Might be moving to my home country

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Silver
I grew up in the UK and hated almost every fucking moment of it, it's an absolute shithole. My parents said I can move to Poland (by myself) this year when I would be starting year 11 or when I finish secondary school. And yes, I enjoy being in my home country way more than I do here. Sure it may be because I only go there on weekends or holidays, but mentally I'm way happier and I don't get treated like an outcasted dog there, it's the only place where I have family ands friends that could give two shits about me. The thing is, I've been wondering if I should move this year or not, and whether it would impact my studies (doing gcse's rn in year 10). My parents say it's my choice but recommend me finishing my A-levels and waiting until uni, but I wouldn't be able to stand this place for any longer, half the point of me going there is to at least make the most out of and enjoy the last of my teen years and then find a job with the support of my huge family there (yes, I know wages are shit). This whole post may be just greycel ramblings but tbh I'd appreciate it if any Uk or polishcels could give some advice, I'm kinda lost in life now tbh😢:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: S1d456, Debetro, socialcel and 4 others
finish GCSEs and go to poland.
UK is hard mode.
failing economy and the frequency of chadlites here are much higher than other countries, so immigrants like you get cucked.

how did ur heightmaxxing go btw?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth, likenesss, plukee and 7 others
I grew up in the UK and hated almost every fucking moment of it, it's an absolute shithole. My parents said I can move to Poland (by myself) this year when I would be starting year 11 or when I finish secondary school. And yes, I enjoy being in my home country way more than I do here. Sure it may be because I only go there on weekends or holidays, but mentally I'm way happier and I don't get treated like an outcasted dog there, it's the only place where I have family ands friends that could give two shits about me. The thing is, I've been wondering if I should move this year or not, and whether it would impact my studies (doing gcse's rn in year 10). My parents say it's my choice but recommend me finishing my A-levels and waiting until uni, but I wouldn't be able to stand this place for any longer, half the point of me going there is to at least make the most out of and enjoy the last of my teen years and then find a job with the support of my huge family there (yes, I know wages are shit). This whole post may be just greycel ramblings but tbh I'd appreciate it if any Uk or polishcels could give some advice, I'm kinda lost in life now tbh😢:forcedsmile:
Nice post. I'm in a UK immigration detention center right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Roquefort, Debetro and 12 others
That was my first thought tbh, would like to go earlier since I'd be a first year high schooler but at the same time I would have incomplete GCSEs. Sucks ass I couldn't move when I was like 12
failing economy and the frequency of chadlites here are much higher than other countries, so immigrants like you get cucked.
Economy and pricing is another thing, people do tower over and mog ts out of me, but I don't have a slavic pheno as I'm only half polish.
Could only do arimidex. Injecting HGH was out of the question as I was travelling abroad frequently, but I still grew naturally nonetheless. I'm 180cm now. Doesn't matter tho as the average male in central London is htn and 6'3 unironically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee and HTN_Mentalcel
UK is hard mode.

Bullshit anglos are like 5"9 and most are subhuman, the chads here are gigamoggers but most are subhuman. Poland is 6"1 average zoomer and good looking.

• +1
Reactions: watah, likenesss, slavicpsycho and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and pentamogged9000
Bullshit anglos are like 5"9 and most are subhuman, the chads here are gigamoggers but most are subhuman. Poland is 6"1 average zoomer and good looking.
Both UK people and poles are like 5'10'', been to both countries

That is native UK people so many curries here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, HTN_Mentalcel and wastedspermcel
Both UK people and poles are like 5'10'', been to both countries

That is native UK people so many curries here
Polish zoomers are taller

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Wouldn't say they're that tall, I've seen kids my age. The average young adult tho? Probably

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
pretty sure
I was homeless in London, I slept on the tube and bus network, walked all day and all night. Don't know how you were seeing 6'3 HTNs.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and HTN_Mentalcel
I was homeless in London, I slept on the tube and bus network, walked all day and all night. Don't know how you were seeing 6'3 HTNs.
how tall are u? I might be trippin:lul:

ur polish too right? What city u from
I live in the uk, i was brought here, i travel to poland to see family often. I felt more insecure about my looks and heihgt in poland then i did in the uk.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, St.TikTokcel, russiancelreturns and 1 other person
Polish people aren't tall, neither are Balkans, idk why people say this
stats back this up, coast of croatia is 6"1 average measured and proven @hopecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, optimisticzoomer and wastedspermcel
stats back this up, coast of croatia is 6"1 average measured and proven @hopecel
Funny. I've been to Split, I've vacationed on the island of Hvar.

5'10'' take it or leave it.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
same

opposite for me, I get more attention from girls in Poland
I got more attention from any girl that wasnt anglosaxon, i have been apporached a few times, NEVER was it a british girls. The competition is low in the uk but british women are so narcy, legit my uk friends have told me when they went abroad how easy it was compared to the uk. Uk is legit incel capitol but it is easy to mog here.

I got more attention from any girl that wasnt anglosaxon, i have been apporached a few times, NEVER was it a british girls. The competition is low in the uk but british women are so narcy, legit my uk friends have told me when they went abroad how easy it was compared to the uk. Uk is legit incel capitol but it is easy to mog here.
tbh, you're htn as you claim. But to me all girls in the UK, or at least where I live, have the same narcy character no matter their race. It is easier to get girls in Poland, but tbh they're all whores:lul:

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Its easier to ascend in poland then uk most likely.
I need to improve my physique/frame before moving. There's a lot of reasons to do so if I'm being honest. Also my vocabulary could do some work

Finish ur fucking schooling then go back if you please - fellow pol

Worth moving, if you have good education and job experience to find good job and not working for minimal wage. You can also consider saving money in UK, so after you convert, you may have big amount and easier to build house or something then.

Go fap to your anime subhuman
RESPECT GOKU, FAGGOT !!!!!!!!!!

angry_goku_super_sayan_by_erdog95_deqzc0q-fullview.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: wastedspermcel
what region do you live in?

Do you ever stop larping?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, russiancelreturns and Charisma
wracaj do ojczyzny, mordo

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and wastedspermcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, mrriceguyreturn, wastedspermcel and 1 other person
Are you half paki, bracie? Is your tata a pakj?
Id kms if I was curry, wyjebałbym sie przez mój balkon:lul: By non slavic look I mean not short midface and brachy skull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Worth moving, if you have good education and job experience to find good job and not working for minimal wage. You can also consider saving money in UK, so after you convert, you may have big amount and easier to build house or something then.
I've already got 10k saved up, nothing for adult life but I can use that money

Tak jest kurwa:lul:
jebać tych anglocucków kurwa. Powinni być wdzięczni za Dywizjon 303. Wolę zbierać złom w Łodzi niż czyścić kible w Leeds dla tych cucków zajebanych

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, wastedspermcel and St.TikTokcel
jebać tych anglocucków kurwa. Powinni być wdzięczni za Dywizjon 303. Wolę zbierać złom w Łodzi niż czyścić kible w Leeds dla tych cucków zajebanych
Mój krewny z polski też kurwa mieszka w Leeds xd. Najgorsze gówno w angli jfl

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Go fap to your anime subhuman
Polcuck. You can’t even win in a majority white country so now ur leaving to a nearly pure white country u pussy. Lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
poland huge W, had a girlfriend there for last summer after i turned 18, spent my whole summer there, lovely place

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, St.TikTokcel and maxxmclooks