Might get double jaw surgery

D

Deleted member 15164

Kraken
I got an ortho appointment. Hopefully the orhodontist gives me a referral for double jaw surgery since I have slight protrustion in my lips over the Esthetic E-line. FO FREE. Cause of Insurance.

Double Jaw Surgery before and afters
163825b6ac811d5ad3e8f92e01daec6e

Download

Preview2x cf3a731f

It's all coming together
Download

Last edited:
wait isn't double jaw surgery Bimax? Yoooo I might get a whole Bimax for freeeee.

How about u show us a picture of your side profile niqqer

pretty sure you only get bimax covered by insurance if you have sleep apnea or severe maloclussion

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
pretty sure you only get bimax covered by insurance if you have sleep apnea or severe maloclussion
Really? Hmm this Bimax website says overbite and underbite are conditions that qualify.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Depends on the case. I get it covered by insurance and I have „0“ health issues. Well my mental health is terrible and I don’t go outside because my recession makes me look ugly. And that’s also not healthy

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Really? Hmm this Bimax website says overbite and underbite are conditions that qualify.

it is, but only its severe/significant/noticable/compromises your health and function

Depends on the case. I get it covered by insurance and I have „0“ health issues. Well my mental health is terrible and I don’t go outside because my recession makes me look ugly. And that’s also not healthy
what did you tell the insurance to get them to cover it

Nevermind. The orthodontist I saw denied me a referral for surgery.

• So Sad
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 15164
Nevermind. The orthodontist I saw denied me a referral for surgery.
You just gotta see another one. Some orthos r more retarded than others. And actually you dont even need to see one, just find a Max Fac that doesnt need a referral.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: one job away, fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 8988
health insured bimaxs usually don’t go the way as expected for looksmaxxers as the surgeon focus on fixing the rooting health problems and not so going out their way to get an aesthetic result

now i don’t know what the surgeon is planning for you, but if the diagnosis is only an “overbite” it will likely be just a bsso and probably not even a genioplasty free of charge, because most people consider that only an aesthetic procedure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
health insured bimaxs usually don’t go the way as expected for looksmaxxers as the surgeon focus on fixing the rooting health problems and not so going out their way to get an aesthetic result

now i don’t know what the surgeon is planning for you, but if the diagnosis is only an “overbite” it will likely be just a bsso and probably not even a genioplasty free of charge, because most people consider that only an aesthetic procedure

Lol this

If you have your jaw surgery covered by health insurance you’re gonna go to a local Dr Bob the Maxfac who will advance your maxilla 4mm and then give you the thumbs up.

The results I’ve seen make me want to laugh sometimes, people who get jaw surgery from NHS for example, I’ve seen them blatantly leave asymmetry unfixed, or move BACK the mandible for overbite cases. Lmfaooooo.

You need to go to an aesthetic pilled maxfac who will 3d plan with you and who is known for doing aesthetic jaw surgeries. But there’s fucking only 8 in like the enter world, and getting the ones in the US to respond is almost possible.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 8988
Lol this

If you have your jaw surgery covered by health insurance you’re gonna go to a local Dr Bob the Maxfac who will advance your maxilla 4mm and then give you the thumbs up.

The results I’ve seen make me want to laugh sometimes, people who get jaw surgery from NHS for example, I’ve seen them blatantly leave asymmetry unfixed, or move BACK the mandible for overbite cases. Lmfaooooo.

You need to go to an aesthetic pilled maxfac who will 3d plan with you and who is known for doing aesthetic jaw surgeries. But there’s fucking only 8 in like the enter world, and getting the ones in the US to respond is almost possible.

In some cases tho a BSSO is all that there is to do.

Name those 8 btw.

Lol this

Simply wrong.

Read about it in my threads.

My surgery is ONLY for aesthetic reasons.
I get a genio.
I send my planner morphs and he planned the surgery according to the morphes. He literally took his time and measured out my face.

Now I’m not saying that I’m happy with my planner rn as he constantly switches up the plan without telling me… which pisses me off.

Last day is monday. We gonna have a talk and ima tell him what I want exactly.

He wanted to give me 7mm genio out of nowhere like wtf.

Before that it was Basicly no genio but like 9mm Bsso 4mm lefort. Now it’s 3mm bsso and 7mm genio 2mm lefort … sends me a Mail that he has made some „small changes“. Wtf

Simply wrong.

Read about it in my threads.

My surgery is ONLY for aesthetic reasons.
I get a genio.
I send my planner morphs and he planned the surgery according to the morphes. He literally took his time and measured out my face.

Now I’m not saying that I’m happy with my planner rn as he constantly switches up the plan without telling me… which pisses me off.

Last day is monday. We gonna have a talk and ima tell him what I want exactly.

He wanted to give me 7mm genio out of nowhere like wtf.

Before that it was Basicly no genio but like 9mm Bsso 4mm lefort. Now it’s 3mm bsso and 7mm genio 2mm lefort … sends me a Mail that he has made some „small changes“. Wtf
I’m glad you found a place where you can rant, but how does your one situation, one surgeon determine what I said at all? Not only that, but trying to take control in surgeries just confuse things up which is why incels often get bad results and females get better results. It’s better to let the surgeon do their thing.

I’m glad you found a place where you can rant, but how does your one situation, one surgeon determine what I said at all? Not only that, but trying to take control in surgeries just confuse things up which is why incels often get bad results and females get better results. It’s better to let the surgeon do their thing.
Literally everything about your comment is wrong. Who the fuck are you that you can generalize? You got no fckin clue. That’s what I’m saying.

Also in my case not the surgeon is planning but a planner. Who switched up my plan 3 times. Basicly always very different. I know what I want. gaslighting bitch.

Literally everything about your comment is wrong. Who the fuck are you that you can generalize? You got no fckin clue. That’s what I’m saying.

Also in my case not the surgeon is planning but a planner. Who switched up my plan 3 times. Basicly always very different. I know what I want. gaslighting bitch.
I have a feeling you’re not getting a good result.