Might give up on looksmaxxing/surgeries. Here’s my plan for the future (semi-srs)

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Was literally thinking this for hours today.

Today society is in serious fucking decline and I’m starting to believe there’s no going back.

Planning to disengage from society and social media totally, lock myself in a room for a few years, become a multimillionaire and get an artificial island built in the pacific as far away as possible from anyone else.

On this island I will build a transhumanist micronation.

It will have all the facilities of a small city.

Only high IQ people
Blackpillers
Eugenicists
And only 8/PSL women allowed to become residents.

No social justice, extreme left wing or feminist ideology will be taught in the schools or allowed in the islands news media channels. No degeneracy of values will be permitted.

The right to procreate will be regulated as parenthood and passing on one’s genes will be viewed as the highest responsibility within the micronation. Pre-parents will be trained on how to be exceptional parents to the future generations.

We don’t do any war or have any military and practice extreme isolationist policies with other degraded countries (99% of the world)

No Indians.

5B53B358 040C 4F7A A067 4F2CC6D18325

93273C50 1480 420E 8802 FA585B6AAFE7

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Avocadopair, Deleted member 1751, IWantToMax and 10 others
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, InjectE and ZyzzReincarnate
Laugh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: InjectE and UglyMan
Where do I sign up?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 3043 and InjectE
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
will there be some lolis too *-*

• Ugh..
Reactions: Zygos4Life
I will infiltrate and kills myself in front of the entire population

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Lorsss
Excuse me sir can I have some pussi

Inb4 war between Blackpill Island Vs India in year 2050
India will just send 1 PSL suicide bombers to blackpill island. Over for blackpilledcels

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and Deleted member 2810
Blackpill island should be filled with good looking genetic superior people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Blackpill island should be filled with good looking genetic superior people

That’s literally in the post.

It’s a hypothetical transhumanist eugenicist society

Today society is in serious fucking decline and I’m starting to believe there’s no going back.

Planning to disengage from society and social media totally, lock myself in a room for a few years, become a multimillionaire and get an artificial island built in the pacific as far away as possible from anyone else.

Only high IQ people
Blackpillers
Eugenicists

No social justice, extreme left wing or feminist ideology will be taught in the schools or allowed in the islands news media channels. No degeneracy of values will be permitted.

The right to procreate will be regulated as parenthood and passing on one’s genes will be viewed as the highest responsibility within the micronation. Pre-parents will be trained on how to be exceptional parents to the future generations.

We don’t do any war or have any military and practice extreme isolationist policies with other degraded countries (99% of the world)

No Indians.

View attachment 139148
View attachment 139149
Dude the surgeries that you had.
Were they painful?

Youre in complete and utter moral panic because homosexuals can get married and females can choose not to have sex with ugly males

WTf is this autism. Most autistic thread ive read in a w hile

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Youre in complete and utter moral panic because homosexuals can get married and females can choose not to have sex with ugly males

WTf is this autism. Most autistic thread ive read in a w hile

literally don't care about these things at all

the end goal of social justice is communism/end of white race/degeneracy and these things are just baby steps towards their final goal.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 685
literally don't care about these things at all

the end goal of social justice is communism/end of white race/degeneracy and these things are just baby steps towards their final goal.
wont happen in your lifetime, who cares

Move to alabama and youll be ok for the rest of your life

wont happen in your lifetime, who cares

Move to alabama and youll be ok for the rest of your life

ill dedicate my lifetime to building blackpill island so there is a refuge from this shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax, InjectE and Deleted member 3043
sad shit

do such way better than beeing a beta surgerymaxxer to fit society criterion

Indians can have curry island where they could create something similar

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, InjectE and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme and InjectE
ill dedicate my lifetime to building blackpill island so there is a refuge from this shit

The white race isnt even a real thing, we are all humans. Why are you so distressed about the white pheno type dying out? who tf cares

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045 and Deleted member 3043
i
Indians can have curry island where they could create something similar
agree. gooks too
The white race isnt even a real thing, we are all humans. Why are you so distressed of the white pheno type dying out? who tf cares
"inject E "

No féminism allowed

The white race isnt even a real thing, we are all humans. Why are you so distressed of the white pheno type dying out? who tf cares

races are very much real, and the scientific differences between them are suppressed in order to promote cohesion more so than division.

• +1
races are very much real, and the scientific differences between them are suppressed in order to promote cohesion more so than division.
one should stay and procreate within his ethnicity ngl tbh

one should stay and procreate within his ethnicity ngl tbh

truth, i don't understand all the multiculturalism 'we must mix together' propaganda

just let tribes be tribes and fuck off.

• +1
truth, i don't understand all the multiculturalism 'we must mix together' propaganda

and everything will be easier ngl : similar culture, higher smv and no more incels, easier to have family ect.
jfl at this cosmopolitism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2527
and everything will be easier ngl : similar culture, higher smv and no more incels, easier to have family ect.
jfl at this cosmopolitism
Since internet is a thing it's impossible.
All the ethnics admire aesthetically superior white race and try to mix with them.
Whites should just start nuclear war with ethnics

• JFL
Since internet is a thing it's impossible.
All the ethnics admire aesthetically superior white race and try to mix with them.
Whites should just start nuclear war with ethnics
idc at all about white foids. actually they are defo alienated can't do anything even if i would

Attachments

• 1571246851651.png
    1571246851651.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 3

Only high IQ people
Blackpillers
Eugenicists

No Indians.

View attachment 139148
View attachment 139149
jesus, @cocainecowboy doesn't roast you for 1 day & suddenly your delusions of grandeur are this big? jfl

• JFL
it would be incredibly fucking boring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
impossible in a single lifetime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
The white race isnt even a real thing, we are all humans. Why are you so distressed about the white pheno type dying out? who tf cares
Imagine being this cucked

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
  • +1
Reactions: InjectE

Most people aren’t as racist as you, stop crying about there not being enough racism in the world.

I don’t get the “we must protect the white race” propaganda. Most people value other things past ethnic origin. . .

This is why white Genocide is a good thing btw, it’s funny seeing losers crying about a phenotype dying out.

Getting millions of dollars is not possible alone at your basement. You will need to build a company with 100s or even 1000s of employees, dealing with banks, investors and other co founders/managers.

i'm starting to think you're a big manchild, 3/4 of your threads and posts reek of low IQ tbh jfl

i'm also starting to think you didn't make money on your own as you claim you did, but rather inherited (maybe rich parents from Norway/Sweden/Finland?) or partly inherited and capitalised on it and you say you did it all on your own, like kinobody

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking and InjectE
Getting millions of dollars is not possible alone at your basement. You will need to build a company with 100s or even 1000s of employees, dealing with banks, investors and other co founders/managers.

lol at 100s of employees needed to make millions. Youtubers make millions with a camera and an editor guy.

if you wanted to make 100s of millions or a 1 billion then yeah id agree

Last edited:

incel cope

i'm starting to think you're a big manchild, 3/4 of your threads and posts reek of low IQ tbh jfl

i'm also starting to think you didn't make money on your own as you claim you did, but rather inherited (maybe rich parents from Norway/Sweden/Finland?) or partly inherited and capitalised on it and you say you did it all on your own, like kinobody

open your mind and stop just opposing everything I post just because you don't like me.

ask me anything about dropshipping and I can answer, my parents haven't given me money for years.

open your mind and stop just opposing everything I post just because you don't like me.

ask me anything about dropshipping and I can answer, my parents haven't given me money for years.
teach me how to make a business with 4 figure / month profit and ill believe you, deal? :feelsez: