Might go to party tomorrow

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
If I get the day off work. How do I get laid ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 27452
Just ask if they wanna have sex

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Mogs.me

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and Deleted member 27452
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski and Deleted member 27452
Ugly fat loser, you don’t belong in a party. You belong in your bedroom. Fat ass virgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski, n0rthface, JackTheKnife and 2 others
Ugly fat loser, you don’t belong in a party. You belong in your bedroom. Fat ass virgin
Fuarrrk it looks like I’m going to be working tomorrow anyways. FUCK FUCK FUck. It most likely would’ve been an awkward miserable experience anyway, with me constantly running to the bathroom to post here. But the small chance that I could get laid…. FUUUUUUAAAAA

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
Fuarrrk it looks like I’m going to be working tomorrow anyways. FUCK FUCK FUck. It most likely would’ve been an awkward miserable experience anyway, with me constantly running to the bathroom to post here. But the small chance that I could get laid…. FUUUUUUAAAAA
you’ll never fuck a girl ugly fat fuck

Just call in sick bro wtf

you’ll never fuck a girl ugly fat fuck
I’m seething about this. I’m so fucking angry that I can’t get this dick wet in some hoe…. Ugggggghhuuu fuuuuucckkkk I need pussy

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I’m so ducking ugly it never began FUCK