Might get a job as a waiter at a posh restaurant!

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
After being unemployed 4 months (previously working in inbound and outbound callcenters which is 7th circle of hell) i might get a job at a posh restaurant, i'm going to work for free for a few days as a trial before they decide to hire me, but the guy i talked to liked my resumé, so if i don't screw this up badly i'll probably get the job!

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Danish_Retard, justinzayn and 11 others
Wish me luck buddyboyos! I hope my NT will carry me

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24371
Thats good but education max in the meantime
Don't be enthralled by a mere waiter position which what most niggas find themselves in and then complain about dead end

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, justinzayn, babineux and 8 others
Thats good but education max in the meantime
Don't be enthralled by a mere waiter position which what most niggas find themselves in and then complain about dead end
yeah im probably gonna codemaxx within 6 months, but i'm afraid i'm too much of a brainlet for coding and that i'll fail and end up in an even worse situation. I'm fairly certain at this point, now in my late 20s that this is just my lot in life, probably the best i could do is landing this job.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, WhiteGoodman, ROTTING and 1 other person
mirin

good luck and make the money

• Love it
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
DM me how much you're making.

My plan is to do the same once I leanmaxx.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and GuyFromSingapore
yo any other good nt jobs?

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Moggie
Use it to build social skills and leave your number on the receipt for women you think might be receptive. It's just a waiter job so it's fine to take risks like that.

• +1
Meanwhile 15 yr olds make triple what you make

• So Sad
didn't get the job, or at least he didn't call back even though he said he would... It's fucking ovER

Im fucking pissed, he used me for free labor, and i really worked my ass off, i even stayed 2 hours more than we agreed to, and he doesn't even call to tell me i didn't get the job :rage:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You need a resume for a waiter job?

You need a resume for a waiter job?
yeah idk what it's like in curryland but here in the first world you need a resume for any job.

yeah idk what it's like in curryland but here in the first world you need a resume for any job.
If you lived here in India, I’d employ you as a waiter in my dad’s restaurant right away. We pay well too and provide meals twice a day!

• +1
If you lived here in India, I’d employ you as a waiter in my dad’s restaurant right away. We pay well too and provide meals twice a day!
yeah if i can afford a plane ticket i might come over tbh, my life here is shit

• Love it
Reactions: ExtraBones
Pretty fancy description for a job at your local curry restaurant

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Hero of the Imperium and sergeant blackpill
Use it to build social skills and leave your number on the receipt for women you think might be receptive. It's just a waiter job so it's fine to take risks like that.
Receipts often have BPA in their coating; not good for your hormones. tl;dr try to handle fewer of them

Food industry jobs are draining af . Even for the Stacies that work there who make good money go home fucked. Unless they work part time

How old are you?

how did you not see this scam from miles away

I'd call you a brainlet but you already have yourself.

yeah im probably gonna codemaxx within 6 months, but i'm afraid i'm too much of a brainlet for coding and that i'll fail and end up in an even worse situation. I'm fairly certain at this point, now in my late 20s that this is just my lot in life, probably the best i could do is landing this job.
How much do you have saved up?

You can take an airplane to India, Africa, LATAM for like 300€ max and then live there for 5€/day, while living on 5€/day you could learn to code, literally just save up like 3000€ and live there for a year while coding 8 hours every day, you'll for sure be able to get a better job when you come back.

• Hmm...
how did you not see this scam from miles away

I'd call you a brainlet but you already have yourself.

How much do you have saved up?

You can take an airplane to India, Africa, LATAM for like 300€ max and then live there for 5€/day, while living on 5€/day you could learn to code, literally just save up like 3000€ and live there for a year while coding 8 hours every day, you'll for sure be able to get a better job when you come back.
i have like 20 euros saved up, now as long as i am applying for welfare i need to attach my bank statements, meaning i am not allowed to save up money, any given month i cannot have more than around 400 euros in the bank.

I'm currently sustaining myself on a diet of instant noodles only

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and Danish_Retard