Middle easterners don't really suffer from the race pill in terms of bone structure relative to other ethnics

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Europeans are obviously the most attractive race on average they have deeper set eyes projecting chins squared aviator orbits.

Middle easterners due to vicinity share lots of similar facial features to white people so even when they don't look white they still have white traits that are objectively attractive such as a projecting chin an sharper nose and compact the other ethnics listed below with there failos have these failos

Indians are obviously closest to middle eastern and European populations morphologically this because Indians are about half to 75 middle eastern to start with but even with that the faces have bad traits included are.

1 round orbits.

2 short chin.

3 bulbous wide nose.

Africans are the furthest from middle easterns

1 round orbits.

2 short chin.

3 prognathism.

Asians of the oriental variant have.

1 flattened maxillas.

2 low dimorphism.

3 high set eye brows.

These are the bad traits these 3 ethnicities have and on average middle easterners have less of it due to mainly shared environment.

This isn't saying middle easterners are white this is saying they share similar traits to whites that allows them to look better on average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
1-whites
2-meds
3-middle easterns

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and reptiles
1-whites
2-meds
3-middle easterns

Meds are white tbqh just different variant middle easterners aren't but have traits on average similar to whites like I can tell an Iranan from a southern europewn and especially Nordics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30399, Deprived, mortis and 3 others
Arabs from Southern Arabia are dark skinned and look brown tbh

arabs are really masculine I get scared whenever I see one that's angry, they are the j3wish counter after all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Deprived, poopoohead and 3 others
Arabs from Southern Arabia are dark skinned and look brown tbh

Dark skin Is a cope in general I'm talking about facial feautres Arabs are brown but mog due to traits similar to Europeans due to climate they look different though curries sort of look middle eastern it's hard not to when your half middle eastern in DNA but they also don't look fully middle eastern due to shitty AASI genes and atleast have 1 or the other dont have a subhuman blend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30518
arabs are really masculine I get scared whenever I see one that's angry, they are the j3wish counter after all

The eye brow structure possible I saw on tik tok the guy mogged hars

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Persians and levantine arabs (Syria, Lebanon) also have damn good muscle building genetics it seems

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
1-whites
2-meds
3-middle easterns
4F75CF76 1F55 4FF5 A08C 002C69C61BC5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30399, ryangoslinglover377, Deprived and 2 others
Persians and levantine arabs (Syria, Lebanon) also have damn good muscle building genetics it seems

It would appear so but blacks mog all races as far as I'm aware barring somoans there ain't really anything good Indians have tbqh I say failed race

• JFL
Reactions: angelo
It would appear so but blacks mog all races as far as I'm aware barring somoans there ain't really anything good Indians have tbqh I say failed race

Yes true blacks and Samoans have top bodybuilding genetics but middle eastern are typically better than white/asian

Meds are white tbqh just different variant middle easterners aren't but have traits on average similar to whites like I can tell an Iranan from a southern europewn and especially Nordics
white=golden hair and blue eyes.

• Love it
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and LowTrust
arabs look either very feminine or very masc with dark eyebrows looks and compact skulls.

their forehead is usually very ethnic and low in height like Zayn Malik.

they tend to either get ( rarely) good orbitals like white or (mostly) round bad ones like indians.

i like their women because they usually got curvous body and ass.

which mogs Proto Iranid or Indo Nordic?
Proto iranid

Capture

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Deleted member 28904
Indians are obviously closest to middle eastern and European populations morphologically this because Indians are about half to 75 middle eastern to start
You wish

it depends on the arab, the more south you go the less caucasoid they look. my dad is jordanian but could pass for south european from his facial structure, whilst some arab from oman or some shit will look south asian rather than west asian for some reason

bro has never seen a yemeni

I'm not wishing you mong I'm going of the facial feautres of Indians they have a flat but triangular nasal root.

There skulls are rounded due to a short chin but the rest of the feautres around it look borderline middle eastern all beit darker.

The main phenos in India are gracile indid indid and Indo melanid imagine saying this shit with 0 fucking clue on phenotypes

it depends on the arab, the more south you go the less caucasoid they look. my dad is jordanian but could pass for south european from his facial structure, whilst some arab from oman or some shit will look south asian rather than west asian for some reason

As I said earlier Indians are about half to 75 middle eastern your gonna see a lot of Arab populations that overlap with south Asians especially Pakistanis it's kinda hard not to when your genetically sharing genes of ancestors who diverged later than earlier

Me as middle eastern looking like an Indian

Attachments

• IMG_9279.jpeg
    IMG_9279.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 0