Efficacious Anti-Aging Strategies

D

Deleted member 31455

Iron
The agepill as of now remains undefeated

However, there is still plenty you can do to look youthful for much longer than you otherwise would have (into your 40s and possibly even 50s)

I will be first be highlighting some high IQ advice I came across in this thread:

Problems caused by aging which result in aesthetic decline:
The ageing comes from skin collagen and elastin loss, destruction of facial ligaments which hold facial fat pads in the right position, fat loss in deep fat compartments, hair loss, and bone resorption with age.

Botox is just a very specific, symptomatic treatment for the elastin loss in the skin, which does not fix the underlying reason, which is the elastin loss :unsure:

Methods to counteract some of those aging-related problems:
botox prevents expression fine lines. imo this rarely ever descends your SMV as a male. Real aging looks like utter deterioration. Fat pads begin to collapse due to lax ligaments and the fat pads begin overlapping and coalescing, forming deep grooves and wrinkles, nuked elastin makes the skin saggy, but the underlying structures are almost entirely from ligaments which you can do absolutely nothing about except a facelift

tret and sunscreen during your 20s and early 30s

deep fat graft restoration (large external fat pads should be kept small for sex appeal, only deep fat pads bound to collagenous aponeurotic structure like orbital fat pads should be restored in your 30s) in mid to late 30s-early 40s

Face-lift in early to mid 40s to correct jowl ptosis and blepharoplasty to correct sagging supraorbiral fat pad

CO2 laser for wrinkles and fine lines as you age

Face-lift every 10 years (plastic surgerons say to maintain the effects of a Face-lift you need to get one every 8 years)

Another Face-lift in early 50s

Etc etc

The plan laid out above is very effective, but it only addresses treatment for skin collagen and elastin loss, destruction of facial ligaments which hold facial fat pads in the right position, fat loss in deep fat compartments, hair loss, and bone resorption with age

What I would therefore add on to this anti-aging plan:

Hair loss - hop on a 5ar inhibitor (finasteride/dutasteride) paired with minoxidil at the first signs of balding. If loss continues, prepare to undergo a hair transplant. You can continue with the transplants until the donor area is exhausted, then dip into beard and body hair to bolster the density of the scalp transplants. If all else fails, you can invest in a hair system

Bone resorption - can be somewhat mitigated by enhancing your facial bone structure where it is lacking via trimax and/or custom implants to give support to your facial skin, ligaments, and fat pads. Absolutely mandatory if you are recessed/boneless

Additional thoughts:

1) Live a healthy lifestyle of course (excellent sleep, diet, exercise, and stress management; avoid excessive sun exposure and drug use)

2) Despite the users in the above thread not liking botox, I still believe it is an effective tool for combating fine lines, and thus regular injections should be paired with everything else mentioned for the most potent anti-aging protocol possible

3) I would add to the topical skincare products already mentioned (tretinoin and sunscreen) a cleanser and moisturizer. Make sure your sunscreen is spf 50 and PA++++, worn daily and reapplied often if out in the sun for prolonged periods of time. And don't forget to extend your face skincare routine to your neck, upper chest, and hands, as these areas will "tell on you" as you age if you do not take care of them like your face. Additionally, you should cleanse and moisturize the rest of your body skin as a part of your skincare routine, and you can use tretinoin as a spot treatment for body acne

4) You can get co2 lasering done on your neck, upper chest, and hands too for additional anti aging benefit in those areas

Feel free to experiment with other anti-aging methods of course (such as supplements and the ocean of skincare topicals out there), but I believe you will quickly run into diminishing returns as compared to these strategies. And always keep a pulse on longevity research, as novel treatments and even a cure for aging may be on the horizon, which would finally defeat the agepill once and for all

Tl;dr: healthy lifestyle, topical skincare with tretinoin and sunscreen, botox and co2 laser treatments, hair loss meds and transplants if balding, trimax and/or custom implants if recessed/boneless, and undergo facial fat grafting, blepharoplasty, and multiple face lifts as you really start to deteriorate with age

• +1
Reactions: champagnepapi, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 1901 and 3 others
chill bro aging will be cured in our lifetime just ldar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 31944, hattrick and 1 other person

However, there is still plenty you can do to look youthful for much longer than you otherwise would have (into your 40s and possibly even 50s)

I will be first be highlighting some high IQ advice I came across in this thread:

The plan laid out above is very effective, but it only addresses treatment for skin collagen and elastin loss, destruction of facial ligaments which hold facial fat pads in the right position, fat loss in deep fat compartments, hair loss, and bone resorption with age

Hair loss - hop on a 5ar inhibitor (finasteride/dutasteride) paired with minoxidil at the first signs of balding. If loss continues, prepare to undergo a hair transplant. You can continue with the transplants until the donor area is exhausted, then dip into beard and body hair to bolster the density of the scalp transplants. If all else fails, you can invest in a hair system

Bone resorption - can be somewhat mitigated by enhancing your facial bone structure where it is lacking via trimax and/or custom implants to give support to your facial skin, ligaments, and fat pads. Absolutely mandatory if you are recessed/boneless

Additional thoughts:

1) Live a healthy lifestyle of course (excellent sleep, diet, exercise, and stress management; avoid excessive sun exposure and drug use)

2) Despite the users in the above thread not liking botox, I still believe it is an effective tool for combating fine lines, and thus regular injections should be paired with everything else mentioned for the most potent anti-aging protocol possible

3) I would add to the topical skincare products already mentioned (tretinoin and sunscreen) a cleanser and moisturizer. Make sure your sunscreen is spf 50 and PA++++, worn daily and reapplied often if out in the sun for prolonged periods of time. And don't forget to extend your face skincare routine to your neck, upper chest, and hands, as these areas will "tell on you" as you age if you do not take care of them like your face. Additionally, you should cleanse and moisturize the rest of your body skin as a part of your skincare routine, and you can use tretinoin as a spot treatment for body acne

4) You can get co2 lasering done on your neck, upper chest, and hands too for additional anti aging benefit in those areas

Feel free to experiment with other anti-aging methods of course (such as supplements and the ocean of skincare topicals out there), but I believe you will quickly run into diminishing returns as compared to these strategies. And always keep a pulse on longevity research, as novel treatments and even a cure for aging may be on the horizon, which would finally defeat the agepill once and for all

Tl;dr: healthy lifestyle, topical skincare with tretinoin and sunscreen, botox and co2 laser treatments, hair loss meds and transplants if balding, trimax and/or custom implants if recessed/boneless, and undergo facial fat grafting, blepharoplasty, and multiple face lifts as you really start to deteriorate with age
Is the form of bone loss unique is some way? Or is it just simple loss of density and overal thickness? If the later then k2 can fix it. For hairloss I personaly think the issue is not dht the root issue is low oxygen in the scalp due to a tight scalp.
I would also suggest researching adipeau for fat loss. They are even working on a. Full body cream

Additional thoughts:

Btw the problem with Most of these proposed solutions is that they help you look good at your old age, but don’t actualy make you look young (with some rare exceptions which are professionally misunderstood (meaning no pro can replicate)).

Is the form of bone loss unique is some way? Or is it just simple loss of density and overal thickness? If the later then k2 can fix it. For hairloss I personaly think the issue is not dht the root issue is low oxygen in the scalp due to a tight scalp.
I would also suggest researching adipeau for fat loss. They are even working on a. Full body cream
The bone loss can only be mitigated as of now, there is no cure yet. I haven't looked into k2 but perhaps it can help. Scalp tightness is a debunked hairloss theory and the best treatment we have available is 5ar inhibition. Will look into adipeau, but the degree of facial fat pad deterioration becomes severe enough with age that topical treatment will not be enough and you will need direct fat grafting

Btw the problem with Most of these proposed solutions is that they help you look good at your old age, but don’t actualy make you look young (with some rare exceptions which are professionally misunderstood (meaning no pro can replicate)).
Yes, this is why we need a cure for aging full stop. These bandaid methods are all we really have at the moment

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
dnr live fast die young

• +1
Reactions: Yoke
The bone loss can only be mitigated as of now, there is no cure yet. I haven't looked into k2 but perhaps it can help. Scalp tightness is a debunked hairloss theory and the best treatment we have available is 5ar inhibition. Will look into adipeau, but the degree of facial fat pad deterioration becomes severe enough with age that topical treatment will not be enough and you will need direct fat grafting

Yes, this is why we need a cure for aging full stop. These bandaid methods are all we really have at the moment
@Bart Dudley any thoughts?

dnr live fast die young
Tbh this is the only realistic answer and what I'm doing

Skip HS, Skip uni, wagecuck while living with parents to save as much $ as possible, get surgerys, travel and fuck stacys, then reroll around 30

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_, Debetro and autistic_tendencies

Skip HS, Skip uni, wagecuck while living with parents to save as much $ as possible, get surgerys, travel and fuck stacys, then reroll around 30
What if you could extend this 40-50 though you would take it

• +1
What if you could extend this 40-50 though you would take it

Maybe but i don't see it being possible in this lifetime, gigabillionares sink all their money into anti-aging and just end up looking like shit, even Bryan Johnson with everything he's doing looks his age of not older

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Yes but i don't see it being possible in this lifetime, gigabillionares sink all their money into anti-aging and just end up looking like shit, even Bryan Johnson with everything he's doing looks his age of not older
Dan bilzerian is into his 40s and still looks decent and slaying
He’s taking HGH the only effective anti aging compound I’m aware of

• +1

Maybe but i don't see it being possible in this lifetime, gigabillionares sink all their money into anti-aging and just end up looking like shit, even Bryan Johnson with everything he's doing looks his age of not older

Those billionaire anti-agers are besides the point.

We can absolutely look a couple years younger, or at least look good for our age, with available methods today. They are trying to literally halt and reverse biological aging, which as of now is not possible. So of course they look like shit, they are doing nothing to combat what I mentioned in the OP (skin collagen and elastin loss, destruction of facial ligaments which hold facial fat pads in the right position, fat loss in deep fat compartments, hair loss, and bone resorption with age - all of which is what causes you to look old) beyond living healthy and I would assume skincare. So most likely no in-office treatments, and definitely no major plastic surgery or osteotomies and implants.

You can live your youth AND prepare for cosmetic anti-aging contingencies. It's not mutually exclusive.

Just take a look at @Win200 at 40 years old:

He has done a lot of what I mentioned (great diet, sleep, and exercise. skincare, custom implants, laser treatments, regular botox). In what world is it over for this guy just because he isn't in his 20s anymore? Are you seriously suggesting the moment you hit 30 you're not going to want to preserve your looks as much as you can? You won't look 20 forever but you can certainly look good well into middle age

Saying it's over after 30 is just lazy, poorcel cope

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 1901, Descargue96 and 1 other person
Those billionaire anti-agers are besides the point.

We can absolutely look a couple years younger, or at least look good for our age, with available methods today. They are trying to literally halt and reverse biological aging, which as of now is not possible. So of course they look like shit, they are doing nothing to combat what I mentioned in the OP (skin collagen and elastin loss, destruction of facial ligaments which hold facial fat pads in the right position, fat loss in deep fat compartments, hair loss, and bone resorption with age - all of which is what causes you to look old) beyond living healthy and I would assume skincare. So most likely no in-office treatments, and definitely no major plastic surgery or osteotomies and implants.

You can live your youth AND prepare for cosmetic anti-aging contingencies. It's not mutually exclusive.

Just take a look at @Win200 at 40 years old:
View attachment 2307620

He has done a lot of what I mentioned (great diet, sleep, and exercise. skincare, custom implants, laser treatments, regular botox). In what world is it over for this guy just because he isn't in his 20s anymore? Are you seriously suggesting the moment you hit 30 you're not going to want to preserve your looks as much as you can? You won't look 20 forever but you can certainly look good well into middle age

Saying it's over after 30 is just lazy, poorcel cope

That’s a unfair pic. Literally in the lighting that hides all folds, wrinkles etc.

Plus he’s gay and uses makeup and you can see foundation on his skin in that picture. Otherwise it wouldn’t be so shiny.

Even with all that you can see a fold or saggyness develop near his nasolabial region

That’s a unfair pic. Literally in the lighting that hides all folds, wrinkles etc.

Plus he’s gay and uses makeup and you can see foundation on his skin in that picture. Otherwise it wouldn’t be so shiny.

Even with all that you can see a fold or saggyness develop near his nasolabial region
If you can't see how his skin looks great for 40 years old than I don't know what to say. Were you expecting perfect teenager tier collagen? I already addressed this.

I've said my piece. Feel free to adopt some of these anti-aging methods or not, I don't care. Just trying to help

there are outliers, david goggins at 45, melanin is a natural sunscreeen but from an accomplished marathon runner you would expect him to look very gaunt and old/leathery. He is known to go to the extreme with his body, yet looks fantastic and imo 10 years younger. Some nasolabial folds , and his upper eyelid is exposed (but he probably had uue even when younger)

R.231f3f66ebbb40443688032c1cbaf53b

OIP.KBWPHlW7vZ1RtktHW2ogAgHaHk

and then there is this specimen , chuando tan , who looks 30 at his mid 50ties. Of course asian genes.....

OIP.xXPmTeC5ApfxkP1PH5t8NQHaFl

Billionaires care way less about their looks than you would think. Look at celebrities whose job is to remain attractive. Guys like Paul Rudd are still close to their prime after 20-30 years.