midface

M

Muhammadrizo

Banned
guys is there anyway to fraud midface?i mean in real life maybe some type of hairstyle or something else

guys is there anyway to fraud midface?i mean in real life maybe some type of hairstyle or something else
no but you can fwhr kinda. Have long sides or curtains but it'll probably look autistc, Whatever your problem is ipd or long philtrum you need it hardmax fixed if it really is that bad

no but you can fwhr kinda. Have long sides or curtains but it'll probably look autistc, Whatever your problem is ipd or long philtrum you need it hardmax fixed if it really is that bad
Photo 2024 07 29 18 27 09

look bro im the right one

No such thing as "frauding". If your mf is too long - get bimax or rope

Blasting testosterone and chewing mastic gum for long times to upswing the maxilla

your maxilla is fine and also doing what he said will do nothing. There is no "upswing" of the maxilla through chewing he just made it up it's all theory with no evidence and the theory makes no sense either. Just get rhino if you find your nose too wide buddy
It works if young

Not rlly in real life to be honest, girls will find you cute even with long midface who cares❤️❤️

Doesn't matter it also gives forward growth
no it doesn't. Show me a before and after xray... oh right there isn't any because it's cope. You can't change bones from training muscles even as an infant.

• +1
Reactions: Muhammadrizo