Might take a fox and make it as my pet there's loads about in the uk I see them all the time in the road at night

Holy fucking cringe I am gonna explode.
Holy shit I will nuke her house
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 1680, Gargantuan and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I don't have to pay money for it just train it steal of the streets
Yes steal one.
I want a cool pet too.
I want a koala ngl.
Never gonna happen.
But treat him well ok?
 
Yes steal one.
I want a cool pet too.
I want a koala ngl.
Never gonna happen.
But treat him well ok?
Of course like they're so cool they're literally free pets they just need training like dogs
 
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2352
you will need to find a baby one
 
same. see them all the time, they are chill as fuck
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Danish_Retard and Jimsonbobson505
@Jimsonbobson505 I know it sounds fun but if you're even remotely serious about this you should know that they can't be trained like dogs, they can to some degree, so can wolfs, but you won't get a cute red dog, you will get a timid and aggresive fox.

Also they fucking stink, and they mark their territory more than dogs, their piss stinks so much. It's a distinct smell you won't know until you've been around foxes for a bit.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Jimsonbobson505
same. see them all the time, they are chill as fuck
Honestly or I might just befriend them and you know chill as like a temporary pet at night
@Jimsonbobson505 I know it sounds fun but if you're even remotely serious about this you should know that they can't be trained like dogs, they can to some degree, so can wolfs, but you won't get a cute red dog, you will get a timid and aggresive fox.

Also they fucking stink, and they mark their territory more than dogs, their piss stinks so much. It's a distinct smell you won't know until you've been around foxes for a bit.
I'll have them as temporary night pets
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, JackSparrow and Danish_Retard
Honestly or I might just befriend them and you know chill as like a temporary pet at night

I'll have them as temporary night pets
tbh if you actually wanna do this you can train them to come and get food from a certain place at a specific time and they will come to you. You'll probably also be able to pet them if you teach them properly.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
That fox seems really cool but my god that fucking annoying cringe cunt of a girl ruined everything. Fox should've gone ER on her.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Jimsonbobson505
Pretty sure that's illegal
Let the dude be free
 
Foxes are the best
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
girls only listen to that fucking song. I'm tired of it. Normies are so fucking boring
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6695

Similar threads

M
Replies
0
Views
11
macbookpro_2015
M
coomerndiaye
Replies
4
Views
54
vux
vux
hexum.dnd
Replies
2
Views
48
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
muhajudin21
Replies
3
Views
21
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
anaverageman
Replies
5
Views
45
anaverageman
anaverageman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top