might go club this friday by myself, alone

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
ive asked friends for the past few weeks but theyre always just like 'nah bro, not today'.

free entry this friday so fuck it, why not. i used to work at a bar before and seen average dudes with decent girls, same at uni also, so imma try work some game.

any tips?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, crosshold and lepo2317
ive asked friends for the past few weeks but theyre always just like 'nah bro, not today'.

free entry this friday so fuck it, why not. i used to work at a bar before and seen average dudes with decent girls, same at uni also, so imma try work some game.

any tips?
Ngl I would come with you yakhiii 😹🤙😹🤙

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Oh God Reaction GIF

any tips?
Just try and make it look like your friend left early with a girl or he got kicked out etc so it dosent seem like a failo. Best of luck man ,make a thread on how it goes

• +1
idrc what ppl think tbh, just random npc's im not likely to see again. im more small than a speck in the grand scale of this universe
nowone rlly cares about anything but for themselves also tbh. remember that kid who awkwardly tried to fart silently but it ended up being too loud and audible for the whole class to hear?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and Trustworthyfish
i used to work at a bar before and seen average dudes with decent girls, same at uni also

any tips?
Most of them are already dating or friends, they didn't meet at the club.

In my experience (personal experience!), you will have a very bad experience as a solo male in clubs unless you look godly facially (above 6.5 PSL), are 6'2+ and have a buff body.

Try it just to see how it feels though. You already have a good attitude (realizing how insignificant we are in the grand scheme of things), I doubt rejection will hurt you as bad as an average desperate clubgoer.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 15854

In my experience (personal experience!), you will have a very bad experience as a solo male in clubs unless you look godly facially (above 6.5 PSL), are 6'2+ and have a buff body.
true ngl, ill go just coz its free, ill get mogged but just use it as fuel and motivation to ascend

Try it just to see how it feels though. You already have a good attitude (realizing how insignificant we are in the grand scheme of things), I doubt rejection will hurt you as bad as an average desperate clubgoer.
thnx man, i can take rejection from the past experiences ive had with girls lol

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
nah bro, just go to the gym and study

clubbin doesn't worth it

be a good man and work to provide for the woman you're going to marry when your mom arranges a marriage with a landwhale

• +1