Reactions: Clavicular and Allornothing
incels became better plastic surgeons and orthodontists

• +1
Reactions: user123456, LooksThinker and Feltijon
Since when is cw rotation impossible

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
why tf u want to lengthen midface the problem is the lack of tall skull
Your skull can't be tall without a long midface brainlet unless you're downgrown.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
no one will get this done

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan and Fairytale
no one will get this done
There is no benefit the problem is the entire skull not the midface, not to mention the impact on perceived ipd and mfr

Your skull can't be tall without a long midface brainlet unless you're downgrown.

why tf u want to lengthen midface the problem is the lack of tall skull
Idc about these retarded scans ngl. I want to see what the person looks like and if their ratios actually ended up ideal and accurate post surgery.

These surgeries are literally worthless without actual to the T precision and addressing the entire face.

• +1
Reactions: nathan, user123456, Mewton and 1 other person
Idc about these retarded scans ngl. I want to see what the person looks like and if their ratios actually ended up ideal and accurate post surgery.

These surgeries are literally worthless without actual to the T precision and addressing the entire face.
It’s common sense if u elongate midface ur mfr and perceived ipd will both be fucked up . In 99 percent cases such sfs is caused by skull not by a singular bone structure like maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

It adds vertical excess to the maxilla and jaw without the necessary neurocranium support. It seems like cope.

• +1
It’s common sense if u elongate midface ur mfr and perceived ipd will both be fucked up . In 99 percent cases such sfs is caused by skull not by a singular bone structure like maxilla
I don't want to jump the gun but yea I'm pretty sure this shit causes alot of other issues but it depends on the person

• +1
Reactions: nathan

Yeah, Creating Attractive videos changed my mind about surgery, even the best surgery and surgeon can fuck up your ratios and proportions

• +1
I don't want to jump the gun but yea I'm pretty sure this shit causes alot of other issues but it depends on the person
The midface is connected to everything sure some cherry picked guy who had wide ipd and small midface would ascend 0.5 psl to go from 3.5 to 4 psl , but those wouldn’t be the majority . Just as much have possiblity of descending

• +1
God waiting for the midface shortening surgery too

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I feel like your retardation is an act. Do any of them have short midfaces? I'm not talking about Adam Driver "long".
None of those would be classified as long , just that people here used sfs interchangeably w compact midface so compact has now come to mean short midfsce

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
None of those would be classified as long , just that people here used sfs interchangeably w compact midface so compact has now come to mean short midfsce
Chico and Richard aren't dolico, they are meso

Chico and Richard aren't dolico, they are meso
The indian guy is probably dolico, but at the low end of the spectrum, his haircut contibutes to make his face longer

God waiting for the midface shortening surgery too

Here is one concept that at least looks like making nose higher and shorter.
But according to giant midface-shortening mlf3 is one of the oddest modification he did.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
one of the oddest modification he did.
what does that mean?

he performed it and it turned out looking weird? unaesthetic? or what?

Here is one concept that at least looks like making nose higher and shorter.
is this an osteotomy? Looks to be causing a change similar to N2 implant from won moon.

what does that mean?

he performed it and it turned out looking weird? unaesthetic? or what?
I think he meant some weird looking counterintuitive thing.

Its gonna be really dramatic change.