for a meal ticket shows black women prefer black men over any other race overwhelmingly yet this faggot tried to say “JBW works on them tooooo” even though eveybody knows your 10 times more lieiky to find a coal burner than a black girl who dates whites

Not many studies done on Arabs but going based on what I have seen I have seen more Arab girls with black, Turk and paki guys than white men so to me this is all cope. Arab men slay Whire women FAR more than vice versa
The guy was saying (regarding blacks) that black women are slowly becoming more attracted towards whites and that the old trends are going away. Same with Arabs, who historically have only kept their women because of Islam. And I believe IncelTV is rice not Arab.

Tbh your posts just smack of cope. I'll be the first to agree that the JBW trope is overrated but just fucking lol if you think women are running over to the animals flooding into the west. Muslims have literally the worst sexual market value possible because of their reputation as woman haters, raptists.

Furthermore, you even weaken your own argument by calling some of them 'white passing'. What the fuck even does 'white passing' mean? What's the difference between being white and white passing? This is all bullshit cope.

EDIT: It's also worth noting that black women are generally ugly so it's questionable if whites even want them.

• +1
The guy was saying (regarding blacks) that black women are slowly becoming more attracted towards whites and that the old trends are going away. Same with Arabs, who historically have only kept their women because of Islam. And I believe IncelTV is rice not Arab.

Tbh your posts just smack of cope. I'll be the first to agree that the JBW trope is overrated but just fucking lol if you think women are running over to the animals flooding into the west. Muslims have literally the worst sexual market value possible because of their reputation as woman haters, raptists.

Furthermore, you even weaken your own argument by calling some of them 'white passing'. What the fuck even does 'white passing' mean? What's the difference between being white and white passing? This is all bullshit cope.
White passing Arabs are Arabs who can larp as white or med they have considerably higher SMV than ethnics and blacks that should be common sense.

Blakc girls may be becoming more open to dating out but Whire girls are also becoming more open to dating out as well so what you said goes both ways.

JBW is overrated but it is 100% true and there’s facts to back it up however arab women and black women don’t like white men over their own race of men is the point I was making. JBW only effects curries and gooks. Latina women date anything even black guys are notoriously known for slaying Latinas in America

This

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Blakc girls may be becoming more open to dating out but Whire girls are also becoming more open to dating out as well
There hasn't been a taboo against interracial dating in most western countries for decades. Even in the 1990s if you said people shouldn't date other races you'd be called a racist.

White women save maybe for the undesirables (fat/ugly/etc) are not going to date blacks in any significant numbers. There will be exceptions like those who get rich/rappers etc but otherwise, most won't have much luck unless they are top 5% within their race.

I can maybe sort of see some hapas (assuming they have good looks instead of being incel JBW spawn) with good genetics and high paying job date white women but just lol if you think they'll care for the third world riffraff.

Speaking of which, it's worth noting that 90% of date-worthy immigrants are actually from families that were already doing better than average within their homelands. 'Refugees/migrants' are mostly sub-humans who failed at life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 18522

EDIT: It's also worth noting that black women are generally ugly so it's questionable if whites even want them.
Nah, this is cope. I've seen enough muzzies all over europe and united state being extremely successful to think its unfair to compare them to rice, curry or even buritto.

they mog whiteys with NT and low inhib just like blacks but look more european so thus more palatable.

And I doubt there are more black or arab girls that liked white guys than 20 years ago. JBW is completely out of fashion. Young prime women especially have no qualms about blacks, arabs or muslims

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
JBW is completely out of fashion.
You literally don't even know what the blackpill is.

The blackpill is the realization that Looks > Everything else.

Things like status/money/etc do matter but only as a multiplier. It's not actually possible for JBW to become obsolete because JBW is looks based rather than status based.

Furthermore, what are we even counting as white people? Nations like Iran aren't even Arab and it's the same with some other portions of the middle east. This idea that Muslim = not white doesn't even always hold true.

The sexual hierarchy will always be based on looks first and everything else second insofar as women have freedom to do as they want without judgement.

• +1
There hasn't been a taboo against interracial dating in most western countries for decades. Even in the 1990s if you said people shouldn't date other races you'd be called a racist.

White women save maybe for the undesirables (fat/ugly/etc) are not going to date blacks in any significant numbers. There will be exceptions like those who get rich/rappers etc but otherwise, most won't have much luck unless they are top 5% within their race.

I can maybe sort of see some hapas (assuming they have good looks instead of being incel JBW spawn) with good genetics and high paying job date white women but just lol if you think they'll care for the third world riffraff.

Speaking of which, it's worth noting that 90% of date-worthy immigrants are actually from families that were already doing better than average within their homelands. 'Refugees/migrants' are mostly sub-humans who failed at life.
Fucking load of bullshit cope. Most white women I see with blacks and Arabs are beckies, the only blacks and Arabs I see with undersierables as you say are fat themsleves or manlets what cope is this shit. What you saying white guys will have the pick of the litter on black and Arab women whislt vice versa it will be only subhuman beckies they get? Fucking nonsense and not congruent with reality when you leave you house tell me what you see as that’s not in tandem with reality.

Black men who are normie when with white woman get normie

Arab who do same get normie

White men when they date out also get normie

Assuming the men are normie ofc. Maybe with curries and gooks this changes but even then I see a lot of 6’5 white men dating 5/10 curry women many of whom are darkies JFL point is your being a hypocrite and I gurantee the examples you’ll give of this happening the white guy will be rich or extremely gl proving my point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
You literally don't even know what the blackpill is.

The blackpill is the realization that Looks > Everything else.

Things like status/money/etc do matter but only as a multiplier. It's not actually possible for JBW to become obsolete because JBW is looks based rather than status based.

Furthermore, what are we even counting as white people? Nations like Iran aren't even Arab and it's the same with some other portions of the middle east. This idea that Muslim = not white doesn't even always hold true.

The sexual hierarchy will always be based on looks first and everything else second insofar as women have freedom to do as they want without judgement.
Every west Asian and North African isn’t European aka white.

And yeah whites look better on average but the ethnics have superior culture and less cuckolding

Iran is Middle East not all mena are Arabs

Levant arabs are popular.

Gulf arabs are copers.

• +1
Levant arabs are popular.

Gulf arabs are copers.
Moroccans and Algerians are popular.

Gulf Arabs are super conservative and only fuck their own women and there aren't even much of them in the west anyway

• +1

He's not MENA retard he's asian, You are such a low iq schizo nigger ape

• Hmm...
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and PrinceLuenLeoncur
He's not MENA retard he's asian, You are such a low iq schizo nigger ape
So why was eveybody in his comments saying he’s a sandcel fucking dumb bitch keep
Barking I’ll come over there and smash your skull in

Whiteys mad.
If I made this thread about Asians or Blacks or Latinos no one would care.
There's something about an exotic looking Turkish/Algerian/Lebanese Chad that strikes fear into the eyes of SFcels
Because they humiliated the "superior" whites to death and made their butts hurt like crazy, something pussy Asians latinos and blacks cant/couldn't do :p