Mike Mentzer trainign routine ( up to hour per week, every 3- 4rd day) might be best for natties

oldcell

oldcell

Kraken
I realized, just lol going to gym every day, or like 5 days per weeks as a natty ( dont apply to roidcels)

Many of you gymcells who trains natty remains the same size for years, after first one or two years

Nothing is bigger waste fo time like training every day as a natty seriously i was doing it for years stayed the same

According to this guy, u train like every 4 days, to let musscles enough time to rest, just put muscles into the state like u dont even train, and then shock them again

u spend like 10 minutes at gym

I swear as less i was training at past, i was always bigger and stronger

Reminder giing to gym 5+ time sper weeks as a natyy is a really dumb idea

• +1
Reactions: icedancer and KING REIDYZ
High quality workouts with lots of rest is the best if you are natty.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Prince88 and oldcell
I went to the gym 7 days a week 2 times a day 1.5-2hours every day in my early twenties as a natty, hitting every bodypart 3 times a week like a animal and It was the time i made the most progress

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I train 2-3 times per week

I only do the movements I do once a week for 10 sets.

If I wait a week between workouts I get DOMS every time even on a single failure set. Also can get DOMS by ramping up volume with closer spaces workouts like every 2 days but it’s probably not efficient to have to do so many sets.

I realized, just lol going to gym every day, or like 5 days per weeks as a natty ( dont apply to roidcels)

Many of you gymcells who trains natty remains the same size for years, after first one or two years

Nothing is bigger waste fo time like training every day as a natty seriously i was doing it for years stayed the same

According to this guy, u train like every 4 days, to let musscles enough time to rest, just put muscles into the state like u dont even train, and then shock them again

This is what I've saying, also no matter if you're natty or not High intensity training will always be the best muh 3+ sets per exercise is gigacope 1-2 sets till death is ideal

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
It works as my strength progression has been increasing week by week (possibly from newbie gains) though slight plateau rn.
But ye his idea around training is correct

• +1
Reminder gymcell - 20 min at gym is enought, everyt 3 rd day

Broscience or legit theory?

Dont forget to take Meth like he did too

• Love it

I think it depends really on your particular genetics.

I did not have any "gains" when i went to the gym normally like 3 days per week.

Then i literally stopped going to the gym and did TWO fucking exercises: pull-ups and push-up. I am not joking. only these 2.

I did them EVERY DAY: 200 push-ups, and 100 pull-ups. Guess what? In 30 days, i had INSANE results in comparison to my baseline. Especially my back. I think if i did weighted push ups, would have also achieved greater results in the pushing muscles. :feelsokman:

But had to stop, could not do this shit anymore, was too hard tbh. Otherwise, would have grown probably a lot in a say year.

• +1