Midget girls are extremely ran through

Jpg

Jpg

Abused dog
One could think that they are HQNP with a good personality because of their condition but it's the polar opposite.

Every experience chasing Chad wants to cross it off their bucket list having fucked a midget.

These walking fleshlights have unironically been pumped and dumped by a dozen of sweet talking GIGAchads. How could these midget girls ever find love in their looksmatch after being carry fucked by literal movie stars?

IMG 20240102 173922

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, capybara, PotassiumMaxxer and 1 other person
All girls in the west are run through

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jpg
I thought midget girls usually hook up with midget men...

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Jpg
Yikes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Jpg
One could think that they are HQNP with a good personality because of their condition but it's the polar opposite.

Every experience chasing Chad wants to cross it off their bucket list having fucked a midget.

These walking fleshlights have unironically been pumped and dumped by a dozen of sweet talking GIGAchads. How could these midget girls ever find love in their looksmatch after being carry fucked by literal movie stars?

View attachment 2649203
Midget women are extremely easy chads just throw them to others like a basketball after their use

• JFL
Reactions: drimprovement, Ricky212 and Jpg
This is true 100%. I've found it way easier to slay foids around the 5ft tall mark (I'm 5'11") cause at that point I'm already nearly a foot taller so I might as well be 6'4" for all they know.

Compared to how I do with girls who are around 5'7" it's like day and night.

So yeah, short bitches are way easier cause everyone looks super tall to them so they're gonna have a wider range of options and lower standards.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Read your post fast and didn't realise you meant ACTUAL midgets not just short girls but my point still stands.

I did actual nearly hook up one girl in a club and turned down sex afterwards, she was a massive whore. Turns out she was 4'10" so I guess that makes here an actual certified midget according to Google.

• JFL

View attachment 2649203
average western woman