Midface Lengthening

R

reeceJen

Gold
Almost everyone wants to shorten their midface, but is there a way to lengthen it? my midface used to be long as shit but now its my smallest facial third and my midface ratio is compact asl.

Is there anything I can do to lengthen midface?

cw rotation lefort

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular, dnrwarrior11 and reeceJen
How did it change

cw rotation seems invasive as hell

cw rotation seems invasive as hell
it is but theres nothing really to do can u post ur face so i can see if its even short in the first place?

• +1
Reactions: dnrwarrior11
I heard that chewing hard gum with molars(normal chewing) would lengthen midface, does this seem feasible?
no it only lengthens the corner of the jaw and will only make ur fwhr bigger because it makes ur gonians appear more outwards

• +1
Reactions: reeceJen and dnrwarrior11
it is but theres nothing really to do can u post ur face so i can see if its even short in the first place?
i dont wanna post on this site, but it is sorta like this

Attachments

• josh-hartnett-7.webp
    josh-hartnett-7.webp
    52.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
bc he got a long philtrum, his nose is notivably short and his face is overly compact in FWHR
Well in that guys case he would only need nose lengthening rhinoplasty. And maybe some zygo shaving.

it is kinda long actually
due to his philtrum, i was mainly looking at the short nose, rlly my issue is that my face is overly compact. And, his midface is notciably his smallest third

rlly my point is that: both these two ppl have similar faces in terms of the width, but the brown dude's face does not look overly compact due to his longer midface, that is why I am trying to achive.

Attachments

• 57956427a0053535c776eb5cf1b33f50.jpg
    57956427a0053535c776eb5cf1b33f50.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 0
  • josh-hartnett-7.webp
    josh-hartnett-7.webp
    52.4 KB · Views: 0
how did u shorten your midafce exactly

no it only lengthens the corner of the jaw and will only make ur fwhr bigger because it makes ur gonians appear more outwards
"make ur fwhr bigger because it makes ur gonians appear more outwards"

Is this good or bad? I never understood the fwhr.

"make ur fwhr bigger because it makes ur gonians appear more outwards"

Is this good or bad? I never understood the fwhr.
it is good if you have a narrow face, but your results and success will depend on how nice your masseter insertions are and if you have flared gonions to project the masseter muscles

it is good if you have a narrow face, but your results and success will depend on how nice your masseter insertions are and if you have flared gonions to project the masseter muscles
I feel like my jaw corner is longer after doing a lot of chewing. But could be imagination or because I am also leaner now