Midface lift in 20s? Why is it never discussed?

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Midface lifts are known to increase skin tautness, highlighting the zygos and cheek hallows, while reducing nasolabial folds.

This is how you get the malemodel appearance of tight midface skin which highlights bone structure.

Even in 20s many of us are experiencing preliminary signs of aging such as sagging of cheek fat pads and formation of nasolabial folds, which reduce the appearance of zygos and increase the appearance of underyeye hollows.

custom cheek/zygo implants such as eppley's infraorbital-malar or buccal fat removal seems quite common on here, but midface lifts are not talked about apparently.

has anyone on here had some sort of mdiface lift or facelift in general or head of any looksmaxxers doing something similar?
Img patient 2

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
very underrated surgery I agree, yaremchuk does them a lot I think but he’s an oldcel now

Probably will try to get this in a few years when I hit mid20s along with a neck lift

Thanks for the post. I will research and possibly get after my jaw surgery and implants.

Yes, its not discussed enough here. Ill get it in my mid to late 20s

Any guy with loose skin in his 20s very likely has weak bone structure and needs implants. The additional volume provided by the implants will impart a skin tightening equivalent to a lift. This is why surgeons frequently suggest to older women to get chin implants, it is very difficult to lift that area, but the added volume of the chin implant provides an equivalent lift.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Any guy with loose skin in his 20s very likely has weak bone structure and needs implants. The additional volume provided by the implants will impart a skin tightening equivalent to a lift. This is why surgeons frequently suggest to older women to get chin implants, it is very difficult to lift that area, but the added volume of the chin implant provides an equivalent lift.

legit comment