Midface mask implant vs Bimax

rubybrrr

rubybrrr

Banned for scamming
The midface mask implants like these r actually good options for ppl who have flat midface AND somewhat bimaxillary protrusion. This is because if u have bimaxillary protrusion and get DJS your mouth will look ape-ish. Unless you do the DJS then get extractions then braces to push your mouth back then it’s gonna be a less than ideal result.
What the midface mask implant does is obviously it keeps your mouth where it is which is sticking out and augments the rest of the maxilla forward to meet your protruded mouth, which end up resulting in nice overall forward projection with minimal downtime vs DJS, extractions, braces which = years to recover fully and see your results.
Just fucking get a midface mask implant. They last forever and Eppley doesn’t charge to take them out and replace if infected. Plus you can augment higher up closer to under eyes and cheek bones whereas Bimax literally just cuts a little above your teeth and leaves everything else behind unless you specifically get a high cut lefort 1 but even that does go that high.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, subhuman incel, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Like these:

Attachments

• ED84C06E-8277-4531-BB81-6B117436A228.jpeg
    ED84C06E-8277-4531-BB81-6B117436A228.jpeg
    249.9 KB · Views: 162
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Jason Voorhees and LastHopeForNorman
probably cost more than bimax because eppley

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, subhuman incel, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
The midface mask implants like these r actually good options for ppl who have flat midface AND somewhat bimaxillary protrusion. This is because if u have bimaxillary protrusion and get DJS your mouth will look ape-ish. Unless you do the DJS then get extractions then braces to push your mouth back then it’s gonna be a less than ideal result.
@SteelTitan this is what I was telling you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14848 and Jason Voorhees
Yeah but recovery is probably much easier and it's reversible.
idk I personally just couldn't cope with a piece of silicone in my face when there are other options

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 9670, subhuman incel and 3 others
idk I personally just couldn't cope with a piece of silicone in my face when there are other options
Why? If you get Lefort 1/2/3 you'll still have screws in your face.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Jason Voorhees
Every Asian needs one in their face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, HQNPmaxxing, subhuman incel and 2 others
Why? If you get Lefort 1/2/3 you'll still have screws in your face.
but those are just to keep your bone in place and you can have them removed

how is that the same thing lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 9670, NarrowJaw and 4 others
Goodluck with paying for that

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
with midface and jaw implant you cannot advance your dental arches. this means your philtrum and your chin fold will remain recessed. Ur airways dont improve which means u will still have sleep apnea and have troubles with breathing. Implants are only for aesthetics. Plus paranasal implants can give u a weird smile

1586399620393 1

Also bimax is actually cheaper than implants if u get ur bimax in Italy

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, NarrowJaw, subhuman incel and 3 others
with midface and jaw implant you cannot advance your dental arches. this means your philtrum and your chin fold will remain recessed. Ur airways dont improve which means u will still have sleep apnea and have troubles with breathing. Implants are only for aesthetics. Also paranasal implants can give u a weird smile

View attachment 1336498

Also bimax is actually cheaper than implants if u get ur bimax in Italy
Yeah, I need to get LF1 because my upper teeth themselves are recessed. I meant for cases where only the upper maxilla and paranasal area is recessed this is superior. Cases similar to Robert Pattinson (minus the zygos) and SteelTitan:

05cf19314ababd243c60592b1a14537a

The weird smile from paranasal augmentation is kind of overrated too. David Gandy has a concave smile:

81975057bbaa5d6ce90ea3bac573bcfa
186237F4 6E4F 44B2 9651 72F9A17E59DF

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Jason Voorhees
but those are just to keep your bone in place and you can have them removed

how is that the same thing lol
It's cope though. No reason to avoid having silicone in your face.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, ifyouwannabemylover and Jason Voorhees
Yeah, I need to get LF1 because my upper teeth themselves are recessed. I meant for cases where only the upper maxilla and paranasal area is recessed this is superior. Cases similar to Robert Pattinson (minus the zygos) and SteelTitan:

View attachment 1336505
Weren't u arguing with me the other day about mild maxilla hypoplasia being irrelevant. What changed ur mind?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Weren't u arguing with me the other day about mild maxilla hypoplasia being irrelevant. What changed ur mind?
I never said that at all. Robert Pattinson doesn't have maxillary hypoplasia at all. He just has a genetically flat upper maxilla like an Asian. His lower maxilla and zygos are insane. Maxillary hypoplasia includes the lower maxilla and zygos as well, which is what I have and is a huge failo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, NarrowJaw, subhuman incel and 1 other person
I never said that at all. Robert Pattinson doesn't have maxillary hypoplasia at all. He just has a genetically flat upper maxilla like an Asian. His lower maxilla and zygos are insane. Maxillary hypoplasia includes the lower maxilla and zygos as well, which is what I have and is a huge failo.
Can't tell if ur trolling or not. Pattinson's lower maxilla is just enough to prevent nasiolabial folds from forming and his zygos are very much lacking in anterior projection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Hipcel, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
with midface and jaw implant you cannot advance your dental arches.
Having your dental arches in the absolute ideal position is the #1 priority for every true looksmaxer

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 7725
Can't tell if ur trolling or not. Pattinson's lower maxilla is just enough to prevent nasiolabial folds from forming and his zygos are very much lacking in anterior projection
His lower maxilla is not recessed at all, his smile is convex:

Bef74346fdfaec73689b3e50718692d9
Tumblr 28b289d3cfbec41111b81b8af7c453df cb223cab 540

It's just genetically flat like an Asian's, not recessed like someone with an underbite and/or a concave smile. Also his zygos have great forward projection:

Csrveurhp00dvj33rn40

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Need2Ascend and Jason Voorhees
- risk of bone resorption
-so not improving the health rather distracting it
migth an option for aesthatic improvment but not general one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Need2Ascend and subhuman incel
- risk of bone resorption
-so not improving the health rather distracting it
migth an option for aesthatic improvment but not general one
all I’m saying is that if you have flat maxilla and bimaxillary protrusion, jaw surgery will NOT improve your aesthetics it will make u looks weird. If u just want health benefits then fine but if u want to improve aesthetics as well, then jaw surgery will not help someone with bimaxillary protrusion and recessed midface. If you have these traits the best course of action would be midface mask implants, and sliding genioplasty for chin.

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone and subhuman incel
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
SOrry cope ,asian noT flat face Asian face more foRward Face Or higher ante face ,because Asian have medium aveolar prognatism,caucasoid reduced ,
RIP google translate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theanonymousone and Deleted member 7725
SOrry cope ,asian noT flat face Asian face more foRward Face Or higher ante face ,because Asian have medium aveolar prognatism,caucasoid reduced ,
Jesus christ

• JFL
Reactions: theanonymousone