Middle range Becky with bubbly feminine personality halo snaps up & goes on 7 dates in 7 days for her YouTube channel & this is what happened

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
@Biggdink Thoughts

:incel:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Why do all foids vlogs have shitty music in the beginning

Did you expect me to watch a 14 min vlog of a foid

I don't have the patience man

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds and RODEBLUR
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
Switch it to x 1.25 or x 1.5 speed and you can watch it at a faster tempo
Not surprised, it is what it is

Guys are desperate, foids pick who gets to fuck them. She looks like she is in her late 20s, early 30s

A middle aged sub 4psl single guy with average income would literally have to rape a foid to get laid. No other way unless he is money maxxed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, MakinItHappenReturn, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
These fucking zoomers are ridiculous. I thought she was like 30 when I saw the thumbnail. Turns out she's 19 lmfao. What are they doing to their bodies and faces? All the new zoomer designer drugs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963 and noprogressno
These fucking zoomers are ridiculous. I thought she was like 30 when I saw the thumbnail. Turns out she's 19 lmfao. What are they doing to their bodies and faces? All the new zoomer designer drugs?

Camera ages you as it super-imposes on your fine lines, wrinkles and flaws. We spoke about this the other day. This is why the camera is not accurate for shit. She doesn't look 30 to me, more mid 20s, but that could certainly be the camera at work.

Why do all foids vlogs have shitty music in the beginning
They don't know how to make something original, they are just copying other youtube foids who use the same format and music

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16424, Deleted member 16384 and MakinItHappenReturn
Not surprised, it is what it is

Guys are desperate, foids pick who gets to fuck them. She looks like she is in her late 20s, early 30s

A middle aged sub 4psl single guy with average income would literally have to rape a foid to get laid. No other way unless he is money maxxed.

Girls are literally using guys for free-meals, attention and a way of going out and being made to feel special.

Check these two reenforcing her strategy.

9bbe176567e797cf3719ed034fad67f1

The black guy could have smashed at the end. You could tell she finds him physically attractive and is a BBC go'er.

• +1
Reactions: noprogressno
Girls are literally using guys for free-meals, attention and a way of going out and being made to feel special.

View attachment 1438178

The black guy could have smashed at the end. You could tell she finds him physically attractive and is a BBC go'er.
Typical zoomer. Going on dates with white guys for meals and then fucking black guys without letting anyone know. I'm friends with some tall handsome black men (basketball players) and they would record sextapes with all the white girls they were fucking. Like white girls who were close to their dads just getting fucked doggy style with a camera on them lmfao.

It's over for zoomers. If I was at least normie in my upbringing I would've been able to take advantage of the last few non-cucked years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, noprogressno, Deleted member 4614 and 1 other person

View attachment 1438178

She uses Tinder validation and probably started off her Youtube for validation which the comments are. Foids are so fucking weird, social media and even dating apps were never for some service it was just to make foids more narcissistic and perceive themselves as higher value

• +1
Reactions: noprogressno and MakinItHappenReturn

View attachment 1438178

Do you think this is natural ?

I get black people are NT and athletic but they literally look like monkeys. If it wasn't for Jews promoting black culture, every single nigger would have 0 smv.

If u want your future generation of pajeets to slay, get the Jews on your side. Foids are consumers even more than men. The Jews can easily control their minds

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and MakinItHappenReturn