midface ratio was such a crazy discovery of incel community.

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
i just made a morph of myself, from 0.96mtr to 1.0 and it looks much better. my orbital asymmetry cucks me so fucking hard. its over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: soover4me, horsefacin, watah and 3 others
I look worse with a shorter mid-face because it makes my chin too tall.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo, heyheyheybro22, PlayersGetPlayed and 2 others
do you consider MOBO?
idk what M stands for here, i know what obo is, orbital box osteotomy.
in a perfect world where shit doesn't have complications and I have enough money, I would get it.
but my eye symmetry is not too severe. just a couple millimeters off. i know it would make a huge difference in people's subconscious when they see me if I accompany it with many softmaxxes.. but simply the tradeoff is crazy.
i don't know where the cut is made but I'm pretty sure it will require a lot of muscle and skin cutting. expensive af too. my defect is not severe enough for the tradeoff tbh. but because of that i will forever live with few millimeters cucked midface ratio. ah. few mms.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
yeah everyone has a couple bit of ratios that are off. closer you are to the perfect ratio better looking you are.
beauty is way too objective tbh.

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
I have a short mid face but short lower third and chin it looks horrendous I always look bloated and round

modified
in a perfect world where shit doesn't have complications and I have enough money, I would get it.
take a loan bud dare to do some shit it will help so much
but my eye symmetry is not too severe. just a couple millimeters off. i know it would make a huge difference in people's subconscious when they see me if I accompany it with many softmaxxes.. but simply the tradeoff is crazy.
hmmm wouldnt know without pics but you know best
i don't know where the cut is made but I'm pretty sure it will require a lot of muscle and skin cutting. expensive af too. my defect is not severe enough for the tradeoff tbh. but because of that i will forever live with few millimeters cucked midface ratio. ah. few mms.
mms make a big difference

It is not a question or whether orbital box osteotomies can be done in someone with ‘normal parameters’, but it how it should be approached. Doing traditional orbital box osteotomies using a coronal scalp incision and a frontal craniotomy seems to be a mismatch between the magnitude of the problem and the solution. A more acceptable approach, where the surgery seems better matched for the problem is a modified orbital box osteotomies which avoids a coronal scalp incision and a frontal craniotomy. Going through the combined approach of lower eyelid and intraoral incisions only the interpupillary distance can be increased by 3 to 4mms per side.

yeah everyone has a couple bit of ratios that are off. closer you are to the perfect ratio better looking you are.
if all your ratios are good it doesn't guarantee that you actually look good sadly.

brad pitt has terrible ratios and is still the highest appeal man that's ever lived.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pollorex, horsefacin, SomethingIsWrong and 1 other person
if all your ratios are good it doesn't guarantee that you actually look good sadly.

brad pitt has terrible ratios and is still the highest appeal man that's ever lived.

View attachment 3150127
whats the software @Orc ? inceltech doesnt work anymore sadly

I still believe long midface is ideal if you have strong chin and jaw

ironically despite people obsessing about their mouth width here it's actually rather common among high level male models to have lower nose-mouth ratios.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pollorex, PsychoH and SomethingIsWrong
View attachment 3150135

ironically despite people obsessing about their mouth width here it's actually rather common among high level male models.
brb imma run this shit on my face. crazy I didn't even know a site like this existed.
long midfaceface while having strong chin and jaw just indicates low ipd for face no? but there's a study saying low IPD is actually ideal for a guy. https://looksmax.org/threads/midface-theory-debunked-by-an-actual-study-eme-angle.281507/ made a theory 3 years ago I'm such an oldcel lmao. anyways this study basically says women found men with lower eme angle more attractive. I'm coping with this study but simply my eyes say otherwise. always mfr 1 look way better.

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: watah
View attachment 3150135

ironically despite people obsessing about their mouth width here it's actually rather common among high level male models to have lower nose-mouth ratios.
do you know how to morph? what software should I use to morph? i wanna morph like quoves

You're coping if you think decreasing your mid face ratio by 0.04 will ascend you.
That's literally like, 2 millimetres.

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Good jaw can offset long midface.

You're coping if you think decreasing your mid face ratio by 0.04 will ascend you.
That's literally like, 2 millimetres.
its around 3 mms :feelswhy: crazy how much difference 3mm makes. or my midface could be 3mm shorter. since my fwhr is barely 2 I can use some more fwhr. My face is a few mms off the ideal in many departments, which descends me hard collectively.

Ratios are cope. What u need is good jaw And good eye area. I seen dudes with good ratios but they are just mtn at best because they lack jawline.

Ratios are cope. What u need is good jaw And good eye area. I seen dudes with good ratios but they are just mtn at best because they lack jawline.
my jawline is visible but its asymmetrical. i fucking hate my asymmetry. i fucking hate it so much :hnghn:

i just made a morph of myself, from 0.96mtr to 1.0 and it looks much better. my orbital asymmetry cucks me so fucking hard. its over.
.96 mfr is within the ideal range of .92-1.03

mfr is by far and away the most overrated ratio on this website by far

its around 3 mms :feelswhy: crazy how much difference 3mm makes. or my midface could be 3mm shorter. since my fwhr is barely 2 I can use some more fwhr. My face is a few mms off the ideal in many departments, which descends me hard collectively.
Bro an FWHR of 2 is too much. 1.85-1.9 is ideal. Don't listen to these blackpill mfs. You'll have no appeal if your feet is too high. Such as Jordan Barrett

I manually set all the points, they just aren't.
The site is missing 40 measurements and says 45% esr is a flaw... lmao.

The chin-to-philtrum points are done incorrectly, the jaw points are misplaced, and the image isn't even a good one to use.

His actual harmony score is pretty high; his front profile is quite good, but his side is more mediocre.

Bro an FWHR of 2 is too much. 1.85-1.9 is ideal. Don't listen to these blackpill mfs. You'll have no appeal if your feet is too high. Such as Jordan Barrett
nah, 1.97 is the mean among attractive male faces, 1.9-2.05 is the ideal range, but of course, jordans is too compact at 2.20

• +1
Reactions: Usernames
I thought 0.96 midface was ideal

• JFL
Reactions: piec
The chin-to-philtrum points are done incorrectly, the jaw points are misplaced, and the image isn't even a good one to use.

His actual harmony score is pretty high; his front profile is quite good, but his side is more mediocre.
those are not the jaw points and the philtrum ratio is correct, there's not a single image in which his philtrum to chin ratio is ideal.

his harmony is high, because his individual features work well together, his ratios however are trash, feel free to do it yourself if you think you'll get a better outcome.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horsefacin and PsychoH
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, watah and toolateforme
  • +1
Reactions: Usernames
LOOOL this nigger must be a severe horseface overdosing on copium
Me? I have 1.05 compact midface. I'm just saying what creatingattractive claims to be ideal

What does it mean by uneven lips? One lip bigger than the other or something?

What does it mean by uneven lips? One lip bigger than the other or something?
ratio of the upper to lower lip.

but I've seen chads with shit ratios of that as well, gandy has thin uneven lips.

those are not the jaw points and the philtrum ratio is correct, there's not a single image in which his philtrum to chin ratio is ideal.

his harmony is high, because his individual features work well together, his ratios however are trash, feel free to do it yourself if you think you'll get a better outcome.

"his harmony is high because his features work well together" That's the retarded tiktok definition, facial harmony by definition is comprised of ratios and angles

His frontal harmony is nearly 90%, which is extremely good. His side profile is somewhat lacking, though.

Attachments

• 2024-09-05 16-55-29.mp4
    6.3 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Pollorex
"his harmony is high because his features work well together" That's the retarded tiktok definition, facial harmony by definition is comprised of ratios and angles

His frontal harmony is nearly 90%, which is extremely good. His side profile is somewhat lacking, though.
I got 85

nah, 1.97 is the mean among attractive male faces, 1.9-2.05 is the ideal range, but of course, jordans is too compact at 2.20
those "attractive male faces"are attractive in terms of PSL, but not as much IRL. Look at the "PSL gods" with the most appeal such as Chico, Gandy, or Ballou. Their mid face ratio is no longer than 1, and their FWHR is like 1.85 if you take the average of those 3.
Girls like dolicho proportions such as slightly lower FWHR (1.85) with slightly longer midfaces (0.95-1) and a higher total FWHR (1.38-1.4, essentially having a taller skull).

The only dude I can think with a high FWHR that is still thirsted over by girls is Timothy Chalamet tbh.

I personally think the ideal FWHR is 1.85-1.95.

Last edited:
those "attractive male faces"are attractive in terms of PSL, but not as much IRL. Look at the "PSL gods" with the most appeal such as Chico, Gandy, or Ballou. Their mid face ratio is no longer than 1, and their FWHR is like 1.85 if you take the average of those 3.
Girls like dolicho proportions such as slightly lower FWHR (1.85) with slightly longer midfaces (0.95-1) and a higher total FWHR (1.38-1.4, essentially having a taller skull).

The only dude I can think with a high FWHR that is still thirsted over by girls is Timothy Chalamet tbh.

I personally think the ideal FWHR is 1.85-1.95.
If you think Chico's FWHR is ideal when he has a high-set glabella and generally feminized frontal bone, then Idek what to say lmao.

This is a way better sample size then your 3 face example. To be more specific 1.9-2.05 is a good ideal range for FWHR

If you think Chico's FWHR is ideal when he has a high-set glabella and generally feminized frontal bone, then Idek what to say lmao.

This is a way better sample size than your 3 face example. To be more specific 1.9-2.05 is a good ideal range for FWHR
There is NO fucking way Ian Somerhalder has an FWHR of 1.92.
Whoever did those measurements is a retard
IMG 7496

What you consider to be "1.9-2.05" is what I consider to be 1.75-1.9.
Because these measurements are fucked up. Ian Somerhalder is known on this forum for being an FWHRcel (and in spite of that, still being a chad).

Last edited:
There is NO fucking way Ian Somerhalder has an FWHR of 1.92.
Whoever did those measurements is a retard
View attachment 3150714

What you consider to be "1.9-2.05" is what I consider to be 1.75-1.9.
Because these measurements are fucked up. Ian Somerhalder is known on this forum for being an FWHRcel (and in spite of that, still being a chad).
somerhalder is my biggest cope. he got antegonial notch, long midface, and is still a chad. maybe there's a hope
in ratio his midface is long but he really do not appear horsefaced at all tbh. wouldn't even call him long midfaced